main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Mission: Change Time (A/T, L/H, Anakin and Tahiri go back to RotJ) Link to sequel up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Handmaiden_Rabe, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    *Solo* I meant don't kill Anakin Solo!

2. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Who said anything about killing Anakin? [face_innocent] I know, I'm evil. *hides from angry reviewers*

3. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    [face_laugh] Its FINE! :D I like this...ALOT! Is there more? PLease let there be more!

4. Nomad-2

Nomad-2 Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2004
    A great post as usual.

A quick BOOM!!!

5. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Very kewl Cat. I'm enjoying this more and more. PMs are great things when you get the chance though. *winks* liked Han here very good job with him.

Fireyforce

6. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    ooooh i like! And that Han/Tahiri moment was what i need to relive a little of that assignment stress washing through me atm. :)

7. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Glad I could be of help, Slilent. Ok, watched RotJ last night, I think I'm gonna do the fight montage all in one post, so it might take me a while to get it up. And I won't be on all week next week from Monday to Saturday, so don't worry about me. Thanks for replies, guys!!!!!!!

8. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Ok guys, I'm thinking that this is the third to last post. Enjoy!
    --------------------------------------------
    Tahiri, Han, Chewie, Threepio and Artoo crouched behind a log, watching as an Imperial Shuttle left the landing platform. ?You think???

?I?m pretty sure that?s them, kid,? Han answered Tahiri.

?Ok. That place is really heavily guarded. I?m guessing you can get in??

Han looked at her and quirked an eyebrow and gave her that same line as he had before they had tried to get to the bunker before. ?Hey, it?s me!?

Tahiri grinned at him and was about to say something when Threepio and their Ewok companion, Paploo, started talking.

?What?d he say?? Tahiri asked.

?He says there?s a secret entrance on the other side of the ridge.?

The Rebel fleet started towards the Death Star from Sullust, while on Endor, the Rebel?s met up with Han and his group to try to destroy the bunker.

?Back door, huh?? Han said to Paploo. ?Good idea.?

Paploo and Wicket started talking, and after a few minutes, Paploo walked off.

?There are five guards. This could be easier than I thought,? Han mumbled.

?Five, where only one can raise the alarm,? Tahiri retorted.

?Then we?ll do it real quiet-like.?

?Is that even a word??

Threepio was talking to Wicket, and all of a sudden, he called out, ?Mistress Tahiri! Master Han!? Tahiri stood up and slapped her hand over his ?mouth?.

?Shhh!?

?Oh, I?m sorry. But I?m afraid our little friend has gone and done something rather rash.?

Tahiri turned around to see Paploo mounting one of the Imperial?s speederbike?s. ?Oh, no.?

?There goes our surprise attack.?

Tahiri stared hard at the little Ewok as he started up the bike and got the Imp?s attention. ?He?s a smart little guy.?

?What are you talking about?!? Han asked in outrage.

?Just watch.?

Soon, there was only one guard left. ?I guess you?re right,? Han allowed resignedly. ?Chewie and I?ll take care of this.?

?Not without me.?

?But-?

?No buts, I?m the Jedi here, remember??

?Fine.?

?I have decided that we shall stay here,? Threepio declared.

?You just keep practicing that divine influence, 3PO,? Tahiri grinned back at him.

By the bunker, Han tapped the remaining scout on the shoulder and ran to the side of the bunker, where the Rebels captured him.

Tahiri went up to the control pad and tapped out a code. The door opened and the group stepped inside.

Luke, Leia and Anakin walked out of the elevator and spread out before the Emperor.

?Welcome, young Skywalker. I see you brought others.?

?We came of our own accord,? Leia snapped defiantly.

?Ah? Princess Leia. You look so much like your mother. You should know, we worked together. She set me up as the Chancellor of the Republic, which let to the Senate voting me the Emperor of this Empire.?

?She did no such thing,? Anakin growled through his teeth.

?Oh, you brought a guest from the future. Anakin Solo, I presume.?

Anakin nodded and glanced at his mother and uncle.

?You no longer need those.? He waved his hand, and all three of their binders fell to the ground.

Leia had to restrain herself from attacking this man she had seen so many times in the Imperial Senate. ?You?ll pay for all the lives you took, Palpatine.?

?I see you have a bit of your father in you as well.?

Leia tensed, and felt Vader, who she was closest to, do the same. ?I am nothing like the monster that you?ve created, Your Highness.?

Vader?s hand twitched and Leia gasped for air.

?Lord Vader, let her go.?

Vader did so and Leia stumbled. Luke caught her and helped her stand up straight again.

?Come, my children. Guards, leave us.?

The three approached his throne cautiously.

?I?m looking forward to completing your training, Skywalker. And when I?m done with you, I?ll help your sister start her own training.?

?You will do no such thing. I?d rather die then become a machine like that thing.? Leia motioned at Vader.

?Do not anger me, Leia. You will die if you? continue this.?

Fo

9. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Whoa! :eek: They saved Vader! :D Whee!!!

10. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    :D :D :D :D MORE? okay, no need for an inside voice here...MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Courtney

11. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    I like very much. Question though is Anakin Skywalker going to survive here or are you going to kill him like in the movie? Probably a dumb question, but I thought that I would ask. Interesting though, now Leia and Luke know there mother's name they might be able to find out a little informoation about who she was and what she did. Very kewl.

Fireyforce

12. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Don't tell me you didn't figure that out Firey, VADER died ANAKIN SKYWALKER just came back into the picture, the only weird thing is that now Anakin looks like Darth Vader, and so I don't think many people would believe Master Ani anymore, hmmmm.... maybe Rabe should bring back Padme! :D Time Travel is so confusing, but has many possiblilitys! Courtney

13. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    I'm working on getting Ani Skywalker out of the Vader suit. It's gonna be hard, but I think I can figure it out. Next post, Tahiri and Han, maybe Lando and the Rebels, and I'm thinking about doing the 'with my own eyes' scene too. Though he won't die. I can't kill Ani.

I really wanna bring Padmé back so they can find out more about her, but I'm not sure how I'll do it. I'll have Obi-Wan explain how she survived, I think. Ok, ideas are down, off to write, I go!

14. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    New post. It's almost over, folks. One more post.
    -------------------------------------
    Tahiri, Han and the rest of the strike team were led out of the bunker by their Imperial captors. They were forced to put their hands behind their heads.

Anakin, where are you? Are you alright? Tahiri called. All of a sudden, she felt something? interesting. It was like the Force had shifted. Like it had tilted just a little bit. Ani, what happened?!

The Emperor is dead. As is Darth Vader.

Tahiri let out a tremendous whoop, jumping up into the air. She was filled with an unsettling energy, and she had killed the Imps within a matter of seconds. ?THE EMPEROR IS DEAD!!? she cried out as she Force-threw the Rebels their weapons.

?But, how?? Han asked.

?No time for chit-chat, we?ve got a shield to destroy.?

All of a sudden, a tribe of Ewoks came shouting out of the foliage, and attacked the troopers.

Tahiri stood in front of the bunker?s door and shoved it open with the Force. ?Those charges better still be there.?

They were, and the bunker was a bunch of smoke in a few seconds. Now, the Rebels focused on fighting the stormtroopers.

Luke and Leia helped their father to a shuttle, while Anakin kept the Imps at bay. He jerked and called, ?The shield is gone.?

?Good.?

They boarded the shuttle as alarms started blaring. Suddenly, the hangar was in a frenzy. Luke ran to the cockpit, and they were in the air.

Anakin settled his namesake on a med table and started probing him with the Force. He grimaced as his senses wandered over burnt lungs and severed limbs.

In the cockpit, Luke made contact with the Millennium Falcon. ?Lando??

?Luke! What are you doing in an Imperial Shuttle??

?Long story. Look, the deflector shield is down, we?re gonna help you get rid of this Death Star.?

?Alright. You go straight for the main reactor. We?ll get rid of the TIEs.?

?Copy that.? Luke headed for the center of the giant spacestation. ?Strap yourselves in,? he called back. ?This is going to be a bumpy ride.?

Leia stumbled to the co-pilot?s seat and sat down.

?How is he??

?Better. We have to get him out of that suit.?

?I know.? They approached what Leia assumed was the main reactor. Luke fired a proton torpedo at it and took off in the other direction. There was a great noise of metal falling and crushing. All of a sudden, they were engulfed in flames, but a second later, they were headed towards the Rebel fleet.

?Great job, Luke.?

?Thanks, Lando. Now, let?s get down to that planet.?

Luke put the ship on auto-pilot, and hurried to the back, followed closely by his sister.

?How?s he doing??

?He?s doing fine, but we need some serious healing done here. He has mechanical arms and legs, and both of lungs are burnt,? Anakin reported.

?How did that happen?? Luke asked his father.

?Obi-Wan and I fought. On Mustafar. It?s a lava planet. I fell in.?

Anakin looked at his mother and uncle. ?I think you two can do it.?

?Do what?? Leia asked suspiciously.

?Heal him. You two are the most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy, and Jaina and Jacen could always heal really bad wounds when they were together.?

Leia looked at her brother, and took his hand. Anakin stood off to the side and watched as they closed there eyes, and reached out to touch their father?s armor.

Anakin wandered off to the cockpit, and sat down.

Tahiri?

Hey, dummy. What?s up?

They?re healing him.

Who?

Anakin Skywalker. Luke and Leia are healing him.

Ah, I see.

We?re on our way back.

Okay. There are no living Imperials here anymore.

Good for you, Anakin chuckled.

As they were landing, Luke and Leia came out of the back, followed by a sandy blond-haired man of about 45.

?Anakin Skywalker??

?You got it, kid.? Anakin grinned at his grandson and sat down for a minute.

?I guess I was right, then. You two really are powerful.?

?Together,? Luke and Leia said at the same time.

A

15. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Upping so people can see.

16. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    YES! Anakin 1 is back!! :D :D :D Go Twin Power!! :D

One more post? *mumbles* It was fun while it lasted. :(

17. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Ok, people, last post. And there's a surprise waiting for you.

Later that night, Luke and Leia were busy introducing their father to the joyous Rebels, many of whom were dancing.

Anakin and Tahiri stood to the side, watching silently. [i]They?re so happy.[/i]

[i]I know. This is going to change a lot of things when we get back, Tahiri.[/i\

Tahiri glanced at him, then turned her attention back to the celebration. [i]Maybe he?ll still be there when we get back.[/i]

[i]Maybe.[/i]

Anakin smiled at her, and reached to take her hand. ?I love you.?

?I love you, too,? Tahiri grinned back. She leaned forward and kissed him. ?A lot,? she added as she pulled away.

?Of course you do. It?s me!?

Tahiri smirked and shook her head. ?You?re so much like your dad.?

?You?re time here has ended,? a voice from behind them said.

They jumped and turned around to face a woman with long, free-flowing brown hair, and brown eyes. Behind her were Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda.

?Thank you for bringing him back to my children.? She motioned to Anakin Skywalker and the twins.

?You?re Padmé?? Anakin asked.

?Yes. I brought you here, with the help of my Jedi companions. It is time we sent you back home.?

?But-?

?What is it, child??

Tahiri hesitated. ?Will we??

?You will be on the Errant Venture when you return. You?re mission to Myrkr was a success.?

?We appreciate it.?

?There?s something I?d like to know,? Tahiri said.

?Yes??

?How did you survive? I thought you were killed on Mustafar.?

?My handmaiden was with me. It was she that Anakin choked.?

?And you?ve been on Endor ever since??

?Yes. Now, you must go.?

Before he could protest, Anakin felt a feeling as if he were falling up. In a moment, they were standing on the bridge of the Errant Venture, and in another second, they were surrounded by relatives.

?What happened? Where were you?? Jaina and Jacen asked together.

?We thought you were dead,? Leia cried.

Anakin and Tahiri turned to face a couple behind them. ?We?ve missed you two,? Anakin Skywalker said.

Padmé smiled at them, and then she did something that was rather unexpected. She winked.

[b]THE END[/b]
    [hr]

Be on the lookout for the prequel to this. I'm thinking about calling it [u]Mission: Fall in Love[/u]. For all you J/Z shippers out there. [face_wink]

18. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO going to read the sequel! Courtney_Solo

19. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Awww How sweet! :D Through, I would like to know what changed?

20. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    I loves it! That's all I can say for now. Very kewl!!

Fireyforce

21. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Forget the prequel, I want a sequel.

Do you feel up to it? ;)

S.

22. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004

Awesome fic, Sequel, Sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam

23. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    What would the sequel be about? A/T? Wait... creative juices are flowing. I'm off to write!

24. Blondie_JediKnight

Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    Yay! Both Anakins live!!! Great ending. Everyone lives happily ever after.
    Sequel? [face_grins]
    Blondie^..^

25. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.