main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missing Images ? Anakin/Amidala between Ep. I and II

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ami-padme, Feb 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    LOL, A-F! Glad we've be able to entertain you for so long.

As I mentioned to Mr. P, I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head. I also have the next couple of weeks off, which should give me more time to write. Hopefully, one of the stories will pan out. I'm also going to have a couple of posts on the What if fanfic relatively soon (I think). Thanks for asking...and I'm glad to see you updating the other A/A fic again!

2. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Hey, OJ!

Afraid?! I'm thrilled! Today was my last day of class, and I handed in my last assignment a few hours ago. I don't have any finals, so I'm going home between now and graduation. It'll be great to relax for a few weeks.

That fic sounds like a very good idea. You should go for it! You certainly have enough knowledge of the subject to pull it off...

3. OJSithLord

OJSithLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    When you cross the stage, it'll be like that scene in TPM when Yoda confers knight status upon Obi

Speaking of TPM, I've played the tape so may times the last few days I'll probably break it.

4. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    So you did get the tape? Last time we mentioned it, you didn't have it. My brother keeps playing the saber duel over and over again. He's definitely going to wear that part out at least.

Well, I've definitely passed the trials...I am ready! I may miss it later, but right now, I'm tired of classes. Time to move on.

5. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Actually I got a hold of my brother's wide screen copy...It's awesome on a big screen with surround sound

As for passing the trials:
    Profs are not Sith tongue.gif

6. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Maybe not your profs...

7. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Mine are savages but they are no match for the power of the Dark Side .

At times I feel like poor Darth Maul taking on multiple opponents by myself. However, I always come out of it in one piece .

8. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Well, I was more like Obi-Wan hanging on for dear life, lightsaber-less for parts of the year, but I emerged victorious...and like Maul, they never saw me coming.

Are you classes over yet? Are you taking classes over the summer?

9. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    My spring semester ended last week; I'm off for the summer.

10. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    So, have you marched yet?

11. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Hi there, I just recently stepped into the fan-fic forum and I just wanted to tell ami-padme how much I loved your story. Great job!

12. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Thanks, bright sith! I appreciate it!

13. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Nope, not marching until the 21st. I'm going home in a few hours to relax in the meantime.

Do you think that girl in the Community thread is for real?

14. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Yeah, I think so. Of course, I've seen hoaxes on there before, so I suppose that isn't out of the realm of possibility.

15. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    How bout them Lakers

16. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Nice of them to show up for Game 5. Hopefully, Phoenix will be able to keep things interesting in the next series...

I'd like to see Portland beat Utah silly.

17. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    How many fights do you think will take place in the NY / Miami series? How many suspensions?

BTW, the thing w/ the girl turned out to be a hoax. Just thought you should know.

18. bright sith

Aug 27, 1999
    Just interrupting your conversation since I see some NBA talk here. The NY/Maimi series will be horrific. I bet there will be 10 tossed out of the games and at least 3 suspended. If Mourning and ex-teammate LJ could fight, why not Zo and Ewing? The headlines would be very intriging.

It's so odd to see a basketball game have more punches than a boxing match....

19. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    LOL. I'm actually not anticipating any huge problems this time, maybe because nothing happened last year. We'll see. If it gets Mourning suspended or something, I probably won't complain too loudly.

bright sith: what's up? I saw that you're reading "What if the Empire..." Hope you're enjoying it. I've done alot of work on that story, along with Darth Pipes.

OJ: Yeah, I saw that post. Oh well. I guess an IP ban should take care of that...

20. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    IP bans aren't hard to get around.

As for the Knicks/ Heat- it is the only rivalry I can think that even remotely compares to the annual FSU / UF football game in terms of bad blood and dramatics. Should be fun.

21. bright sith

Aug 27, 1999
    I'm really enjoying that story. I especially love all the relationships between Anakin/Vader and Amidala, that'as probably one of the reaosns why I started reading your thread. Don't tell me, but I hope there is a great scene where Vader meets Amidala in the past in that thread. That would be very, very interesting...

About the playoffs, I personally don't like the NY/Miami series at all. Call me a purist, but I believe ever since the Detroit bad boys too many games have been too physical. Of course these two teams are the worst of them all right now.

[This message has been edited by bright sith (edited 05-08-2000).]

22. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999

Looks like one of my boys bailed out your Knicks the other night. I told you the Force is with us .

BTW: What is up w/ Giuliani? This is unacceptable.

[This message has been edited by OJSithLord (edited 05-12-2000).]

23. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Figures. Threads are screwed up all over the board, but this one chugs on. Amazing.

bright sith: I guess you posted that before reading the whole thing in one sitting! I hope you enjoyed the Vader/Amidala scenes -- what did you think of them? BTW, we moved to a new thread...

Basketball isn't always pretty.

OJ:
    The Guliani thing is a circus in NY. I'm in NJ now, and it's crazy. His wife strikes me as a bit off-the-wall. I don't know how this is going to play out. The fact that he's running in NY and against Hillary means this probably won't hurt him if he chooses to stay in the race. I really can't stomach the thought of Hillary winning this race though... but if he drops out and Pataki doesn't step in...

Nice pic.

24. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
  25. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Still can't see your post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.