main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MM: Brooke Stone's Room

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Brooke_Stone, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brooke_Stone

Brooke_Stone Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    //Turns and stares at Noel like he's lost his mind and glares at him.

Made plans? Are you kidding?! One of my best friends just died, and you're asking me if I've been making plans of what I'll do with the money he's going to give me to make sure my son gets a good life?!

What are you saying, Noel? That you think I killed him for the money? It fits real nicely into your little mold, doesn't it? I've been so quiet for the last couple days, so suspiciously gone?! Well maybe that's not because I've been plotting. Maybe it's because, unlike the rest of you, I actually cared about epic! Maybe it's because I've been hiding out trying to get over my shock! Maybe it's because I didn't want to see you bastards and bitches, all of whom hated him and one of whom killed him!

Dammit, Noel, I'm the last person that would have killed epic! I think it's more likely that you did it then that I did! I actually liked the guy! Unlike every one of the rest of you! I cared about him! I didn't want him dead! I... I... wish he wasn't... dead!

//Bursts into tears of rage and grief, finds she's unable to speak for the moment and turns away again.

2. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Detective_Noel_Cesar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    //folds his arms and points at Brooke

So your son was heir to the absolute king of sports -- some of which were so risky and dangerous they could have costed him his life! -- and you never thought about the money?

3. Brooke_Stone

Jul 18, 2002
    //Turns back towards Noel, glaring at him and simply not caring anymore.

What kind of an animal are you, Noel?! Do you spend all your time preoccupied with the possible death of your friends?! Please! We're all not even 30 years old yet! Do you think I expected him to die soon?!

Now you, Noel, and Eddie, and Crystal, and Holly, and all of the rest of you, I could see you being preoccupied with his death! Hell, Crystal had her own personal party when he died, and Eddie admits that he hated him! All of you might do that, but god, I'm not like you! I was actually his friend! Pretend for a moment that we're talking about someone you actually liked instead of someone who you envied and hated, and then see if you can so lightly ask me questions like this! It's ridiculous!

//Calms slightly.

I mean, yes, occasionally I thought about the money. Hell, everyone thinks about what they'd do if they were rich from time to time, don't they? I vaguely daydreamed about it. How could I not? But what you're accusing me of, of killing epic for his money, is ridiculous! Ridiculous! I would never never do something like that, and you're an idiot to suggest it! Ridiculous!

//Bursts into tears again.

4. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    //starts laughing

Oh, please, Brooke. You're ten years late for high school drama.

5. Brooke_Stone

Jul 18, 2002
    You think I'm making this up?!

//Slaps him.

You never cared about anyone, did you? No wonder you've never successfully solved a case! You don't care! You're not trying to help people because you care about them! I don't know what you're doing, but this discussion is over.

//Opens door, and motions violently for him to go out.

Get out of here! And never call me a liar again! Got it? If you want to be serious come back. Until then, get out! Go back to your epic hating club and leave me be. Got it? Leave! Now!

6. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    //feels his cheek

Hullo...

//leaves, but turns around one more time

Often the impression of a woman may be more valuable than the conclusion of an analytical reasoner. Brooke.

7. Brooke_Stone

Jul 18, 2002
    Whatever the hell that means!

//Slams door shut after him and stalks around the room.

I can't believe he thinks that! How can he accuse me! Me! I'm the only one here that didn't want epic dead!

//Calms somewhat, lays down the the bed, thinks, and eventually falls asleep for awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.