main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Missions of a Maverick - (JA, Qui/Obi Vignettes) - Updated 12/14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess_Arulmozhi, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Wow, all three of these stories were excellent. I love Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon stories and yours were very entertaining. Keep up the good work! =D=

2. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    The equation was wrong...and yet, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of satisfaction. Obi-Wan was worried - he could tell, from the waves of anxiety radiating through their bond. This slender young man was worried. About him.

You mustn't feel quite so happy about that, he told himself. Ease his conscience, and reassure him that you're not going to become one with the Force, or something.

He felt the smaller hands touch his nose again, and revelled in the feeling - painful though it was. Perhaps a little later.

I feel sorry for Qui-Gon about his broken nose, but that is just too funny! [face_laugh]

Obi-Wan raised a hand, and briefly touched his master's nose, now intact, and in all it's previous, mis-shapen glory. "Ah, well. Not that it looks any better whole - but it is your nose, after all."

And, he would know! ;)

I also loved the "Knight's Tale" when I read it earlier! :)

Thanks for putting these great vignettes together for us to enjoy, PA! [:D]

Star

3. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    These are all fantastic - I think the first one is my favorite, but they're all wonderfully sweet and mushy.

Great job. =D=

More?

4. Musing

Musing Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2003
    Just had to rescue this from the depths.

My good deed for today! :D :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.