main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missing Lightsaber fight????(spoilers?)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by DarthAkka, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAkka

DarthAkka Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    well if you have played the episode III games you will notice that at somepoint you fight a jedi named cin dralig. well a while back a guy made his own ep III trailer and in the trailer it did infact show anakin fighting someone with a green lightsaber, the person it shows in holocron history records that obi wan says its younglings but that guy he is fighting is in fact dralig, then i saw this...

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/explore/sithsnap/2005/07/sithsnap20050701.html

is it a deleted scene or what?

Strilo edit: PLEASE NOTE! Threads pertaining solely to Episode III belong in the ROTS forum.

2. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    Yes, it's a deleted scene from the temple slaughter. Would've been cool to see Gillard as a long-haired Jedi!

Do what must be done, Lord Vader
    /LM

3. DarthAkka

DarthAkka Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    Yeah i would really like to see that fight, i wonder if its any good, must not have been too fancy if they took it out lol

4. DarthAkka

DarthAkka Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2005
    but on the other hand i havent seen anything on taht chick with the double bladed green saber thats in the game with him?

5. plo_koom

plo_koom Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2002
    The saber fight was in the movie, but cut down to shreds and had no more context.

6. Master_Yoder

Master_Yoder Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    It shows anakin fighting cin drallig in the hologram recordings. Apparantly Cin Drallig wasn't strong enough to face the new dark lord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.