main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missing figures... HELP!

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by volkswagon_jedi, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volkswagon_jedi

volkswagon_jedi Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2002
    Man, I've gone down to wal-mart Mukwonago to Northridge Toys r' us and everywhere in between looking for Count Dooku, Mace Windu, and Qui-Gon without any luck. Does anyone know for sure if Target had gotten in there shipments yet? I can usually find some trace of a new shipment at wal-mart and toys r' us, but nothing at Target.

2. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    the wal-mart in the grafton / portwashingon has had some rare figures. i got my duko there. i'll be going up that way today so i'll stop by today and take a look around.

-mike

3. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    I still need a Dooku, Mace, Taun We, and Undali Luminali. I think that's right. If anyone has extra or see's them, please help.

It's my most desperate hour, help me
    BYOB Kenobi...(Sorry, it's early and I needed a laugh!)

Jason- I also checked the Walmart again, no luck in Delafield.

4. Darth_Lee

Darth_Lee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    A couple days ago the Brookfield TRU had all sorts of Dookus, Yoda, Royal Guards, Taun Wes and Luminaras....you may want to call ahead though.

If anyone finds a Bespin Vader and Luke, let me know. :)

5. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Someone said that he found Bespin Vader at TRU on 27th St last night (May 10) and saw someone else with a Luke, but he had to really dig for it, so they might be gone by now. I haven't seen any of the new ones, like those two, the big blue guy (Ort something), the Endor trooper or the Geonosian with the dog-thing. I have seen Taun We and Royal Guards scattered around, but not too many Luminara figures, and haven't seen a Dooku since the 24th or 25th.

6. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    By the way, don't forget to go to the Hasbro website to vote for the new Fan Choice figure. The choices are: Nym (from the Jedi Starfighter games), General Reekian (I can never spell that one), the Imperial Dignitary, a Rebel in Biker Scout disguise, and a concept stormtrooper based on a sketch by Ralph M (The trooper has some sort of strange lightsaber-like weapon). I think the current leader is the concept trooper, with Reekian and the dignitary close behind.

7. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    If you face Hasbro, you will do it alone. I cannot interfere.

8. mirrax

mirrax Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    The brookfield TRU has absolutely nothing left but the pegwarmers - no Count Dooku, nothing. I'm very disappointed :(

9. volkswagon_jedi

volkswagon_jedi Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2002
    I'm still waiting for Target to get there shipments in. Has anyone checked out a Kay Bee toys of late? I think I remember seeing figures at Sam Goodie in Indianapolis so I suppose it wouldn't hurt to look here either.

Eric- BTW, Toys 'r us northridge has a ton of taun wes and Luminaras.

10. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    I just found a Taun we, Luminara Undali, and bllod guards at Walmart West in Madison. I also picked up a second Undali and Blood Guard if anyone wants one. Let me know I will keep them for a week, if there are no takers-I'll ship em back.

Thanks Jason for the info-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.