main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends MISS VINDICTIVE - {Tahiri/Ben/Jacen LotF Era} Post # 2 Up 01/09/08!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Ant, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Title: Miss Vindictive
    Author: Jedi-Ant.
    Timeframe: LotF Era
    Genre: Action/Drama (Dark)
    Characters: Tahiri, Ben and Jacen.
    Summary: A three-part look into the relationship dynamics of three of Star Wars' most influential EU characters, complete with equal parts of betrayal, drama, action and structured mush.
    Notes: This was written to celebrate my 1 year anniversary as a member of TheForce.net forums (which just happens to be today). I plan on posting the remaining two posts before the end of January, my anniversary month.

[image=http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s318/iamtheant/missvindictivecovercopy2.jpg]

MISS VINDICTIVE

Part One: Angel in Disguise.

Ben Skywalker was still amazed at just how much Tahiri Veila?s presence affected him. Even though she was more than a decade his senior, she never failed to make his heart beat that little bit faster than was normal for a young man of his age.

There could be no doubt in anyone?s mind that she was a very attractive woman: her long, wavy blonde hair framed her delicate face like a golden halo, a perfect compliment to her vivid green eyes and fair complexion. Despite her years spent beneath the scorching suns of countless planets, her skin remained milky white, a feature that added to the angelic portrait she presented to the galaxy.

Not that she was anywhere near as innocent in real life as she looked. Ben knew from past experience that Tahiri Veila was as hard as they came; she was tough, resourceful, and not afraid to get her hands dirty in any way. She was also fearless, an attribute Ben wished he shared with the fiery Jedi.

Her boldness was probably due to the horrors she witnessed in her youth at the hands of the Yuuzhan Vong. Tahiri never spoke about the war much, bar a few sarcastic remarks for the benefit of some of the older GAG members, but Ben could tell that she?d never really recovered from the events of those painful years.

As he gazed across at her diminutive form, curled inside the frame of a wroshyr wood chair, he took in the three raised scars that still rested on her forehead. They were faded now, almost barely visible to the untrained eye, the only physical reminder of just what she went through at the hands of those barbaric aliens. Ben remembered Tahiri telling him once that his late cousin, Anakin, had suggested she remove them. She?d insisted she needed them to stay, and Ben was secretly relived that she?d decided to keep them. He?d never tell her this, but he liked her scars; they made her seem more human, more approachable.

More like his mother than anyone he?d ever met.

He supposed that was part of the reason why he liked her so much. Tahiri was nothing like his mother in appearance, but in attitude, she and Mara were near identical. It was comforting, in a way, to have someone so similar to his mother so close, ready to be there for him whenever he needed. It made him feel as if his mother hadn?t really left him at all, like she was still here with him, staring at him from the fathomless depths of Tahiri Veila?s dark, emerald pools.

When Tahiri had asked Ben to meet her today, outside a small café just off the main drag, he hadn?t even hesitated. He was always glad to see her, so any excuse to do so was a welcome one. He?d arrived early, waiting nearly a full hour before she stood before him in all her ethereal beauty, something that was only slightly marred by a vicious-looking purple bruise surrounding her left eye socket.

Ben had received a dismissive wave in response when he?d asked her about the origins of the violently coloured blemish, so he?d dropped the topic for the time being. If Tahiri Veila didn?t want to tell you something, then no amount of pushing or force probing would loosen her tongue. He would just have to hope Tahiri trusted him enough to tell him the truth; force knows he trusted her implicitly.

She glanced his way then and fla

2. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    =D= Great job! This is bettter than I would've ever expected:D More than worth the months of delay:)

I'll try to add this to the index after school! Got to run]-}

Great job on your first Beniri:D

3. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Thought I'd try a realllly long review, like you have always done for me. And, you know, I did beg you for this story:)

Not that she was anywhere near as innocent in real life as she looked. Ben knew from past experience that Tahiri Veila was as hard as they came; she was tough, resourceful, and not afraid to get her hands dirty in any way. She was also fearless, an attribute Ben wished he shared with the fiery Jedi.

I bet she has a fear or two that will show eventually[face_worried]

As he gazed across at her diminutive form, curled inside the frame of a wroshyr wood chair, he took in the three raised scars that still rested on her forehead. They were faded now, almost barely visible to the untrained eye, the only physical reminder of just what she went through at the hands of those barbaric aliens. Ben remembered Tahiri telling him once that his late cousin, Anakin, had suggested she remove them. She?d insisted she needed them to stay, and Ben was secretly relived that she?d decided to keep them. He?d never tell her this, but he liked her scars; they made her seem more human, more approachable.

More like his mother than anyone he?d ever met.

A sure way to get Ben:)

When Tahiri had asked Ben to meet her today, outside a small café just off the main drag, he hadn?t even hesitated. He was always glad to see her, so any excuse to do so was a welcome one. He?d arrived early, waiting nearly a full hour before she stood before him in all her ethereal beauty, something that was only slightly marred by a vicious-looking purple bruise surrounding her left eye socket.

Uh-oh[face_worried]

Ben had received a dismissive wave in response when he?d asked her about the origins of the violently coloured blemish, so he?d dropped the topic for the time being. If Tahiri Veila didn?t want to tell you something, then no amount of pushing or force probing would loosen her tongue. He would just have to hope Tahiri trusted him enough to tell him the truth; force knows he trusted her implicitly.

Awww:p

She glanced his way then and flashed him a small smile as she raised a cup of steaming hot cocoa to her lips. Ben?s father had gotten him hooked on the delicious drink back when he was very young, and more recently, Ben had passed his addiction on to Tahiri. She couldn?t get enough of the stuff now, and the two Jedi had made it a sort of ritual to drink it whenever they met. It was a nod to Ben?s heritage, one that he was sure his cousin, Jacen, would not approve of if he ever found out.

Bad, bad Jacen[face_shame_on_you]

Speaking of Jacen, his name was one that had not yet come up in his conversation with Tahiri so far. It wasn?t all that odd; they usually kept any GAG or Jacen-related banter to a bare minimum these days, but today Ben had asked about his cousin a number of times, all of which had been deftly avoided by his blonde companion. She was nervous, too, a feeling one didn?t usually associate with Tahiri Veila. Her posture was relaxed enough, but in the confines of the force, she was all over the place. It was almost as if she was afraid, but Ben quickly dismissed that notion. Tahiri didn?t feel fear - it wasn?t possible.

Tahiri is starting to open up:)

Tahiri shifted in her seat and gave a nervous glance over both shoulders before replying, her tone just as agitated as her persona. ?I need to know that you?re with me, Ben, no matter what.?

He will be[face_dancing]

He leapt up from his seat outside the café, reaching across the void to clutch at one of Tahiri?s hands and tugging hard. ?I have to get you out of here. We have to leave, now. My dad will be able to ??

He still like his dad? What time per

4. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Niiiiice. =D=

I can't help but be suspicious of Tahiri, though. She seems to be drumming up the scared act a little too much. Or maybe that's just me being paranoid?

A great start, I look forward to reading the other two parts. I don't want to miss them either, so if you're sending out PM's, don't forget about me!

5. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Oh yeah! A Beniri fic [face_dancing] ! I'm rootin for yah, Ben!!

Great start, Ant. I'm definitely going to be keeping a close eye on this one. Of course, you could always PM me[face_whistling] .

6. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    Even though she was more than a decade his senior

Jail bait! Jail bait!

There could be no doubt in anyone's mind that she was a very attractive woman: her long, wavy blonde hair framed her delicate face like a golden halo, a perfect compliment to her vivid green eyes and fair complexion. Despite her years spent beneath the scorching suns of countless planets, her skin remained milky white, a feature that added to the angelic portrait she presented to the galaxy.

So that's what a teenage boy thinks about all night; it has been so long, I'd forgotten. :p

More like his mother than anyone he'd ever met.

Dr. Freud, paging Dr. Freud, your nine o'clock appointment is here, Ben Skywalker, the boy who wants to see his mother in the girl he likes.

It was comforting, in a way, to have someone so similar to his mother so close, ready to be there for him whenever he needed.

Yup, he's seriously warped.

If Tahiri Veila didn't want to tell you something, then no amount of pushing or force probing would loosen her tongue.

And he just wants her tongue "wagging" ;) in whatever way he can get it.

He would just have to hope Tahiri trusted him enough to tell him the truth; force knows he trusted her implicitly.

And that may be his downfall. [face_skull]

She was nervous, too, a feeling one didn't usually associate with Tahiri Veila.

He should be able to figure that something's wrong.

It was almost as if she was afraid, but Ben quickly dismissed that notion.

He's an idiot if he doesn't have some inkling as to what's going on.

Anger flared inside him as his mind put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Took him long enough. :rolleyes:

"I'm asking you to help me take down Darth Caedus."

What's a little murder between family? ;)

His treatment of Tahiri aside (Ben would be speaking to his cousin about that in great detail very soon), many of the things Jacen, under the guise of Darth Caedus, had done had been for the benefit of the Galactic Alliance. While there was some things Ben would have done differently himself, he couldn't really fault his cousin for wanting to bring peace to the galaxy.

He's a Darth for kriffin out loud! Ben loves to play Obi-Wan, doesn't he. "Oh boo-hoo Yoda, I can't go kill Ani, he's like a brother to me, boo hoo, so he killed all those kids, he's my brother."

"I know he's done some terrible things in his time,"

And the Understatement of the millennium award goes to...

He'd asked Jacen outright if he'd killed Mara, not long after she'd died.

Oh and when was the last time a Darth lied to anybody was Ben's rationale, eh? Obviously his father was extremely lax in his teachings about the Sith.

She had no reason to lie to him.

Unlike someone else that immediately springs to mind. [face_whistling]

"I'm with you," he told her confidently. "No matter what."

All right! Some action. Take that darth down a peg!

Pm updates? [face_batting]

7. Lightsaber123

Lightsaber123 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 31, 2007
    Hi, Ant.
    Found this story in the Beniri index. Thanks for writing ;)

Anyway, how sure are we that the black eye is from Jacen, and not Leia and Han?
    (In light of Inferno).

<Ackbar> It's a TRAP! </Ackbar>

8. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Good beginning. =D=

I'm also a bit suspicious of Tahiri. Ben mentioned how tough and strong she is, but she seems to be trying awfully hard to make him see her as less than that. [face_worried]

Looking forward to more.

9. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    Replies...

G__Anakin:

Great job! This is bettter than I would've ever expected More than worth the months of delay

Yay! I?m so glad you think so, thank you! :D This is slightly different than my original thought on the ?Beniri? ?fic, but I think it turned out a little better for it.

I'll try to add this to the index after school! Got to run

Ok, cool. Whenever you?re ready. [face_peace]

Great job on your first Beniri

Thank you! [:D] I?m just happy you like the direction I?ve put it in.

And more from you, buddy!! [:D]

Thought I'd try a realllly long review, like you have always done for me. And, you know, I did beg you for this story

Aww, thanks! [face_blush] Thanks for the up, too!

I bet she has a fear or two that will show eventually

I?m sure she does. Even the mighty Caedus isn?t completely without fear, if only the arrogant ones. :p

A sure way to get Ben

Thanks, I?m glad you think so. :) He really looked up to his mum, regardless of how things turned out in the end, so I could always see him as being attracted to someone similar in mannerisms and such.

Uh-oh

Uh-oh indeed [face_mischief]

Bad, bad Jacen

[face_whistling]

Tahiri is starting to open up

A little.. [face_whistling]

He will be

Oh yeah, definitely! ;)

He still like his dad? What time period is this exactly?

This is around the general time of Sacrifice-Fury-ish era, but sort of AU in the fact that I?ve tweaked little things to my liking. 8-} He doesn?t really like his dad at his point, but seeing as both he and Tahiri are looking for outs from the crazy world of Caedus, he sees his dad as a way to make sure they get out alive. After all, he?s kinda on the other side.

Getting down to the close friendship!

Yup, very close! And bordering on something else, at least in Ben?s eyes. :D

Yiipee!

LOL! I thought you?d like that.

Care for family is a good thing to have! Smart kid!

Thanks, I?m glad you think so. Again, it just seemed more ?Ben? (not that I?ve really read much on him), and something he could have picked up from his parents as a youngster.

I thought a smart boy like him would know. THINK BEN!

LOL! He?s in denial. 8-}

Oddly, here I'm suspicious of Tahiri. She sounds like she is tricking Ben into helping her, being the new Palpitine . . . or more reasonably trying to test Ben's loyalty to Jacen. I wouldn't put it past Jacen to get Tahiri to do this. Yeah, sorry about the wierd thought. I doubt that is it.

:eek:

That?s a very interesting theory, of which I have no comment on whatsoever at this early stage (though by now you?ve probably seen the new post and will know the answer to this question).

;)

Good boy. Here's your hot cocoa from earlier

*drinks offered cocoa* Mmm? =P~

Once again, great job!

Thanks so much!! :* And thanks ever so for your wonderful blow-by-blow review! It was so much fun to read!!

Meredith_Kenobi:

Niiiiice.

Thank you!

I can't help but be suspicious of Tahiri, though. She seems to be drumming up the scared act a little too much. Or maybe that's just me being paranoid?

[face_whistling]

No doubt you?ve seen the new postie by now, so I?ll just say you have every reason to be suspicious of Tahiri.. [face_mischief]

A great start, I look forward to reading the other two parts. I don't want to miss them either, so if you're sending out PM's, don't forget about me!

Awesome! I?ll send you PM?s, no worried! [face_peace] Thanks so much for reading and leaving a lovely reply, very much appreciated. @};-

Earthknight:

Oh yeah! A Beniri fic! I'm rootin for yah, Ben!!

Hehe. Glad to see you?re excited. [fa

10. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    And so it continues!!!! ;)

Part Two: One For The Road.

?So, he bought it, then??

The man formerly known as Jacen Solo had been a little wary when his young protégé had first suggested her plan to test Ben Skywalker?s allegiance once and for all. It was a risky one, and if it weren?t executed to perfection, it would surely see the Skywalker heir take a permanent vacation from the GAG. But she had assured him that the plan would work, so he?d allowed her to go ahead with it, despite his reservations. If she failed, after all, and he happened to lose his apprentice, he could always terminate her for her efforts.

Tahiri Veila brought him back to reality, flashing him a feral grin as she took a slow trek around the layout of his expansive office. ?Every word,? she said, her triumph evident in her tone.

He watched her lazy saunter for a moment before responding, appreciative that she?d chosen to wear her tight, leather cat suit for the occasion. Delights of the female persuasion were so few and far between these days, and Darth Caedus was always grateful to have a little flesh to break up the monotony of his days.

?You have done well,? he told her. His smile was hidden behind his mask of indifference, one he chose to wear more and more since the death of his Aunt, Mara Jade Skywalker. Though very few suspected it was he who had brought her downfall in the end, it paid to keep up the charade for as long as possible, even in front of those he trusted most. One never knew where betrayal might stem from, so Darth Caedus always made sure to keep his secrets close to his heart. It was a practice that had kept him safe and hidden for so long, and he wasn?t about to stop it now.

Tahiri came to a halt in front of his desk, one hand resting purposefully on the small of her leather-clad waist. She truly was a remarkable young woman; so easy to mould. Caedus understood a little of what his late brother saw in her.

?That?s not all I?ve done,? Tahiri cooed. She splayed her hands out on the edge of his mahogany desk, leaning towards him with a wicked gleam in her emerald eyes. Caedus knew she was itching for a game, but he wasn?t in the mood right now for games of any kind, even if hers did come with a tantalising range of supple, delectable skin, all laid out for him on a silver platter.

He sighed, leaning back in his chair and running a hand through his mop of dark hair. ?Really? Fascinating. But as you know, I have more important things to do right now than listen to you, so if you don?t mind?? Caedus let his voice trail off and pointed in the general direction of the exit, before diverting his attention to the holo-screen behind him.

She didn?t buy his feign of disinterest one bit, and he didn?t expect her to, either. He smirked to himself as he heard her pull up a chair and flop into its confines. So predictable, and so easy to control, he mused, folding his arms over his chest and turning back around to face her. She was like a pet, in a way; a pet he kept on an invisible leash, and brought out to play with whenever he needed some extra amusement.

?Well, if you?re going to sit there, do tell,? he said, adding a hint of impatience to his voice. ?I don?t have all day.?

The gold flecks in Tahiri?s eyes glittered as she spoke. ?Ben will be waiting on Dagobah for me in a week?s time. I told him I was planning on defecting; same as him, as was the plan, and that I?d meet him on that stink-pile to discuss the arrangements I?d made.

?Of course, I won?t be meeting with him on Dagobah in a week? but you will.?

Darth Caedus was impressed; that she?d taken the initiative to set up one of her closest friends, for one, and that she?d done so with such flawlessness. The young woman had certainly come a long way from the simple-minded, loud-mouthed child she once was.

?My, my, you definitely have been busy.? He eased himself out of his chair, and in one fluid movement, strode around his desk until he was at her side. This inform

11. Lightsaber123

Aug 31, 2007
    Oh for mod's sakes!

It's times like these (after reading this short story) that I really swear to mod!

I want my 14 year old Tahiri Veila back! I'll even settle for Tah'er'ai.

GAH!

Ant, you did good. You did good. Hugs!

I will now renounce writing angst for a month.

12. G__Anakin

Apr 2, 2006
    Great job!

A little dark. Now you got me mad at Tahiri:oops: What is Ben going to do? [face_worried]

13. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Ugh, Caedus is a vile despicable creature, and he's bringing Tahiri with him on his downward spiral. Willingly, too. [face_shame_on_you]

So it was a lure, and Ben's taking the bait. I wonder what's gonna happen on Dagobah? Can't wait for the conclusion!

14. Lightsaber123

Aug 31, 2007
    Two things can happen,

Ben is no match for Caedus, and is killed.
    Caedus underesteimate Ben, and is killed.

and then there's this ending that I hope happens, but what are the chances?
    O Tahera, propter te miser sum. Jaceni solam ancillam es

15. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005

Sounds a lot like me (just no hding out on the Maw, whatever that is :Þ), and see how "normal" I turned out to be. ;)

I'll be reading later, just couldn't resist replying to that comment, rather than puttin git off and forgetting. *grin*

16. Earthknight

Oct 3, 2002
    oooooohhhhh, deliciously dark[face_mischief] [face_devil] . I loved the update. But it looks like Ben is being deceived by an old Sith trick. But I wonder if Tahiri is going to actually fall for him as time goes on. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Great update, Ant! And yes, I'm a Beniri fan[face_dancing] . And a Ben fan.

17. Lightsaber123

Aug 31, 2007
    Well give Ben some credit, obviosuly he fell to the combination of three most lethal and famous Chinese tactics.

Mei Ren Ji = Strategem with Beauty
    and
    Ku Rou Ji = Strategem with self inflicted wound (on oneself or some others)
    and
    Fan Jian Ji = Strategem with fanning internal strife

Beauty = Obviously Ben feels that Tahiri is a beautiful woman (pst. Is she available?)
    wound = Tahiri sports a black eye
    internal strife = Tahiri tells Ben that Jacen killed his mother.

No wonder Ben fell for it. Heck, I would.

Remember:

Mu Dan Hua Xia Si, Zuo Gui Ye Feng Liu
    That is to say, to die under the MuDan Flower, Even if you were to become a ghost, it would be worth it.

18. Earthknight

Oct 3, 2002
    True. I'd fall for it too. Especially if Tahiri looks like she does in the pic supplied by Ant. Oh man =P~ .

19. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Personally, I would actually fall harder if her eyebrows weren't so pointed.

Just saying.

Say, we have pics of older (LOTF period) Luke, Mara, Jacen/Caedus Jaina and Ben, but no Tahiri?
    What's up with that? And what is up with that pic in front of the final prophecy?

We went more profic older Tahiri pics!

20. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Part Two: One For The Road.

Two for the road for me, please. I never drive on an empty stomach. ;)

"So, he bought it, then?"

I knew there was something fishy in Denmark! An Irishman knows when there's shenanigans afoot. [face_good_luck]

appreciative that she'd chosen to wear her tight, leather cat suit for the occasion.

:eek: I'm appreciative too. :* [face_love] :* [face_love]

so Darth Caedus always made sure to keep his secrets close to his heart.

Smart.

So predictable, and so easy to control, he mused

Maybe, but he's no Darth Sidious, that's for sure.

Nothing more than an over-zealous trainee in the remote ring and me too busy reminiscing about my meeting with you the day before

Hehe, yeah right.

"Now, are you chaining me up this time or should I do it?"

:eek: *shoves Caedus the hell out the way* *chains Tahiri up* [face_mischief]

"And liars must be punished."

Yes, yes they must. Go to it, tiger, or else get out of the way and let me handle her. [face_devil] [face_mischief] [face_skull] [face_devil]

=D= Looking forward to part three!

21. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    Replies for Part Two:

Lightsaber123:

Oh for mod's sakes!

It's times like these (after reading this short story) that I really swear to mod!

Hehe? oops, sorry! 8-}

I want my 14 year old Tahiri Veila back! I'll even settle for Tah'er'ai.

GAH!

Yeah, I want Tahiri back, too. But isn?t she so cool when she?d being wicked? [face_batting]

Ant, you did good. You did good. Hugs!

Thank you! [:D] And thanks for reading.

I will now renounce writing angst for a month.

LOL! Good luck with that? I couldn?t do it. [face_peace]

More from you:

Two things can happen,

Ben is no match for Caedus, and is killed.
    Caedus underesteimate Ben, and is killed.

Or there?s a third option? ;) [face_mischief]

Both die! [face_devil] J/K.

and then there's this ending that I hope happens, but what are the chances?
    O Tahera, propter te miser sum. Jaceni solam ancillam es

There?s always a chance, though I can?t say for sure, seeing as I don?t know what it is you?re hoping for. 8-}

And some more:

Well give Ben some credit, obviosuly he fell to the combination of three most lethal and famous Chinese tactics.

Mei Ren Ji = Strategem with Beauty
    and
    Ku Rou Ji = Strategem with self inflicted wound (on oneself or some others)
    and
    Fan Jian Ji = Strategem with fanning internal strife

Wow! I?ve never heard of any of that before. :eek: You learn something new every day. :)

Beauty = Obviously Ben feels that Tahiri is a beautiful woman (pst. Is she available?)
    wound = Tahiri sports a black eye
    internal strife = Tahiri tells Ben that Jacen killed his mother.

That is all true? and Tahiri is available? somewhat (unless you count her strange relationship with Jacen, which I don?t really).

No wonder Ben fell for it. Heck, I would.

Exactly. Glad you could see it that way.

Remember:

Mu Dan Hua Xia Si, Zuo Gui Ye Feng Liu
    That is to say, to die under the MuDan Flower, Even if you were to become a ghost, it would be worth it.

Thanks for sharing that, it was lovely. @};-

G__Anakin:

Great job!

Thank you! :)

A little dark. Now you got me mad at Tahiri. What is Ben going to do?

Yeah, it is a little dark, sorry. [face_blush] And you should be mad at Tahiri, she?s done a horrible thing. :( As for Ben? you?ll find out when I post the last part (it will be a Tahiri POV, seeing as we haven?t yet heard things from her mind). ;)

Meredith_Kenobi:

Ugh, Caedus is a vile despicable creature, and he's bringing Tahiri with him on his downward spiral. Willingly, too.

Yeah, he?s pretty awful. :( And Tahiri seems completely lost.

So it was a lure, and Ben's taking the bait. I wonder what's gonna happen on Dagobah? Can't wait for the conclusion!

Yup, it was a lure. [face_mischief] As for Dagobah? the big show down isn?t too far away now? just have to finish writing it and it will be posted.

Thanks for reading. :)

BrentusofGath:

Sounds a lot like me (just no hding out on the Maw, whatever that is :Þ), and see how "normal" I turned out to be.

Aww.. [:D]

I'll be reading later, just couldn't resist replying to that comment, rather than puttin git off and forgetting. *grin*

It?s always good to write down your thoughts when you think of them? I always forget, otherwise. [face_peace]

More from you:

Two for the road for me, please. I never drive on an empty stomach.

LOL! Ok, two it is! :p

I knew there was something fishy in Denmark! An Irishman knows when there's shenanigans afoot.

LMAO!!! [face_laugh]

I'm appreciative too.

Glad Tahiri could be of service to you.. :p

Smart.

It?s the Sith way.

[

22. Lightsaber123

Aug 31, 2007
    woo hoo!

I thought you had forgotten about this.
    Looking forward to reading the last part.

23. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    No, definitely haven't forgotten. [face_peace] I'm so busy with work and my new promotion now that I don't get as much time for online stuff any longer. :( And this last weekend I was away and had no access to compy or the net, otherwise I would have gotten it finished then.

Glad you're looking forward to the last part. :) Thanks for the enthusiasm. :D

Ant. ]-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.