main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MM: Steve's Room

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Steve_Anderson, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve_Anderson

Steve_Anderson Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2002
    I walk into my room. I immediatly go to the bathroom. I go to the toilet. I vomit.

I go to the sink. I rinse my mouth out. I look at myself again, and wince. Man, I'm messed up.

What was I thinking? Driving after I had that much to drink? I'd never do something that stupid!

Yet, something made me. Something to do with epic ...

epic. I can't believe he's dead!

2. Fast_Eddie

Fast_Eddie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    //knocks

Steve, are you in there?

3. Steve_Anderson

Jul 17, 2002
    I grogily wake up, again.

It appears I passed out. Good thing it was on the bed.

I struggle to get up. I grab my cane. As I walk past the mirror, I notice myself in it. I look slightly better than before, because I managed to clean up.

I open the door and see Eddie there.

Hey man, 'sup?

4. Fast_Eddie

Jul 17, 2002
    Nothing really. I just realized I had kind of forgotten about you and your accident, and I wanted to see if you're okay... so are you?

5. Melody_Entropy

Melody_Entropy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    *hears voices behind a door as she walks down the hallway*

That sounds like Steve! This must be his room... whew, at least he's conscious.

*knocks politely on the door*

6. Steve_Anderson

Jul 17, 2002
    I don't know man. My head's all messed up.

And about epic ... I remember something, but I can't. It's like it's at the tip of my tongue. Something about him in the hot tub, gloating over his success, like always ....

I just don't know.

Oh, hello Melody.

7. Fast_Eddie

Jul 17, 2002
    Don't worry about it. I'm sure it will come back to you, you just need to take it easy right now.

Hi Melody.

8. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Steve... I was so worried. I saw the car out front and assumed the worst. No one would tell me where you were... ugh, sorry for being so paranoid. But, you can't really blame me considering the circumstances. *tentative grin*

9. Steve_Anderson

Jul 17, 2002
    I think I'll be OK, but I should get to a doctor soon. I have a concussion, that's not something to be messed with. Where are the police? The medics?

10. Fast_Eddie

Jul 17, 2002
    If we call the police they're sure to arrest us all first and sort the whole thing out later. At least, I'm sure that they would arrest me.

And none of us can leave, not until we figure this thing out. I'm sorry Steve, you're just going to have to tough it out for a while.

11. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    This whole situation is making me nervous.. I think I'm losing it. *sigh*
    Well, at least I know you're alright Steve. Please tell us if it gets any worse.

Excuse me boys, I've got to go out for a walk to clear my head...

12. Fast_Eddie

Jul 17, 2002
    Yeah, I could use a drink myself. Hang in there Steve. You'll be alright, and we'll have this thing sorted out in no time...

I hope.

13. Steve_Anderson

Jul 17, 2002
    I wake up. Alone. Again.

I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the house. All I know is that I need a doctor. Soon.

I can't think straight. All I do is have flashbacks to the night epic was killed. Something happened that night. I remember it, but can't. It's all so foggy.

I'm going insane.

14. Steve_Anderson

Jul 17, 2002
    I pace back and forth, slowly because of my cane.

It has been days since I've seen anybody.

Noel came and talked to me. For some reason I became panicked when I saw him. I don't quite know why. All I know is that I feared for my life. He asked me a few questions. I couldn't answer most. All I can clearly remember about the night is epic bragging about his sports career.

That's all he ever does. Brag. Right in front of me, he flaunts his success. Me. The REAL hero of the team. That pathetic bastard couldn't make a play if his life depended on it! He won the big game, sure, but it's not like he had to try to hard. I was the one who got fouled. I could have made the damn free-throws if my God damn knee hadn't blown out! I keep us in the entire game, and he's the hero because he sinks a few free-throws? Bull ****!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.