main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missing Images ? Anakin/Amidala between Ep. I and II

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ami-padme, Feb 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal the Cannibal

Hannibal the Cannibal Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2000
    The family is saying that but I doubt they're fake myself. However, I do think the kid should stay rather than go to Castro's Cuba... talk about screaming lambs.

2. Hannibal the Cannibal

Apr 15, 2000
    Ingrate tongue.gif !

Whoever said I was normal? That's why you find me so fascinating, isn't it?

[This message has been edited by Hannibal the Cannibal (edited 04-24-2000).]

3. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Oh, I would never accuse you of being normal.

I agree the kid should stay. I don't think he will though. Basically, the mother winds up dying for nothing.

4. Hannibal the Cannibal

Apr 15, 2000
    And I suppose you are the epitome of normalcy? Surely ye jest.

5. Hannibal the Cannibal

Apr 15, 2000
    Poor Vince Carter...He'll just have to learn to like watching the playoffs on TV in about a week.

HAHA Kings- Go Lakers!

6. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Glad they won. I'm sure Carter's going to come out blazing for game 2 though.

What's up with the playoff schedule...do they really need three days between games?

I would like to see the Kings make it a series, but I doubt it.

What the hell is Butch Carter's problem??

7. Hannibal the Cannibal

Apr 15, 2000
    What did Butch do?

8. Hannibal the Cannibal

Apr 15, 2000
    Just checked out ESPN. Com....

Butch should have just told Camby to go to Hell or something... a lawsuit would be a waste of time and money. I've never liked Camby but this is ridiculous.

HAHA- Derrick Colemen got medieval with the Sixers.

I really don't see anybody beating the Lakers other than maybe Portland. Showtime has returned!

9. Hannibal the Cannibal

Apr 15, 2000
    WASSSSSSSUP!?!

Life treating you all right?

Am getting over another hangover- surprised? Am pissed 'coz our baseball team just lost WHILE I WAS AT THE GAME! How dare they! God, we are so spoiled by our football team's success that anything less than perfection is UNACCEPTABLE. I shouldn't rant and rave too much ; they have as good a shot as anyone of winning the College World Series when that rolls around .

10. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Jack Daniels again?

Life is treating me fine...

My last class EVER is this Tuesday. I don't have any exams, so after the class, I'm home-free.

They obviously didn't know that the Most Electrifying Man on Campus would be in attendance, otherwise, they would have been sure to meet your demanding standards.

11. Hannibal the Cannibal

Apr 15, 2000
    The football HAS NEVER lost any games I've attended. In fact, they've only lost a total of four games in the four years I've been here; NONE of those losses were in my beloved stadium. Can't say the same about anything else. Baseball team is damn good but not perfect, as tonight's effort indicated; basketball- I don't even want to talk about that.

As for my latest debauchery:
    JD and MANY other things... It was a bachelor's party for one of my friends.

Are you going to stick w/ real world work or have you considered grad school?

12. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    A bachelor party? Are a lot of your friends getting married? I actually had a small rush getting hitched out of HIGH SCHOOL <shudders>, just I figure it may be a couple of years before my friends start heading for the altar again.

Right now, I want to work. I haven't ruled out the possibility of going back part-time later. It's just that PoliSci grad work is very theory heavy (at least the programs I know), and that isn't very helpful for the work I want to do. The only practical MA programs I've seen are in DC. I could go for Communications or public relations, but you don't need an MA to get good work. And I'm tired of being broke.

Why is the NBA playoff schedule so completely screwy this year?

Butch Carter is still running his mouth...even his players and GM are wondering what his deal is...

13. Hannibal the Cannibal

Apr 15, 2000
    No, there hasn't been a major rush of my friends getting married, thank God.

I haven't the slighest clue why the NBA playoff scheduling is so weird; we'll have to find out if David Stern has been drinking what I have. Could be an El Nino after effect.

Butch Carter needs to take some Ritalin; as far as his players go, however, those problems I think have to do with star treatment Vince carter and Tracy Mc grady receive.

I assume you'll be working in the Gov's PR office then? Could be useful for my propaganda purposes down the line .

14. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    It's just annoying to have to wait four days between games...and there was only one game tonight. Still, I don't think Stern could handle drinking the same stuff you do.

B. Carter was basically insinuating that the fact McGrady's contract is up is a destraction, and is the reason they're down 2-0...I really don't think that comments like that are helping their situation. It's weird that he would do all this stuff now, when as far as I know, he was normal during most of the regular season.

I'll be working with the Policy Advisor...so I don't know if I'll be as helpful as you're hoping.

15. OJSithLord

OJSithLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    JD isn't that bad. AAlso, good for shaking the flu.

Butch should just shut up and take his medicine. Raptors gave NY fits during the regular season but they have much more playoff experience.

Policy advisor? Hmmm. TO quote my idol, "This could work to our advantage" .

16. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    You take JD for the flu?!? You're nuts! You are definitely the corrupting influence of the two of us...

We will move against the state legislature first. Then, we should have no trouble conquering the galaxy.

17. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    It works quite well

18. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Sound's like a plan...start small and gradually take over the galaxy...It is the Sith way- erode democracy from within

19. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    LOL!

So...are you ever planning to do another fic?

20. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    I honestly don't know. I've been thinking of doing something Palpatine related but I have not been motivated enough to put it in writing yet.

21. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Hey....

Is the Palpy one a humor thread?

22. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    Hey, Ami-Padme, I was thinking. Maybe it is possible to extend this story by telling scenes that happened in betweeen the scenes you have written so far? There's a year or two between each one, so there's time.

--Mr. P

23. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Mr. P --

You are a brave one for trying to get through this thread.

Actually, I've had several ideas for more scenes (this is the fic that will not die for me as a writer), some take place during the timeline of this story and a few after it (that's where "Shadows Before Darkness came from). I was thinking of sticking some of them in this story...we'll see how they turn out.

Thanks for asking!

24. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Greetings. Enjoying your freedom or fearful of the real world?

My Palpy ff won't be humerous... I was thinking of doing something for him analagous to Hitler's Mein Kampf

25. Alpha_Ferdante

Alpha_Ferdante Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 1999
    LOL about this thread!

I kept checking it out during the whole NCAA tourney and after.

Since it keeps popping up here ami-padme maybe we'll tempt you to quench our thirst for Ani/Ami fanfic.<font color="DDDDDD">

[This message has been edited by Alpha_Ferdante (edited 05-03-2000).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.