Misguided attempts to connect to the OT (humor)

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by AdamBertocci, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    In order to connect the Clone Wars toon to the rest of the movies, they will be digitally remastered to look more cartoony.
  2. AdamBertocci Manager

Manager
    star 7
    The government of Alderaan will invest heavily in bosom tape.

Rick McCallum loves you!
  3. Ghost_Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    In order to Prove Han correct about how powerful Chewbacca is, Anakin and Padme go on date to the Arm Ripping Off Galactic Championship, which Chewbacca wins. To make the event harder they use Dex's species.
  4. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    All Imperial officers are ordered to speak in an upper-class English accent.
  5. Captain_Typho Force Ghost

star 5
    "I knew your father. He was a great pilot." These lines of Red Leader to Luke Skywalker during the Biggs reunion scene were cut from the special edition of A New Hope. But so Lucas can include them in his DVD extended release of A New Hope, he will develop an entire backstory on how Red Leader knew Anakin in Episode 3.
  6. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    *Scene 14 - Landing platform on Coruscant, daytime.*

*Anakin lands his Jedi starfighter and gets out of the cockpit, a scowl on his face. A young boy watches him*

Boy: Wow! You're a great pilot!
    Anakin: Outta my way, kid.

Sorted.
  7. Captain_Typho Force Ghost

star 5
  8. AdamBertocci Manager

Manager
    star 7
    Mark Hamill cast in some role in poorly-thought-out connection scheme.

Rick McCallum loves you!
  9. Leia's Starboard Hair Bun Jedi Master

star 4
    1) 15 minute scene where a young Han Solo obtains his trademark vest a la Indiana lifting the golden idol at the start of Raiders (giant rolling boulder and all).

2) Boba fett gets into really long discussion with himself about the merits of a jet pack after it dooms Jango, loudly decides "Oh, I'm sure it'll never malfunction again."

3) A young Lt. Ozzel repeatedly comes out of hyperspace too late, crashes ship into Coruscant.

4) Entire movie devoted to virgin birth of Ewokian "Chosen One": Wicket W. Warrick, who has an extremely high flea count.

5) Drawn out scene where Jabba loses bet with Bib Fortuna, consequently forced to endure 20 years of loud song and dance numbers and Salacious Crumb.

6) On first attempt to create young Leia's hairstyle, assistant winds bun too tight, causing it to explode and kill the rest of Padme's beleaguered handmaidens.
  10. Tatooine_Fireman Jedi Master

star 4
    After Palpatine has declared himself Emperor, he'll create a law that officially forbids fashion in the Empire.
  11. snailwalker_DK Jedi Master

star 4
    In order to tie the Prequel Trilogy in with Jaws, a nude Padme is eaten by a shark on Naboo, while a drunk Anakin is passed out on the shore. He charters a boat from Dan "Quint" Solo in order to enact his revenge, finally firing a blaster into a fusion tank that the shark has swallowed, blowing the shark to Hell where it now appears in the zoo. Solo says "Great shot kid, that was one in a million". Unfortunately, Anakin can't remove the scuba gear.

LMAO :D

Some really great jokes here :)

Well I couldn't come up with my own :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.