MM: Nathalie's Boudoir

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Nathalie_Bakerfield, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathalie_Bakerfield Jedi Padawan

//runs back to her chambers and frantically starts mixing up a batch of martinis

(shakily) The best cure for a hangover is MORE MARTINIS!

//sits down with her drink and tries to collect her thoughts

Get it together, Nathalie! WHAT were you doing last night? Could you have killed cb?

//eyes her glass and laughs

No, that's ridiculous! I never could have done it. . .

I would have used a broken martini glass instead of a hose if I wanted the bloke dead. . .Or maybe asked the pool boy to do it for me.

That reminds me. . .I AM in the mood for a mid-morning snack. . .

//dashes out of room with drink and heads toward pool

2. Nathalie_Bakerfield Jedi Padawan

//staggers back into room and looks in mirror to straighten her clothes

Dammit, Nathalie, you look like you came from a barn! What are the others going to think when they see you with your hair and makeup in disarray?

//runs a brush through her hair and pins it back with two of those silly stick thingies. Before she can touch up her makeup, she hears a knock at the door.

Just a second!

If they see you looking like this, they'll know something's up!

//trips over empty gin bottles on the way to the door

3. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

//runs into Nathalie as she's walking out the door

Oh, um...hello Nathalie. I was wondering, since you and me seem to be around the same size, if you have a pair of shoes I could borrow. Ya see, I broke the heel on my good pair, and the only other shoes I have are these slippers. And they just don't match my clothes.
  4. Nathalie_Bakerfield Jedi Padawan

//sighs with relief

Oh, it's you! I thought it was that professor with his horrible monkey. Disgusting creatures, they are. Full of diseases.

//pounds back the rest of her martini

I think I can help you out. Come on in. Oh, and watch out for all the gin bottles!

//bottles clink as the two wade through glass gallon jugs of Tanqueray

Lucky for you, I have more shoes than Imelda Marcos. All thanks to cb, bless his heart!

//begins to tear up

Anyway, if you so much as smudge these Prada pumps, your ass is mine!

5. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

//smiles

These..these are fantastic. Did you get them at PayLess? I think they have the best selection, and you can find a little bit of everything there. Kind of like Wal-Mart. My brother works for Wal-Mart, you know he's hoping to make shift leader this year....

//looks at all the bottles on the floor

Wow, that's a lot of drinks. Girl, how much did you have last night?
  6. Nathalie_Bakerfield Jedi Padawan

//looks coldly at her

An entire liquor store. Why?

//goes to mix herself yet another martini

And I did NOT get those at Walmart! They were selected by cb as a gift for me on one of our last romps through Firenze.

//sees the blank look on Shanaenae's face

That's Florence, Italy.
  7. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

Mmmm, Italy. I'm going to go there sometime. I bet the food is at least as good as what Pizza Hut serves, since that's where they got the recipes from.

//rubs belly

Thanks for the shoes. These will go great with my little black dress I brought along. It'll turn Blue's head, that's for sure.

Nathalie, if you don't mind my asking, was cb always good to you? I guess I shouldn't pry, but he seemed so mean last night. He was angry.
  8. Nathalie_Bakerfield Jedi Padawan

Well, if you must know, we got into a little . . . disagreement about some of my recent covert operations.

//adds the olive to her martini before taking a swig

You see, cb has had some performance difficulties lately, which isn't unusual for a middle-aged man. I don't mind that aspect of him, since the rest of him is so incredibly rich. I just don't appreciate him getting mad when I want to sleep with the pool boy! I mean, seriously. Have you seen the body on that young man?

9. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

You mean the kid who was cleaning out the pool yesterday? Or the one downstairs playing pool?

The one cleaning the pool had a butt that just won't quit, I'll give you that.

I guess those problems you talk about were maybe why cb was so angry. But I never knew he worked for the circus. Performance anxiety. Huh.

Oh well, I've got to go downstairs to do some laundry. I've to go wash that black dress I was talking about. Thanks again!

//trips over a bottle of gin on her way out, wobbling in the shoes she borrowed
  10. Nathalie_Bakerfield Jedi Padawan

//eyes Shanaenae disapprovingly as the woman exits

That one is a few jumbo shrimp short of a cocktail.

//looks down at her rumpled and mud-caked dress

I guess I could stand to wash my dress as well. Or maybe I'll just ask dear old cb's maid to tend to it.

//smiles with sinister satisfaction at the idea

I hope they can get out other stains besides dirt. . .

//takes off dress and tosses it on the bed after examining the assortment of stains. Throws on a white tennis dress before leaving her room for the tennis courts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.