1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.
  2. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  3. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney… Now discussing:

4. Now running:

Art Archive Mitth's Alien Gallery

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mitth_Fisto, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    earlybird-obi-wan: glad to see that you like him. For some reason the fur seems just about as easy as skin but easier then curly hair.

Glitbiter: Nice to see you again, I think he turned out scary because I was really ticked off around the time that I was creating the outline and face structure at the time.

Earwen_Lightrider: Thank you, and I look forward to being to create more.;)

Hi FalconFan!: Long time no see, If you mean the piece I made this from; I used one book cover, wikipedia images, and the Essential Guide to Aliens as well as artistic license to create the image. If you mean how I got the image electronic, yes. An image or two ago I posted one image as a photo and one from the scanner, the blind feedback I got in return was that the photo came out better. The size is only about ~11x9. If you really want I'll put it on the block and post a scan.

Thanks again everyone for stopping by and commenting! Togorian hugs all around[:D]
  2. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
  3. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Thank you NYCitygurl, I hope you enjoy and get something from the finished that wasn't visible in the preview.;)

Well it has certainly been a long time since my last update, but it couldn't be avoided from my foolishness in trying to carbo-load credit hours and taking statistics. Some may say insanity...I agree now8-}

Well, here it is the longest awaited image creation, my picture of Jacen Solo! and others.

[image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/Mitth_Fisto/Jacen.jpg]
  4. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    You did capure his look very good. That intense longing and the darkness already sneaking in...

@};-
  5. kikichan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I always love fanarts of this family.
    Overall it's very nice drawing. I like the idea of it.
    There could be improvements, the jaw area on Jacen looks a bit strange. I think it's in the mouth is too big and the ear too small.

I'm happy to see you back ^W^ it's Glitbiter, do you remember me ? I go by kikichan now.
  6. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Hello AzureAngel, thank you for the comment. I really tried hard to get that look into his face, wasn't easy since I've been working on this off and on since shortly after the previous image I posted.

Hi Kikichan, or should I still say Glitbitter:confused: ? Either way I haven't forgotten about you, you always give good critiques and help point out things I miss. Like the mouth, I knew the jaw felt wrong and have redone it several times but I never thought to redo the mouth. :oops: I claim overworked and insanity! Or whatever works.[face_not_talking]

And since I signed up for the June contest without knowing how much time I will have later, this is the piece I created using my excess, no school, freetime to 'whip up'.

Hope you enjoy this one as well and thank you for the comments!
    [image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/Mitth_Fisto/Tests/BibR2_11.jpg]
  7. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Nice drawings you have there with jacen and family and Bib for the June challenge.
  8. kikichan Jedi Youngling

star 1
  9. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Wow, I really like this one.

The intencity of colour, the characters in the picture being so alive and real...
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.