main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Missing(AU) (4/8/03) undergoing rewrite.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Title: Missing
    Author: jacen200015
    Timeframe:Somewhere between episode 3 and 4
    Characters:Mysic, Lenny, and the children(spoiler.) and some surprise guests (spoiler.)
    Genre: Adventure, action, suspense and angst.
    Summary: Lenny has a secret and a mission to complete. However things don't go as planned, will they survive?
    Notes:Ok this was written a long time ago, well auctually it was when i began to write again. this started out as a way to defeat DWB however i have decided to see if it is possible to make this into a real story. So i will post two posts this week and depending on the number and types of responses i get, i will decide if i should continue or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mysic, get in here we got some tie fighters on our tails." Lenny shouted desperately to his crewmember.

"How did they find us?" Mysic asked as she rushed into the cockpit and sat down in the Co pilot's seat.

"I don't know, what I do know is we need to get out of here, now."

"Lenny there are two star destroyers heading our way."

[Blast it.] "Change course to Tatoonie, prepare for the jump to hyperspace." he gasped as he began evasive manuevers.

The tie fighters surrounded the ship and opened fire.
    Lenny spun the ship around frantically and fired at the tie fighters, destroying half of them.

The remaining ties dodged the huge fireball that was caused by the destruction of half of the ties and flew on to disable the ship.

"They are trying to disable us." Mysic said as she calmly worked on maintaining the shields, she had every trust in Lenny.

[I've had enough of this.] "Dump the cargo." Lenny commanded as he wiped the sweat that was gathering on his forehead and dripping down his neck with his hand.

Mysic turned to face him. "What?"

"Dump the cargo now, it is are only chance."

Another round of blaster fire hit the ship.
    "We need to get that cargo to Yavin four, not dump it." Mysic exclaimed.

"If they hit us in the cargo hold we will be in a huge fire ball."
    Lenny exclaimed as he shot two more ties down and damaged the remaining one.

"Ok, but I don't think this will go well with the rebels, that we dumped an important cargo that would have armed their ships more effectively! That we destroyed the papers that had the
    information, the only information, on how to build them and....."

"Mysic." he cut her off bluntly. "Is it worth it to risk are lives just because of some cargo?"

Mysic crossed her arms and scowled at Lenny. "Your impossible."
    She turned back to the instruments and opened the cargo bay door to dump the cargo into space.

"Once you release the cargo make the jump to hyperspace as quick as you can." Lenny commanded as he got up and headed out of the cockpit.

"And where do you think you are going?" Mysic exclaimed as the ship came closer to the hyperspace point.

"To my room." he answered flatly and left the cockpit.

[Sometimes I just don't understand him at all; I'm going to have a little chat with him later.]
    Mysic pressed the button heavily with anger, releasing the cargo, shot a torpedo at it and headed to safety in hyperspace. She sat back in the chair and let her thoughts drift.

2. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Lenny went into his room and closed the door. [I am tired of hiding things from Mysic but it is too dangerous right now.] He went to his closet; pushing some clothes away he opened a secret door. He entered a room that was once used for smuggling. The room held a spicy, musty order. There were broken crates against the left wall, some still contained some thing in them. At a far left corner there was some medical equipment, medicine, and a bed. At the right side of the
    wall in a neat line were stasis tubes and each one contained a child.

Lenny walked over to the stasis tubes. There was a total of 10 stasis
    tubes. Going from right to left Lenny observed the readouts of every
    child.
    Cara Telon: five years old, short, brown curly hair. Brown eyes.
    Female.
    Jalane Jinn: ten years old. Long, light brown hair. Blue eyes.
    Female.
    Stemnita Cron: eight years old. Short, blond, hair. Brown eyes. Female.
    Cenety Jade: ten years old. Red hair. Green eyes. Male.
    Polen Sollet: six years old. Dark, brown, hair. Brown eyes. Male.
    Tirane Melot: nine years old. Light, red, hair. Dark, green, eyes. Male.
    Cally Phole: two years old. Long, blond, hair. Brown eyes. Female.
    Talene Windu: seven years old. Long, Brown hair. Brown eyes. Female.
    Kali Vecx: ten years old. Medium, Brown, hair. Blue eyes. Female.
    Mirane Tache: twelve years old. Short, light, brown hair. Green eyes.
    Female.
    He checked every single one. "Everything is alright here." he then
    went back to his room. Just as he closed the secret entrance Rasy barged in.

"Lenny! I want to talk to you."

Lenny winced as he sat down on his bed.

"We are not making a good expression to the rebels every time we loose cargo." Mysic fumed looking at Lenny. "You are so impossible Lenny we loose more cargo now then when your father was here. Every time we loose cargo we wind up going to a planet that we are not scheduled to go to. We go to town and try to get information and men for the rebels, and while you gamble and then use the money to buy supplies for the rebels. Just so they won't fire us." she paused to take a good deep breath before continuing again. Not only that every time we are on a planet getting supplies to make up for the cargo we lost you disappear for three days then you come back. And whenever we lose our cargo it is because star destroyers keep trying to capture us. Then right after we are about to escape after dumping the cargo YOU disappear and go into your room." she stopped her face red from anger. "So are you going to tell me what's going on or do I have to find out myself?"

"There is nothing going on. Dumping the cargo saved are lives, getting
    supplies to make up for the cargo we lost saved are job. When I
    disappear I am only looking around to find supplies or go bet on
    something. The star destroyers I have no idea, they were probably on
    patrol. I go to my room after we get away because I need to gather my thoughts." he looked at Mysic. "Satisfied?"

Mysic looked at him and growled. "IF I find out that you have been lying to me and keeping secrets you will regret it for the rest of your life. ?She said and left the room.

Lenny gave a long sigh and laid down on his bed. "She really has a
    temper. I better be more careful for now on."

There was a beeping noise on his desk and a red light came on by the
    secret door. "Oh no." Lenny ran to turn the alarm off and opened the
    door to the secret room and ran in.

Warning!! Malfunction with the stasis tube seven.
    Warning!! Shut down in five minutes.
    Lenny ran to the tubes. "Computer! Disengage stasis tube seven."
    Lenny said as he ran to it.
    Tube seven disengaged.
    Lenny carefully picked up Cally and took her out of the tube.
    "That was a close one." he said in relief and went over to the
    medical bed and laid her down. "There you go, safe and sound.
    I wonder what happened with your stasis tube? Oh well I can fix it."
    Lenny said, as he did a few scans to make sure that she wasn?t injured.
    "You check out clear." he tucked her into the bed and went to work on
    t

3. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    I'm bouncing an idea around that i should set this way before the saga instead?

4. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Now upping. :)

Edit: due to some circumstances, this title is going to be changed so it won't conflict with another story that accidently has the same title.

5. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Hi jacen. I saw your story. I will be reading your story tonight. I in work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.