main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST "Mizzlewump" Rumor - Too Many Coincidences?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Lurknomore, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
  2. Knessa84

Knessa84 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 21, 2014
    Exactly. My parents were together for 10 years, are no longer together and have three kids.

3. Han Drolo

Han Drolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 9, 2014
    >Han is a retired veteran of the Republic fleet
    >Luke hasn’t been seen in nearly 30 years (First rumor to state this)
    >the lead character is Han and Leia’s daughter (Stated before DR was cast)
    >the other lead is the child of Lando, and either a male or female depending on who is cast
    >the other lead is a Stormtrooper, also either a male or female depending on who is cast (Stated before JB was cast or rumored to be a stormtrooper)

If we assume Mizz was right, about the above rumors in particular then I think the child of Lando and Stormtrooper concepts have merged together and the third lead is now a Rebel Pilot instead of an Imperial as originally planned. Mizzlewump has been pretty spot on so far.

At this point I fully expect Rey to be an Organa or Solo.

4. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    True. And not only what you have highlighted, but every other rumor he released seems to be spot on. He was the first one to say Luke was missing, Solo girl and Stormtrooper leading the movie, super weapon... There are two interesting things about those rumors:

1. Luke has no known offspring. Known? Does it means his offspring exists but is hidden?
    2. Big baddie is an old Palpatine apprentice. Serkis? I think that might have changed and Palpatine was the apprentice. Although maybe the first option makes more sense.

5. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    problem with MW is that's only supposedly the 2nd draft.
    I think Serkis being Palpatine's master makes more sense then his apprentice, given zombie like appearance and uber name (seems like somebody/something old/ancient), which neither really fit with a possible apprentice.

6. Han Drolo

Aug 9, 2014
    It's the same with Lando's kid now being the Stormtrooper. Poe was probably originally the Stormie , but they decided to make the second lead "more" than just Lando's Son, more than that , maybe he's actually undercover like some people have assumed, it would be a nice little parallel to the Death Star infiltration. I keep thinking back to their cards with the numbers on them, comparisons to R2 and Lando, then Artoo going missing, who was also on a secret mission for Leia technically in ANH. Could the same happen here and Finn is the one who discovers the Empire's excavation of an old Sith Homeworld?

Food for thought.

Certain aspects may have changed abit by time a "Final" draft went into production.

7. Darth_Bertie

Mar 30, 2014
    Honestly, if Finn´s surname is Carlissian and that is the reason behinf it being hidden, then I can´t stand it. Who cares about Lando? Finn can be much bigger than Lando.

8. Han Drolo

Aug 9, 2014
    In all honestly what does it matter? Daisy is the one who'll have the Skywalker legacy thing going on with her character more than likely, she'll be on the the Hero's Journey, Finn's experiences with her are to serve as the audiences POV character , like Obi Wan did with Anakin in the prequels and to some extent Leia, who was first of the Big 3 we're introduced to despite Luke being the main.

Even if he's not a Calrissian at all , I think we should all at least come to terms that there's a good possibility.

Darth_Bertie likes this.
  9. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    -also discovering, if the rumor is true where Luke is, maybe it's because of Boyega that they know where to find Luke.
    -also maybe Boyega's new card matches with the fact that when R2 is missing he is lost in the desert so it could be the same scenario with Boyega.

I'm not convinced it's only certain aspects, MW doesn't give you all the details of VII, so it could be easily be massive changes and , especially since final draft was the 4th or 5th (if right:p)

Han Drolo likes this.
  10. Darth_Bertie

Mar 30, 2014
    A thing I have noticed is that Luke and Han main atributes seem to have been divided to create these new leads. Luke is a Force sensitive that lives on a desertic panet, good pilot, he flies and X-Wing. Han is an ex-imperial, rogue, and funny guy. I see those characteristics in the new leads. But this time instead of being featured on two heroes, they are part of the three new leads.

11. RattsTyerell38

RattsTyerell38 Jedi Master star 2

May 22, 2004
    Who cares about Lando? WHO CARES ABOUT LANDO???

WHO CARES ABOUT LANDO??????

12. yassir.khan

yassir.khan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2014
    I care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBBP and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  13. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    So one of the obvious problems with the Mizzlewump rumor is that it says the Sith were created 2,000 year ago by Ruin. But supposedly the new Tarkin novel says that there's a 5,000 year old Sith shrine below the Jedi Temple.

So either MW is false, or that number was changed after MW saw the SP.

Immortiss and starocean90 like this.
  14. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    Heck, MW's supposed 2nd draft was written I believe in summer 2013 and JJ finished the script in Jan 2014 and then Tarkin was released in Nov 2014, so I can see how some of his stuff might not apply anymore.;)

Immortiss, Seeher, Rabs and 1 other person like this.
  15. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    You mean JJ and Kasdan's 2nd draft?

Rabs and starocean90 like this.
  16. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    yup MW supposedly saw the JJ/Kasdan's 2nd draft and the final one I believe is the 4th or 5th draft, so a lot of the stuff might not apply anymore.;)

17. CarboniteSolo

CarboniteSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 11, 2013
    I think JJ and Disney both know that if you force(no pun intended) a website to remove any information, due to it being the real deal, fans will assume that it is the real deal. Why else would you remove something that is based solely on that one person?

If any or some of this is real, which most likely it is real. They're not going to do anything about it, otherwise it must be true, why did Disney take it down?

I think on this site, as well as others, there are Disney spies, they either try to convince you that what you read is bogus, or that the poster is a liar, either way, they are here to disrupt and corrupt the truth. They don't want you all to go blabbing your mouth about the whole movie, a whole year before the release of the film.

For all we know, half of this is true, the other half is BS, or maybe it's 70/30, you just don't know, until we get closer to release.

So be mindful of the rumors and the people that post them, and yes, there are people on the inside leaking info out. Just be aware, JJ might go and reshoot something 4 months later, that nobody knew was going to happen, just to throw us off and be surprised when we see the film. He might have filmed 2 different versions of the same scene. you never know :)

May the Force be with you.

18. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    I wonder why MW hasn't returned???;)
    "I've chosen a trip so that people can't BS in my name when trailers, other media, and the film itself confirm what I say. I won't post again until then so as not to be accused of attention whoring."

Immortiss, Tan-Wessel and Dra--- like this.
  19. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Because Mizzlewump is the scooper TFN deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll obsess over him . Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent leaker. A watchful poster. A Mizzle Wump. :p

Darth_Bertie and Dra--- like this.
  20. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    maybe one of us is Mizzlewump.[face_whistling]

Tan-Wessel, Darth_Bertie and Dra--- like this.
  21. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Much different approach from Spoilerman (err, prostitute).

starocean90 likes this.
  22. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    Hey the guy's gotta make a living.:p
    I think if he does come back it will be most likely be around the second teaser/trailer (minimum).;)

Dra--- likes this.
  23. turnip white

turnip white Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2014
    Who cares about

Domhnall Gleeson

[face_not_talking] :p

(only joking)

24. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I'd keep quite there, Turnip. You dont want to piss off the fans who are convinced that he must be the lead and Luke's son :p

Tan-Wessel and turnip white like this.
  25. Spy Vs Dog

Spy Vs Dog Jedi Master star 3

Jan 25, 2004
    I don't need Lando's kids either.

You want to throw Lando himself in there for an appearance, then sure, if there's a point to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.