Richmond,VA mixing star wars and roller derby

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by gloominara_unruli, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gloominara_unruli Jedi Youngling

star 1
    the dominion derby girls are having a bout november 11 in va beach. [link=http://www.varollergirls.com/index2.htm][/link]
    the 501st and rebel legion from va beach is supposed to be there. derby and star wars what could be more perfect?
  2. James3 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    When I saw this on the GT boards the first thing I thought of was you. I am sure it will be way cool.
  3. ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yep, we posted that a while ago on there and thought maybe you had something to do with it. I think the girl that arranged it was actually 501st at one time...
  4. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We need to do this in Richmond.
  5. gloominara_unruli Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i would LOVE to do this around here. i tried to when i was with the other richmond league and they were too hip to try it. i wanted to name the team that i was on the wretched hive of scum and villany per joes suggestion but it didnt work out. at our premiere bout i wanted to take the lightsaber out on the track but they wouldnt let me do that either.:_| the only dilema now is whether to wear a star wars shirt or a roller derby shirt?

miranda
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.