main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Mitth's Alien Gallery

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mitth_Fisto, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    earlybird-obi-wan: glad to see that you like him. For some reason the fur seems just about as easy as skin but easier then curly hair.

Glitbiter: Nice to see you again, I think he turned out scary because I was really ticked off around the time that I was creating the outline and face structure at the time.

Earwen_Lightrider: Thank you, and I look forward to being to create more.;)

Hi FalconFan!: Long time no see, If you mean the piece I made this from; I used one book cover, wikipedia images, and the Essential Guide to Aliens as well as artistic license to create the image. If you mean how I got the image electronic, yes. An image or two ago I posted one image as a photo and one from the scanner, the blind feedback I got in return was that the photo came out better. The size is only about ~11x9. If you really want I'll put it on the block and post a scan.

Thanks again everyone for stopping by and commenting! Togorian hugs all around[:D]

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow, very intense.

3. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Thank you NYCitygurl, I hope you enjoy and get something from the finished that wasn't visible in the preview.;)

Well it has certainly been a long time since my last update, but it couldn't be avoided from my foolishness in trying to carbo-load credit hours and taking statistics. Some may say insanity...I agree now8-}

Well, here it is the longest awaited image creation, my picture of Jacen Solo! and others.

[image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/Mitth_Fisto/Jacen.jpg]

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You did capure his look very good. That intense longing and the darkness already sneaking in...

@};-

5. kikichan

kikichan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2009
    I always love fanarts of this family.
    Overall it's very nice drawing. I like the idea of it.
    There could be improvements, the jaw area on Jacen looks a bit strange. I think it's in the mouth is too big and the ear too small.

I'm happy to see you back ^W^ it's Glitbiter, do you remember me ? I go by kikichan now.

6. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Hello AzureAngel, thank you for the comment. I really tried hard to get that look into his face, wasn't easy since I've been working on this off and on since shortly after the previous image I posted.

Hi Kikichan, or should I still say Glitbitter:confused: ? Either way I haven't forgotten about you, you always give good critiques and help point out things I miss. Like the mouth, I knew the jaw felt wrong and have redone it several times but I never thought to redo the mouth. :oops: I claim overworked and insanity! Or whatever works.[face_not_talking]

And since I signed up for the June contest without knowing how much time I will have later, this is the piece I created using my excess, no school, freetime to 'whip up'.

Hope you enjoy this one as well and thank you for the comments!
    [image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/Mitth_Fisto/Tests/BibR2_11.jpg]

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice drawings you have there with jacen and family and Bib for the June challenge.

8. kikichan

kikichan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2009

9. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, I really like this one.

The intencity of colour, the characters in the picture being so alive and real...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.