main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missing Images ? Anakin/Amidala between Ep. I and II

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ami-padme, Feb 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rock

The Rock Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2000
    can't see your last post

2. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    now I can see you;

Spring Break was all right but I came back w/ a bad bug; I'm drinking Thera Flu rather than green beer on St Paddy's Day ...UF is really talented but inconsistant; they have some chemistry problem w/ all those Mc Donald All Americans on their roster. As much as I despise that school I was forced to root for them because I had picked them to make it all the way to the Sweet 16 where they'll get knocked out by Duke ...
    Sick or not, I'm going to catch our first Spring Scrimmage later today; think of it like Vader &/or the Emperor inspecting their troops.
    I can't believe all of a sudden NFL scouts are saying Peter Warrick is slow because he had a bad work-out for the pros the other day. Those *******s! I've watched him play since he was a freshman and slow is the LAST thing that comes to mind. Oh well, I'm going to laugh when he makes a lot of teams look silly.

3. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    Gee, this thread had been going for two weeks and had 59 posts before my return; been bask a week and it topped 100...I am the Most Electrifying man on the JC.

4. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Awww...I hope you feel better soon. The flu is the worst.

I can see you at the scrimmage, marching back and forth, with your hands clapsed behind your back, muttering, "Impressive, most impressive."

Where is Warrick supposed to be picked in the draft?

5. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
  6. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Did my last post go through?

7. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Now I can see it...strange...

8. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    I couldn't see at first that is why I have that question mark up a post.

Warrick is supposed to go anywhere from #1 to #4; The Browns have first pick and initially were drooling all over him but now they seem to be infatuated w/ the two Penn State boys- LB La Varr Arrington and DE Courtney Brown.
    Warrick's work out just happened to be in front of the Redskins- who have the #2 & #3 picks- and a few other scouts.

9. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Don't worry. I'm sure any team so foolish as not to pick him will pay dearly for their lack of vision.

10. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
  11. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    Oh I'm not worried; I just think it's amusing that NFL franchises will risk their future based on one work out.

12. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Will you be at FSU to witness the repeat, or will you be done with your degree by the fall?

It looks like Vince Carter will wind up on the Dream Team after all (thank God!)...it'll be fun seeing him dunk on the Angolans.

13. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    Yeah I'll be back. We get UF up here this Fall and this town will go mad then. My first semester out here we yanked down the goal posts when we upset then #1 UF and made a mess of the field. Now there is a massive poilce contingent at our big games because of that. I think it is the best rivalry in sports because the stakes are so high.

I hadn't heard anything about Vince and D2K but if so I'm happy...Incidentally, how much longer can they justify keeping Kobe off one of these teams. I was also hoping for Webber but oh well; maybe something will happen to Vin Baker.

14. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    The Carter thing is because Gugliotta's out for the rest of the season (I think it's some knee thing, I'm not sure). He didn't think he'd be able to recover by the summer, so he withdrew. The committee immediately picked Carter, and last I checked were waiting for him to decide. Apparently, he didn't take too kindly to being left off the first time, and made some noise like he was going to decline. Now, though he hasn't said anything, most people seem to think he will go.

Kobe's younger than me. He'll have plenty of chances.

What did you think of the Iverson suspension? And against Miami too. I guess he and Coach never did completely work out their disagreements...

15. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    It's about time someone laid down the law w/ Iverson....I heard when he was at Georgetown if an instructor asked him a question he'd tell them ,"don't bug me". I think too many stars get their @$$es kissed when they need to be kicked. It will be interesting to see who the SIxers GM supports in this matter.

I knew about Googs- I just hadn't heard who was going to replace him

16. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
  17. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    I suppose this thread is going to be moved to the new fanfic spot. Boy have these forums been acting wacky lately...

18. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    yeah we might have to prepare to be resettled.

what the hell happened to Arizona?

Caught our scrimmage today; two fights broke out- it was pretty funny. Otherwise the team looks good.

19. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    Re the new fan fic forum:

we'll just have to bust that one too

20. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Well, I guess today made up for the apparent lack of upsets the first two days. If you want to talk about a team that has The Force, it's got to be Gonzaga. It's not as shocking this year, but good grief.

Wow, inter-team fights at the first practice, you got to like that.

I'm sure we'll have one of the larger threads on that forum in no time.

I think your namesake is on SNL...

21. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    I haven't seen SNL in a long time; nowadays I can't stand to watch it. Not even The Rock can save it from itself.

I'm pissed because Gonzaga and Wisconsin ruined my West bracket. Oh well, how much longer can they last? I know Wisconsin will face a tall athletic LSU team that was my original pick to take the west _I know , one should go w/ the Force but oh well.

As for Gonzaga, they have me dumbfounded. I knew they werte excellent shooters but they just beat two teams that athletically speaking were far superior and had played tougher schedules.

22. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    Yeah, it's gotten really bad. Your guy was actually a little funny, an astounding achievement for a host these days.

Oh yeah, Winsconsin has screwed many a bracket tonight. Gonzaga is truly the Great White Hope of basketball these days (it's fitting that Stockton came from there). Tomorrow's games should be fun.

23. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
  24. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    So who are you rooting for - Duke?

Where is Boston U. in all of this?

25. The Rock

Feb 19, 2000
    SNL reminds me of Old Yeller:
    He was good in his time, but needed to be put out of his misery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.