main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MM: The Front Gate

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Steve_Anderson, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve_Anderson

Steve_Anderson Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2002
    Pain

I wake up slowly, painfully.

I open my eyes. Blindingly bright light. I shut them again.

Soon, I ease them open, letting them adjust.

I look around. I'm in a car. Dodge Viper. Very nice.

Or at least, it had been very nice. Now it was smashed up. The front end was crumpled against the brick wall to the left of the main gate.

I notice that I'm in pretty bad shape, too. I have a cut over my right eye, and another on my lip. Thankfully I was wearing a seatbelt.

I undo the belt and open the door. As I get out, an empty quart of Capatin Morgan White Rum falls to the ground and smashes. At least that explains what happened.

I reach back into the car and take out my cane. Thank God it's ok! I lean heavily on it as I begin to stumble back towards the house.

What the hell happened last night?????

2. Melody_Entropy

Melody_Entropy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    I feel like I've been wandering around epic's property all day. I've only gone in the house intermittently to scrounge for something to eat: you'd think that a guy in epic's shape would have more food around the house.
    You could so easily get lost in these lush gardens... the topiary is beautiful. Who would have thought he'd have taste for such things?
    I'm coming upon a clearing now, this must be the front of the house... I've been wandering around the back all day. What's that smell? It's like gasoline...

Oh my god! What happened? There's been an accident! And it looks serious, too...

*runs up to the wreckage*

Thank goodness, there is no one here. They must have escaped with little injury. Wait a minute, this must be Steve's doing... he's the only one that has yet to be accounted for. I bet he's at the house.

*starts walking up the pathway to the front door*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.