main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi Mississippians going to Celebration 4.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Just wondering who all from Mississippi is going to C4 in Los Anglese? I know of about 9 from the club that I am in that is going. Who else do we have out there?

2. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Himikosabbrawrra2662 Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2006
    Ill be going.. Not going to miss this one at all..

3. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    If you haven't booked your tickets or gotten a room let us know we have some space left. Come up and fly out with your fellow Fan force and stay with us. Flight is Delta for $362.00 while they last and 6 nights will only cost $240.00 at the mayfair. We plan on filling the plan up with C4 goers and have a Star Wars party at 3 miles up.

4. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Jul 13, 2006
    I havent gotten tickets yet... The Jedi assembly hasnt even gone into detail yet for major plans yet as go for rooms. My husband I know will probably want to go as well.. That dosen't sound like to much for everything. Im more concentrating on Dragon Con right now. After that Ill start saving and wanting to know more for C4.
    You mean come up to your area and fly out??

5. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Yes fly out here. Don't wait too long. We only have room for 1 girl and 2 guys. Yes we can keep you and your hubby together. I bet the other group you are waiting for can't and will not have an offer this good. So why wait. We were doing Dragoncon also but C4 is more important since it is only every few years and not every year.

6. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Jul 13, 2006
    Alright.. well count me and hubby in.. Hopefully he'll get the leave time from work for it. I know he wanted to do C3 but couldnt sense he was in japan. We just wont have plane ticket money at least I wont for myself till first part of october.

7. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    No problem on flight tickets. We can give you the flight time and number and purchase when you have the money. Right now they are 362.00 for tickets. That is counting everything...fees,taxes,etc. Main thing is we have to have rooms paid for by middle to first part of Sept. $240.00 for the 6 nights stay. We used bill me later opption. They give you 90 days to pay. You will be like the rest of us and share time on a air mattress.

8. Himikosabbrawrra2662

Jul 13, 2006
    240.00 by the middle of next month?? Im not sure I can get it by then.. Im enough in a bind with money as it is.

9. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    If not we still may have room if you come up with it later. We plan on keeping the rooms no matter what.

10. Pythias

Pythias Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Jay, we have more than 9 going with us....lol.

11. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    9? we need 16 and 20 if Jason shares a room.

12. Hargon

Hargon Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    Yea, Jason aint doin that unless their female and promiscuous.

13. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Well I sure it will stay at 16 then.

14. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Looking forward to rooming with our new friend Himiko. We are from TDB1138 in Tampa, FL and have been helping this Jedi find her true personna with tutatorials and assistance on a new and exciting costume. Can't wait to do photo ops and see all there is to see at Dragon. This will be my 10th or 11th go. Been a part of it since 1994 and have only missed 2 so far.

15. TheStreetHowitzer

TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2006
    is your friend from natchez going with us?

16. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.