Misguided attempts to connect to the OT (humor)

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by AdamBertocci, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ophelia Cards Against Humanity Host. Ex-Mod

Game Host
    star 6
    We see Bail Organa enrolling young Leia in the Charming To The Last Academy For Young Ladies, which offers such classes as "Wookie Kissing" and "Foul Stench Identification."
  2. redleader92055 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    In EP 3 we will meet Han solo's dad only to find out that he dose'nt jack about women either.
  3. Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus

star 6
    In a cross-genre move, the Geonosians hire Dilbert's pointy-haired boss to oversee construction, allowing for the small Death Star to require seventeen years to build and be operational, while the much larger and more powerful Death Star required about 1/5th of the time...
  4. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    Lol!

* We see that a gundark is actually a small furry animal with easily detachable ears. Luke looks that much more stupid and wimpy.

-sj loves kevin spacey
  5. Lukecash Jedi Master

star 4
    We have a scene with a baby Olah flushes her baby pet rancor down the toliet on Tatoonie.
  6. Tatooine_Fireman Jedi Master

star 4
    Ashton Kutcher ( from "that 70's show" ) will play a big part, to give the movie a more seventies touch...
  7. AdamBertocci Manager

Manager
    star 7
    Metal sideburns are built for Threepio. But whilst welding them on, his mental processors are burnt, resulting in a memory wipe.

Rick McCallum loves you!
  8. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    In Episode III, special filters are installed in several new spaceships to prevent damage being seen on the outside.

This will explain "That's funny...the damage doesn't look so bad from out here."
  9. the-dork-knight Jedi Knight

star 3
    Boba Fett's somewhat embarrasing death is redeemed when an entire platoon of clonetroopers is beaten up by a single blind guy, ending with all of them taking a pitch down a reactor shaft.

10. AdamBertocci Manager

Manager
    star 7
    Threepio to recite an example of each and every one of the six million forms of communication.

Rick McCallum loves you!
  11. ThePhantomMonkey2 Jedi Padawan

Episode 3 takes on a lighter tone as we see career officer Crix Madine trying to work his way up through the ranks of the Imperial Navy. Hilarity ensues when, every time he is due a promotion, Darth Vader always happens to come on board, Force choke his boss, and immediately hand the empty position to the nearest person on the bridge.

"I've had enough of this," Madine says before joining the Rebellion.

12. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Scene of Owen Lars speaking fluent Bocche, finishing with the line "Boy, I really wish I'll find a droid to speak this for me some day".
  13. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Stormtroopers take on Tusken Raiders in a markmanship contest, using a Jawa sandcrawler, just to specifically prove that their blastpoints are far more accurate.
  14. ThePhantomMonkey2 Jedi Padawan

To prove that lightsabers really are more elegant weapons, all blasters are revealed to have only two settings: "clumsy" and "random."

15. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    lol
    Perhaps they could incorporate that into the weapons test above.

"As our tests plainly show, the lightsabre has been conclusively proven to not be as clumsy or random as a blaster. Thank you."
  16. stu2502 Jedi Padawan

I want to see Sideous training Anakin like Yoda did with Luke on Dagobah. With Anakin carrying Sideous around in a back pack. However instead of having to fight Vader in the cave like Luke did, instead Anakin see's Vader in a family moment with himself, Padme and a baby Luke.

Sideous: This is the light side of the force!
    Anakin: Noooooooooooo!
  17. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    Lol, Anakin running around with Sidious on his back [face_laugh] That would be priceless

-sj loves kevin spacey
  18. FavorHouseAtlantic Jedi Knight

What happens to Palpatine to make him physically appear like he does in ROTJ?

It's obvious.

He sees The Ring.
  19. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    "Your feeble walking-out-of-a-tv skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!"
  20. Ice Jedi Force Ghost

star 3
    In an attempt to link the PT with the OT, Lucas will digitaly re-render all of the OT using pieces of actual acting footage, and the recorded diolague. The CG will look like the CG in the PT and all will be constant... also lucas will release the Delux Edition DVD set and all copies of the origional OT will vanish like yoda.

--Ice Jedi--
    think before you speak or act.
  21. FlyinSolo Jedi Padawan

Threepio is caught hitting on another droid saying: "they call me goldenrod for a reason you know..."
  22. ThePhantomMonkey2 Jedi Padawan

A group of friendly, intelligent, clean shaven nerf-herders makes a cameo just to show us what the other half of their society looks like.

23. The_Abstract Force Ghost

star 4
    ~Vader's wheezing will be explained when he commits his first act of evil lighting up a cigarette on the bridge of a Star Destroyer.

~Obi-Wan and Owen's fall out is explained during a night out at the Cantina, when Obi-Wan mind-tricks Owen into buying all the rounds. Before they can settle the tab, Obi-Wan vanishes amidst his robes.

~Bail Organa introduces Vader to his wife and daughter Leia. When Vader goes to shake her hand, she kicks him in the shin. Vader wags his finger, but his secretly impressed by her tenacity.

~18-year old Private Madine will look into a mirror and lament his already thinning hair.

~Lando Calrissian will succesfully charm his way into the heart of a young female schoolmate, thus beginning a streak that will finally come to an end 25 years later on Cloud City.

24. ThePhantomMonkey2 Jedi Padawan

When he first learns of the Death Star's planet-destroying capability, Vader pauses and lists at least a dozen reasons why this is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

[Potential reasons include: "Because I can choke people over the phone" and "As soon as my son learns about the Force in 20 years he starts crashing every vehicle he gets into (Snowspeeder on Hoth, X-Wing on Dagobah, etc.) Some pilot, huh!" ]

25. ThePhantomMonkey2 Jedi Padawan

(Wow...the thread kind of died after my last post, huh? So I killed it...Oh well.)

Everyone's favorite Sullustan Nien Nunb makes a 12-second cameo appearance. In that time he manages to utter more memorable dialogue than from all of Episodes 1 and 2 combined (Jar-Jar insults excluded).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.