main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Mistaken Prank (Jag, Cherith, Ewoks, allusion to Wedge) humor one-shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kissa, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    Title: Mistaken Prank
    Author: Kissa
    Characters: Jag, Cherith, Ewoks
    Timeframe: Pre-NJO, just before Red Sky, Blue Flame
    Summary: Jag and Cherith get captured by Ewoks
    Genre: Humor
    Notes: Written for the First Sentence Challenger

In the split second before he hit it, he knew he wasn't going to be able to stop and instead found himself sliding and rolling through the slippery warm green and red remains of a creature that had quite recently met its end at the hands of a unit of storm troopers. Before she could stop herself, Cherith Fel laughed, covering her mouth with both hands. ?Nice job, Jag,? she called out to her older brother. ?That?s the kind of grace that?ll have the Chiss super impressed with you.?

She watched him get to his feet, back stiff and expression full of hidden pain. The stormtroopers flanking them remained silent, not commenting on the older Fels slip-n-roll through the remains of the large dinosaur-like creature. As soon as Jag was on his feet, one of them ? TC19, if Cherith remembered correctly ? motioned that they should continue moving.

She fell into step beside Jag, but then quickly dropped back, wrinkling her nose. ?Jag, you stink!?

?Be quiet, Cherith ??

?Hey!? she objected. ?We?re not undercover, sneaking up on anyone, or training. We?re on a field trip to see where the last great battle of the universe took place.?

?Thrawn was in charge of the last great battle of the universe,? Jag said stiffly. ?Palpatine was in command here. Palpatine and Vader, if one must be precise ??

?And one must always be precise in your presence,? Cherith agreed. She started walking again, her nose adapting to and ?tuning out? the scent of her goo covered brother. All around her, forest life teemed. Vibrant greens and mossy logs were seemingly everywhere. It was, she decided, a rather lovely moon.

Jag started walking with her, but then stopped.

Dum-da-dum, da-da-dum!

?Did you hear that??

She narrowed her blue eyes, cocking her head to the side. ?It sounds like drums . . .? She flashed a quick look to Jag. ?What do you ??

?Ewoks,? Jag answered. ?We should keep moving before we get separated from the rest of the class.?

Cherith, looking around for the remains of their Imperial History class, bit her lip. ?It looks like it?s too late for that,? she announced. She started along the newly worn trail. ?We?ll have to hurry to catch up.?

?Agreed,? Jag said. ?I don?t want to get marooned on Endor; my application for the Chiss Academy finally went through.?

Cherith rolled her eyes, climbing up a fallen log that lay across their path. ?Do you really think you?ll get any respect in a Chiss school? They?ll look at you strange. They won?t respect you. And,? she added thoughtfully, ?You penchant for heroism will definitely get in the way.?

?Davin was a hero,? Jag responded. ?I will never be one.?

Cheirth?s face softened. ?Yeah, Davin was a hero. And, in your mind, so was Thrawn. So is father. You want to be just like them. You want to do your duty and save the day, the galaxy, your family, your friends . . .?

Jag leapt lightly onto the log, meaning to land gracefully. Instead a bit of goo on the bottom on his boot caused him to slip. He crashed into Cherith, bringing them both to the ground. Disgruntled, he got to his feet.

This time Cherith didn?t comment. She got up and started walking again, mildly amused by his wipe-out. Jag was the type of person who was always pristine and proper. That he had suffered through two falls was enough to make her feel pity.

Dum-da-dum, da-da-dum!

?Do they sound closer?? Jag asked, more to break the silence than to actually comment on the drums.

Cherith shook her head. ?We?re moving away from them. But . . .? her voice trailed off, eyes scouring the path. ?We?re getting off trail too.?

?I see the trail,? Jag said. He passed her

2. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Magical, Kissa, that's all I can say. [face_laugh]

3. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, Kissa, you are at it again...

I love the way you poke fun at Jag...cute and harmless...:p

That was simply delightful...
    [face_laugh]

FL @};-

4. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] That just hit the spot. Nice and fun (not to mention funny).

Amazing job!

5. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    Cool, the Ewoks have surround sound and plasma TV's! :p

What a crazy piece...Ewoks and pranks. And the illustrious (or not) Wes Janson as the mastermind. It all makes sense, in a weird way. Nice work, Kissa. :D

6. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    leiamoody

Cool, the Ewoks have surround sound and plasma TV's!

They've updated since the days of the Empire.:p

What a crazy piece...Ewoks and pranks. And the illustrious (or not) Wes Janson as the mastermind. It all makes sense, in a weird way. Nice work, Kissa.

Thanks.[:D]

Wes does make a good mastermind, doens't he?

Princess_Melissa

That just hit the spot. Nice and fun (not to mention funny).

Amazing job!

:DThanks.

Flowerlady

Oh, Kissa, you are at it again...

I love the way you poke fun at Jag...cute and harmless...

Jag's so serious; I can't help but make fun of him.:D

That was simply delightful...

Thanks.[face_blush]

Spike2002

Magical, Kissa, that's all I can say

:cool: Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.