main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga MissPadme's Love Shack of A/P Vignettes UPDATE 9/22/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MissPadme, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Sorry it took so long, but the viggie is posted to you now.

--MissPadme

2. Tally-Skywalker

Tally-Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2006
    Hello!
    I just love your stories MissPadme! That last one about the wdding was really cute, and I loved how it ended...very clever. Can I have a pm of yor latest? I'm exactly 18.
    Thanx,
    ~Tally

3. DragonLotus

DragonLotus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2006
    Hello there,

Stumbled upon your vignettes and what a delightful collection you've got here! The one on the wedding was just hilarious, really enjoyed that one.

Could you please PM me your latest piece? Don't worry, I'm old enough ;)

Cheers!

4. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Sent it, DragonLotus.

--MissPadme

5. stoyanova

stoyanova Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2006
    Could you please PM your latest to me also? I am well over 18.

6. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    I have a new one for ya!

Amulet

Anxiously, she opened the keepsake box she'd stored in her Coruscant home, hoping this is the place where she kept the object she was now seeking. The last time she looked through it was little more than two years ago, just before she left Naboo to become Senator. She could have sworn it was there the last time...

Padmé breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the small japor snippet inside with other mementos and sentimental treasures she'd acquired over the years. She took it out and held it in the palm of her hand. It still had the rough jerba leather cord. She ran a finger over the mysterious etchings and symbols. Someday she would have to ask Anakin what they meant.

Given to her years ago as a simple token of affection by a young boy, it now marked the beginning of what led to love and marriage. She once told him she didn't need it to remember him, but until he came back into her life, he was a distant memory of her early adolescence. Occasionally, when she thought about it she just assumed he was happy being a knight and that was that. Between a war and the Jedi prohibition on attachments, Anakin would be separated from her most of the time. But it's what she chose. The arrangement was better than life without him.

Padmé held the japor snippet to her chest. Already she missed him desperately. Then, an idea came to her. She couldn't wear the charm on the cord. It was too short and if she were to start wearing it for all to see, people would start asking questions. But she recalled she had a thin filagree silver chain. She went over to the jewelry box inside her wardrobe and found the necklace. The chain was long so she'd be able to keep the japor snippet concealed beneath her clothing.

Carefully, she removed the cord and then looped the silver chain through a hole at the top of the carved piece. She knotted the chain through the hole to keep the charm from moving around. Then she put the necklace on. The length was perfect. The charm could easily be concealed beneath her clothes and it rested right above her heart.

--MissPadme

7. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
  8. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh, lovely! I always wondered why the chain changed between RotS and TPM.

9. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    Very nice, MissPadme.

10. darthzeppo

darthzeppo Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 21, 2005
    i like this. :)

11. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    Lovely ending, and even more lovely tale. I didn't actually notice that the rope had changed to a chain but now that I think of it, it must have. Thanks for sharing this. @};-

12. DragonLotus

Apr 25, 2006
    Nice take on how the chain came about. Lovely! :)

13. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Jazz_Skywalker, I figured there had to be an explanation somewhere.

Darth Pipes, thanks.

darthzeppo, glad you enjoyed it.

leia_naberrie, yeah the japor snippet is on a chain in ROTS.

DragonLotus, thanks.

--MissPadme

14. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Posted below is part II of a PM-only story. This isn't explicit at all but I'd say it's a strong PG-13:

Picture Book II

Anakin approached his bride, sitting on the bed in revealing peignoir and brushing out her long curls. He sat beside her with an impish smile and handed her her datapad. "What, you expect me to work on speech notes during our honeymoon?" Padmé laughed.

"No," he said, shaking his head. He touched a button and showed the screen to Padmé.

She gasped and blushed furiously. "How did you find this!" She dropped her brush and snatched away the datapad. "Anakin Skywalker, you better not have been snooping!"

Anakin tried and failed to keep from laughing. "I'm sorry, my love, I found it by accident when I brought the datapad off the ship."

Padmé blinked, her indignation turning into pure embarrassment. "Gods, I can't believe it," she sighed. "Why did I leave that manual open?"

Anakin kissed her on the temple. "Well, it's not as though we haven't been intimate yet," he whispered. "Your preparation certainly had its benefits."

She crossed her arms and said, "Don't flatter me."

"What did I do?"

"You were supposed to discreetly close my datapad and not bring it up. Ever," Padmé said, sounding more and more like a Senator.

Anakin shrugged. "I apologize," he said in a half-serious way.

"You need more contrition than that. You need to be punished."

"Punished?"

"You will be bound to the bed completely naked and I will have my way with you," she said matter-of-factly.

Anakin laughed increduously. "That doesn't sound like punishment to me."

"We'll see," Padmé said, pushing Anakin down on the bed. "I'll be using some of those illustrations you didn't see."

Padmé straddled him and given the look in her eye, he knew he was in for an interesting evening.

--MissPadme

15. darthzeppo

Aug 21, 2005
    that does sound interesting...

16. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    "You will be bound to the bed completely naked and I will have my way with you," she said matter-of-factly.

Anakin laughed increduously. "That doesn't sound like punishment to me."

Hahaha, lovely A/P mush! They're just too cute together and I am feeling very envious of Padme right now! If I understand correctly, does this mean there's a PM only Part I? (If so, would you send it to me and if not, I'm sorry for misreading!)

17. DragonLotus

Apr 25, 2006
    Woah, an interesting evening indeed ;)

Would like to read the PM version of part I, please.

Thanks!

18. AnakinsLuv

AnakinsLuv Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2004
    Hey, MissPadme!

I know I haven't been posting my comments in here as much as I used to, but I have been keeping up on all your vignettes, and as always, they are all very well done indeed!

One that I have been looking forward to for some time is Part II to Seeds of the Future. Just curious to when you are planning to post that? My apologies if you have already and somehow I've missed it somewhere.

-AnakinsLuv

19. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    darthzeppo, I bet it does ;).

Jazz_Skywalker, I'll PM you part I.

DragonLotus, I'm pretty sure I did send you Part I last month. Check your read messages and let me know if you don't have it.

AnakinsLuv, believe it or not, I'm STILL working on that sequel to "Seeds of the Future."

--MissPadme

20. DragonLotus

Apr 25, 2006
    Oops, my bad...yes, I did receive it. Thanks! :)

21. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Aww, the first one is quite touching and makes perfect sense of how Padme was able to wear Anakin's gift. [face_love]

Ohh, the second one sounds steamy. Very nice. Yum!!!!

22. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    First of all, it has indeed been a while since I posted a vignette with our favorite tragic duo. I have been toiling away on a very long and quite overdue sequel to my Padmé story from 2005, "Seeds of the Future," and have just about finished the third draft. That meant little time and brain cells for new material. But I did get this idea for a vignette after watching the saga over the span of two weekends. This is an AU Vader/Padmé story where he doesn't burn up on Mustafar, Yoda and Obi-Wan have vanished, and Padmé doesn't die. She has tracked Vader to his private retreat on Bast:

Reunited

Darth Vader regarded the small, delicately-featured woman with a triumphant sneer. "So, you have at last agreed to join me. It took you long enough."

"Do not delude yourself," Padme Amidala Skywalker said, her chin up defiantly but otherwise serene. "I am not here to become Lady Vader or your Empress. I am here for my husband."

"I am your husband," he said, taking a step forward. "It's me, my love, it always has been.

Padme shook her head. "I gave my vows to Anakin Skywalker, not to a Sith Lord."

Vader sighed with frustration. "You were always a strong one, but you will see things my way. Especially when there is no Obi-Wan to cloud your judgment." His expression softened and he asked gently, "Where is our child?"

Padme responded with silence.

"Tell me," he said more insistently.

"I don't know where our child is," Padme said finally. "I nearly died giving birth. In fact, I was dead for several moments. When they revived me, the baby was long gone. They told me Master Yoda and Obi-Wan took the baby."

Vader glowered in anger. "They almost let you die to steal our heir!" he thundered.

"No!" Padme bit out sharply. "I wanted to die."

The fury faded from Vader's eyes. He looked distraught. "Why?" he whispered.

"When you attacked me...it crushed me." Tears welled in Padme's eyes. "I didn't want to live anymore, not even for our baby."

For those few moments, Anakin re-emerged, crestfallen and horrified. Then the shadow of what he'd become returned. "I should have been there to save you but Obi-Wan got in the way."

"Your powers were worthless to me. Electroshocks to my heart and medications kept me alive. Against my will. Then I spent years in a facility for the mad until I escaped. And now I'm here."

The malevolence gave way to pure shock. When Vader found his voice again, he said, "I will keep you safe here, even from the Emperor. Stay as long as you wish."

Vader sat alone in the darkened study of his retreat, still contemplating his wife's sudden return and what had become of her. Then a small hand rested upon his shoulder. "I thought you had retreated to your quarters," he growled without turning to face Padme.

"I can't sleep." She entangled her fingers in his curls, the way she'd always done.

"Please, stop that," he said gently.

"Why? Surely it's been years since anyone has touched you? Hasn't it?"

He gazed up at her, dressed in a nightgown similar to the one she favored years ago, when he'd...no, what he'd been...killed the kowluns on her bed. "I have learned to exist without it."

Padme smiled sadly. "Existing isn't living." She sat beside him, daring to put her hand on his arm. "Seeing you again brought back so much for me. I missed you, Ani."

"Don't call me that anymore."

"All right, *Anakin.*"

"That neither." He looked straight ahead, avoiding Padme's gaze.

"It's the name your mother gave you," Padme said insistently.

"I'm not the same person anymore," he retorted. "My old life, my weak life, is over."

"But you want me to be part of it? And what have you gained with all of your grandiose powers? Here, it's dark and lonely."

"You don't understand. I've seen too much and I've done too much to go back to what I was."

Padme leaned and whispered in his ear, "That's not true. He's alive in there, I just know it." As Vader trembled, she put her arms around him, holding him close. "I kno

23. darthzeppo

Aug 21, 2005
    i love Vader/Padme fics:D so long as he's not all burnt & pasty [face_sick]

24. DarkAnakinfan

DarkAnakinfan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2005
    So nice to read another piece by one of my favorite fanfiction authors. Aahh, if only this piece had been canon. Thinking about what will come next in your story is getting my day off to a nice start.;)

25. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    darthzeppo--Well, you can make burnt and pasty Vader work, but I sort of felt in this story I wanted him out of the mask because it made him more vulnerable to Padmé.

DarkAnakinfan--Thanks! I only intend this to be a one shot instead of a continuing story though.

--MissPadme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.