main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Missed THE Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by StealthTrooperSTC019, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StealthTrooperSTC019

StealthTrooperSTC019 Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    Damn, Damn, Damn. I missed yet another meeting. Somebody has got to tell me the highlights, results, etc. I REALLY wanted to be there!!! :(

2. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Sorry you couldn't make it, Stealth! It was a very sucessful meeting, as you may have noticed when you came to the board today. We are now an official Fan Force chapter and The Huntress Diana was chosen as our city rep.

Other than that, we discussed:
    *where we'll be camping out for tickets - the AMC Forum 30 in Sterling Heights. We're planning to do a midnight show and a regular evening showing on Thursday night.

*Meeting up at CelebrationII, although no plans for that have been finalized.

*Our T-Shirts and website - if you're interested in ordering a T and/or contributing to the website contact fearandbullets ASAP.

Following the business part of the meeting, we enjoyed various films, played Trivial Pursuit, ate pizza and just enjoyed getting to know each other. I hope a good time was had by all!

We did forget to decide on the next meeting, so look for details on that right here. Tentatively it will be the second Saturday in May.

Regards,
    M.

3. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    ...and I would just like to add,that MiraxTHorn is a great hostess and I hope evryone else had as much fun as I did.I think this was our best meeting yet!:)

here's my,uh,recap...

Episode II:The Entire Site's Crashed

It is a dark time for the Detroit FanForce.Although the CITY REP has been elected,inferior site capabilities have driven the Rebellious FanForce from their hidden website and pursued them across the internet.

Evading the dreaded possibility that their name might get stolen,a group of fledgling members led by THE HUNTRESS DIANA have established a new secret site with the obscure domain name of R2-DETROIT.

FEAR&BULLETS,detremined to create and produce quality t-shirts at reasonable prices,has dispatched at least a dozen remote e-mails into the far reaches of cyberspace...

4. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    I was this (fingers 1 cm apart) close to making the meeting (at least the McDonald's part) Saturday.

Congrats to the Huntress on the city rep gig.

I am officially going to Celebration II on May 4. I'm drivin' down that morning and making it a one-day trip.

5. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    For those who didn't make the meeting and want a t-shirt or to contribute to the purchasing of a website, please PM me ASAP!!!!

Thanks,
    ~F&B

6. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    I'm sorry you couldn't make it out last Saturday Stealth. We all had a great time. :)

If you've noticed, Mirax is craving more trivia (hehe)...so we're going to get together this Friday to play. You're more than welcome to join us.

If you need directions, just PM one of us and we'd be glad to help you out.

7. jedi_blynnj

jedi_blynnj Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2002
    Unfortunatly, I could not make the meeting either. in fact this is my first time back at the boards in about a week. To put it simply I had a family emergency. My grandma ended up in the hospital. (she lives in Flordia) She's ok now, but it disrupted my family's life for a little while. (My mom is still in Flordia). I will definatly make the next meeting!

8. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    We missed having you,jedi_blyn.Glad to hear that things are okay with your family now.See you at the next meeting.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.