main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MM: Detective's Notes

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Detective_Noel_Cesar, Jul 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Detective_Noel_Cesar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    Day One

Of all the cases I've had, this is surely the most singular one.

The hair dryer is on my table, while I'm waiting for some powders and chemicals to arrive so I can do some fingerprint tests. Naturally, I don't take my stuff with me everywhere I go.

At least I've found out whose glass it was next to epic's. And I discovered another clue to the mystery person's identity. Most interesting. I shall confront this individual later today.

I was investigating the bathroom, when my eye fell on epic's hand -- his finger, and: yes, he had written something in the mirror. A sign, its shape reminded me of a candy cane. Was epic trying to write the name of his killer? Was it a T: Torrence, Theresa? Was it the beginning of an E: Eddie? Of a B: Brooke? Of a C: Crystal? Rotate the sign a bit, and it's the beginning of an H: Holly. Or the beginning of an M: Melody. This leaves Quentin and Steve.

Holly, I've noticed, is constantly accusing Crystal. It's the most strange reaction to a murder I've ever seen. Holly doesn't seem to care what happens to anyone at all -- is she manic-depressive?

2. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Day Two

The interrogation with Torrance certainly was interesting. Oh! How I wished for this moment. She's not the killer. A killer in bed, yes.

She used to love epic. Now *that* I remember. What kind of name is it, anyway: "epic". Everybody has a first name and a last name, but no, not epic. I believe it was / is his nickname. Like Ted Williams was the "Splendid Splinter" and Steve was the "Incredibly Incompetent Idiot You Just Don't Want On Your Team Unless You Like To Lose But Who Likes To Lose".

Also interrogated Crystal. She'll flip one of these days. If she didn't already. The hair dryer with which epic has been killed, is hers. She wanted him dead, from what I hear. I'll just wait a little longer, and something will show up. I'll get her to confess.

I noticed Eddie still carries his gun with him. Was he planning to shoot epic, but decided to use a hair dryer instead when the opportunity was there? Who on Earth would take a gun to a high school reunion?

Ungh, I love Torrance.

3. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Day Four

Bad news for Crystal. I've done some tests, and her fingerprints are all over the hair dryer. I managed to get her prints earlier today -- and they match.

Theresa, though, remarked to me yesterday she had seen no one walk past her door -- and Crystal *has* to to get to the place where epic was killed -- but I checked the outside wall, and there's a rainpipe there. She could have climbed down, walked to the other side, climbed up another, into the bathroom. She's a ballet dancer, after all.

She'll hear of this. Finally, she'll confess.

Also checked the front gate. Steve's car was wrecked all right. He lost his memory, and has been roaming around the mansion like a ghost. When I ran into him, he eyed me strangely, and left in a hurry.

Found a suitcase full of precious items in Eddie's room, all stolen stuff from the mansion. He denied it of course, but he would deny even if his gun was smoking and his worst enemy was lying bleeding in front of him. Eddie would probably see a chance to deny his own birth if it suits him. He was having a nice chat with Torrance, Eddie, but I caught them red-handed.

I interrogated Theresa, but it was a waste of time: she's not the killer.

And now, on to interrogate Melody.

4. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Day Four, Addition 1

Melody did not like the other girls.

5. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Day Five

Melody found two gloves in the toilet, that the killer had apparently tried to flush.

Or did Melody herself put them there?

Or did Crystal? Her fingerprints are on the hair dryer, but it's too obvious. Perhaps *she* deliberately put the gloves in the toilet -- it would be a nice and ingenious set-up. She's a ballet dancer; she knows all about deceptive moves.

When women are involved in crime, their method, whatever it is, is apt to be peculiarly subtle and cruel. Feline, not canine.

Today, I found a note in the garden. "I know all. Confess NOW." It had been blown out of one of the windows, and after studying the direction of the wind, I've concluded it must either have been written in Holly's room, Theresa's room, or Crystal's room. I shall soon have the identity of the writer.

I have further managed to extend my eyesight, by having Holly watch Eddie and Torrance for me.

I have yet to establish the identity of the thief.

Was this murder planned? Did the killer go to the reunion to kill epic, or did something happen that prompted him / her in the fury of the moment? Impossible to say -- I need facts, not theories. Theories kill facts.

Now, I'm off to interrogate Brooke Stone.

6. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Day Five, Addition 1

It is difficult to describe Brooke. She's either an emotionally disturbed person or a great actress. Or a remorseless killer.

7. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Day 6

I searched Holly's room when she wasn't there. She doesn't keep a diary like Melody, but I did find some of her writings -- and her handwriting, despite her attempt to alter it a bit, matches the note with "I know all. Confess NOW."

This can mean two things:

1) Holly is the killer. She tries to threaten someone else into confessing, taking the blame.

2) Someone else is the killer. And Holly knows it. Maybe something is going on between Holly and the killer that I haven't noticed yet. Maybe something happened, and Holly now wants the killer to confess. Didn't know she had a conscience.

But I'm speculating. I need facts, not theories.

I checked the outside wall and garden for footsteps, but found nothing. Crystal probably didn't climb down the rainpipe to get to epic. But still, somehow, she got to him.

Or else he wouldn't be dead.

Tomorrow I will have the identity of the thief.

8. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Day 8

Finally found that Quentin had time for an interrogation. He's always busy with making phone calls and faxing papers -- even in here. His GovTech company is his life.

I'll confront him with what I know.

Also had a quick word with Steve -- that is, I wasn't talking *with* him, but *at* him. He's still limping. Doesn't remember much, if anything. He was frightened to death when he saw me approaching his room, went all white. Was ready to hit me with his cane. I managed to calm him down.

Still, nothing could be squeezed out of him. He did remember epic bragging about his sports career, which clearly didn't amuse him. Must be hard, constantly having someone above you. It's cold in someone else's shadow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.