main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Mizzlewhump - a reevaluation

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Satipo, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zev.Love.X

Zev.Love.X Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2015
    I agree. It's a little bit late to debate MW. Could have been 100% correct then and 100% wrong now.

2. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    Might be is the key word. Various sources from 2015 agree with him.

3. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    We all know that might be is the key phrase.

4. Frank_TJ_Mackey

Frank_TJ_Mackey Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 6, 2000
    Yes.....if Mizzle was still amongst us......he might have aknowledged that he was off the marks on a few things. He dissappeared at the moment when, yes, he was the Queen of the Prom.

At least, MSW, stayed with us and lived through the trials of being a spoilers-provider. When you start, everything can happens because multiple dratfs are written, dozens concept arts are drawn every day.......what was good on a specific day, was off limit the next......over the months....everything become clearer......because the script is almost finished, actors are cast, sets are built........it's at this point that the sources you had 6 months earlier could have been right but wrong when D-DAY comes.

It doesn't mean that people were telling lies.....it means that what they were saying that day might have been right and isn't anymore.

Satipo likes this.
  5. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    Even actors who were in the film might not know until they're at the cast and crew screening. Things change in the edit all the time.

6. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    I agree Frank_TJ_Mackey, but if someone says something, and then 2 years later, after the movie wrapped filming, other sources say the same thing, that is probably accurate. Things can change in editing and re-shoots, no doubt at all. Something that big doesn't change in re-shoots and editing.

7. Frank_TJ_Mackey

Dec 6, 2000
    But I'm lost......what was the big spoiler that Mizz and all the sources were talking about ?

8. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    the one we were discussing was Luke saving the day in the 3rd act

9. turnip white

turnip white Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2014
    I've just read the whole thread am a little confused to what you are asking clarification for? :)

Satipo likes this.
  10. Frank_TJ_Mackey

Dec 6, 2000
    Well.....we might all agree that it might have been part of the plot at some point.

However, as much a fan of Luke I am, it's an easy scene to cut if you want to...

Satipo likes this.
  11. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014

Lol, I'm trying to remember now :)

Do you have any idea if the usual guys at SWNN rowed back after the SWNN editorial about numerous sources saying more Luke dropped. I am sure I remember various updates that saw the article go from lots more Luke to maybe a bit more flashback Luke?

I mean in the great scheme of things none of this matters a jot, and we do solve this puzzle before release it'll be a nightmare, but for the sake of debate it'd be nice to know if I'm going insane or not :)

12. Cellblocker1138

Cellblocker1138 Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 26, 2015
    I'll just chime in. I think you are off base to rule out Han being a retired Republic officer. He does not appear to be with the Republic in any capacity based on MSW. This is another point for the rumors it seems to me. They state he is "retired," someone who is retired is by definition no longer with the group they previously served with. It may well be he retired and went back to his old smuggling ways. Appears to be quite possible.

Claire1976 likes this.
  13. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    Fair point - I think I alluded to the fact that it might still be possible though. Don't think it's worth reporting for but point taken.

14. turnip white

Dec 3, 2014
    Am not sure I can quote officially am not having a good day.However. Viral I know disagrees that he not seen any evidence of Luke turning up in the third act. He does say though that he is in the film more than just once. I think he said that he has 3 or 4 costume changes but I think the majority happen in the flashback. I have not read much else about the Luke conundrum in regards to the other mod (Pomogema?) I think he's been rather quiet on the subject since.

Satipo likes this.
  15. Cellblocker1138

Apr 26, 2015
    • The Empire still exists in the form of a number of loyal galaxies and are in a state of cold war with the Republic
    No mention of First Order or Resistance. Not a deal breaker but evidence that things were clearly not set in stone whenever MW did see/ hear about this stuff.

Again, I think you are really missing the relevant thing on this one. The point is the FO seems to be the remnant of the Empire and we have heard the cold war rumors subsequently. They use their ships, their uniforms, they are clearly connected. The nomenclature of their organization is something pretty secondary and can easily be changed and pretty clearly was. The main thrust of this sentence seems to have panned out based on other things. This should be awarded some validation, in my opinion.

T-R- likes this.
  16. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    there were these 2 leakers who said this and plenty of things first and who seem accurate overall also said this
    http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2014/09/new-star-wars-episode-7-leaks-plot-rumors.html

Satipo and nightangel like this.
  17. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    that's why I said not a deal breaker. There is no point me doing it and saying he got details exactly right that he didn't. The point is people can take from that what you just have or not. I don't think I could be much more evenhanded.

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day. Thanks. Can you just clarify if you mean:

Viral has not seen any evidence of Luke turning up in the 3rd act?

Or

Viral disagrees. He has seen evidence of Luke turning up in the 3rd act.

No worries if you don't feel like replying. Hope everything ok :)

18. Cellblocker1138

Apr 26, 2015
  19. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    Great. Repost and add to the list if you like. I may have missed some original MW details in the first place as the source link was gone so could only cut and paste from page 1 of the first MW thread.

20. turnip white

Dec 3, 2014
    I see, from what I remember Viral informed us that like most things nobody 100% truly knows what happens but from what he knows from his source, who has been 100% so far and asked some questions that you can only tell when you watch the film (not sure what that means but we will find out soon). He says that he has not physically seen Luke in the forest fight. However, he says its possible but is doubtful that Luke could intervene via the force causing the land slip.

Hope this helps

Satipo likes this.
  21. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014

Thanks Turnip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.