main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Mission Accomplished (L/M romance)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Revanfan1, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Warning: Contains sexual content

Luke Skywalker entered the small quarters aboard the Jade Sabre and flopped down on the bed. He and Mara had just come back from a difficult mission and quite frankly, he was exhausted, mentally and physically. He was certain he had new scars on his body, and his black uniform was shot. Luckily, he had many replacements in the closet. With a groan of protest, he stood.

Stripping off his shirt, he hurled it in a corner and peeled off his boots, depositing them the same way. He walked over to the closet and let it slide open. Yes, he had more black uniforms in here, as well as Jedi robes and undercover outfits for when he went on missions with his wife. He wasn't sure he was ready to get dressed yet, though; a nice long nap and then a hot shower sounded great.

Mara entered the bedroom, sat down on the bed, and began to pull off her own boots. Clad as usual in her sleeveless black leather jumpsuit, she was a vision of beauty, even with her hair matted with dried sweat and a deep gash on her left temple. She pulled off her black gloves and threw them on the nightstand.

"Going to stand there gawking all night, Skywalker?" she asked.

Luke shrugged. "I like the view."

She gazed at him through the locks of her golden-red hair covering her eyes. "Oh, really? Because I think I can make it better." She practically purred, "A lot better, unless you're too tired for it."

"Oh, I'm never too tired for that," Luke replied, and began to cross to her. As he did, a thought popped into his head. "Mara, do you have any tattoos?"

A gleam entered Mara's already-glittering eyes. "Yes, I do. Want to find it? It's in a place you hold a lot..."

Luke chuckled. "Well, that leaves quite a few possibilities."

"And I want you to explore every single one of them," she cooed.

"I would," Luke replied with a grin, "but I'm still too tired. I could use some...encouragement."

That feisty gleam in her eye once again, Mara rose off the bed. She already had her jumpsuit unzipped to fully reveal her cleavage. Now, she began to tug sultrily at the collar on either side, pulling it lower, lower...and she stopped, gyrating around and reaching down to unclasp her belt. The brown fabric fell to the floor, but Luke's eyes never left their target–Mara's perfect, round rear end, clung to promisingly by the leather pants she wore.

Mara bent over now, giving Luke an even better view of that beautiful part of her anatomy, pulling her pants down as she did to reveal a tight pair of black panties underneath. Stepping out of the pants and kicking them away, Mara turned back to Luke and began to tug on the bottom hem of her shirt, pulling the unfastened collar down to reveal even more of her breasts before. Then she reversed the pattern, pulling the shirt up, and over her breasts, to reveal an equally-tight black bra underneath, which covered no cleavage at all.

Stunned speechless, Luke had fallen back into a rolling chair that had luckily been nearby. Now, he watched as Mara pirouetted once, twice, and then pulled her shirt off, tossing it, too, aside. Then, back to him, she began to play with her panties. She pulled them lower, lower...allowing Luke to get a good look at the tattoo she had mentioned, which was an image of a thick red heart, the bottom tip pointed tantalizingly down toward the beautiful line that separated her cheeks. She pulled them lower, lower, allowing him to see even more of her full, beautiful butt...

And then she pulled them back up, half-covering the tattoo. She whirled around, arms crossed, a challenge in her eyes and a coy smile on her lips as she bit her lower lip.

"You want the rest..." she purred, "come and get it."

And that was all the invitation Luke needed.

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A great piece of writing. Mara and her teasing Luke. I love those stories

Revanfan1 likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Well, hello! What a fun and sassy/sexy viggie to wake up to =D= =D= I like 'inviting, enticing' Mara. It's a wonderful character-image. :cool:

Revanfan1 likes this.
  4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    He he he....
    Oh that Mara! ;)

What a fun viggie! =D=

Revanfan1 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  5. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Damn, that was sexy! Love how Mara tempts Luke. ;)

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  6. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Jedi Master star 2

Jul 25, 2013
    Very nice! With the sexual content warning I thought I was going to get the Revanfan1 equivalent of ginchy-shine. I was going to warn you about TOS. :p I love the teasing. Mara has a heart tattoo on her rear? Was that dedicated to anyone particular? [face_thinking] If it was, that would be an interesting backstory. ;)

Revanfan1 likes this.
  7. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    While I'm not quite sure how a married couple wouldn't know about each other's tattoos after several years of marriage, I love the playful mood you've set here. That's very realistic for them.

ginchy and Revanfan1 like this.
  8. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    This was supposed to be shortly after their marriage–so it could be something Luke conceivably missed.

9. Ewok_Slayer

Ewok_Slayer Jedi Master star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    Maybe prior to marriage Luke was encased in carbonite which resulted in blindness from carbonite sickness. Despite his persistent blindness, Mara married Luke anyway…because SHE'S NOT BLIND and she has the hots for his Farmboy body. Shortly before this current mission he regained his sight, but the urgency of the mission made it impossible for him to have sex with his wife until after their return. So that is why he never noticed the very noticeable heart on her ass prior to this day. ;)

ginchy, Revanfan1 and taramidala like this.
  10. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I'm with taramidala here--I'm not sure how Luke wouldn't have noticed that! And I was getting a tad nervous cause these boards are strictly PG. But I do like the playful tone L/M had here, and thought that perhaps they were playacting to an earlier time in their relationship. They bring out the fun in each other. Among other things. [face_laugh]

11. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Oh, fun! Like their playfullness :)

Revanfan1 likes this.
  12. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Wow! Loved the playfulness and the alluring tone that was set by Mara in your story. @};-

Revanfan1 likes this.