main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends [MMM] Arms

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by moosemousse, Oct 31, 2011.

1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Title: Arms
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: 40 ABY
    Characters: OC?s
    Genre: MMM challenge
    Summary: short scene about the soldier who met Leia Organa during LOTF Inferno and what happened to him.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is owned by G.L.
    Note: has the Shakespeare quote
    45. ?Exit, pursued by a bear.?
    A Winter?s Tale, III.iii.57
    Posted by moosemousse on behalf of Earlybird-obi-wan who couldn't post it due to lack of internets.

Arms

?Exit, pursued by a bear.?

Bleary eyes opened and closed.

?That was a nice one and do you think he heard that??

?Don?t know but the sedatives must be wearing off. Those black and bald goons kept me from moving him and only the captain coming had them helping.?

Bleary eyes opened and stayed that way. They observed. The owner of those eyes felt something soft and a gentle hand caressing his forehead. He was safe.

?More stories Jason??

?Yes I see I have to keep Sean here distracted or.?

?He will miss his arms.?

?Shh Rob. He is missing them. The captain has them.?

Bleary eyes filled with fright. The when-the-arms-were-severed-beneath-the-elbows began to surface from the foggy mind. He had tried to shoot Leia Organa Solo and she had stopped him with her lightsaber. He had been there screaming and in agony. He had felt a hand ripping a concussion grenade from his belt. He had heard his mates running and coming back and he had seen an orange clad human with a kind face kneeling down. That man had relieved him of his pain, had injected something and he had lost consciousness.

?Hey Sean. Time for another story??

That was the same man, still clad in those orange fatigues. He was the one caressing his forehead, keeping most of the pain away. Eyes closed and opened.

?I take that as a yes. Don?t try to talk. It will tire you even more and you don?t need that. I will tell you about a Sean I met on the Hands Down. You see I was a rookie pilot and Sean and his mates were playing pranks on me. Sean tried to feed me doctored porridge but it backfired on him and I had to treat him in the medbay of the Hands Down. And in getting him something decent I went to the galley area and whipped up a nice fruit-pie. That pie was for Sean and I had put enough sedative in it to have Sean sleeping off the bad porridge.?

Eyes got something of a smile in them.

?You like fruit-pie I see and will be able to eat that the same way as the master sergeant I met. Or don?t. Pies don?t deserve sampling with your hands. You see Bullwinkle had his dirty index-finger in the centre of my fruit pie. And he passed out because he sampled enough to get the sedative working. I was examining him when one of his team-mates came. And I will tell the rest after??
    Eyes closed. And before he lost consciousness again Sean wondered if his arms were gone or would be re-attached by the kind man.

A.N. will have its counter part in my Nano novel revealing more about Sean and Jason.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for the PM, dear bird. Otherwise I would have never found it.

*really needed that story*

At present there is a lot of illness and death striking at the school were I teach. Your stories always make me smile.

3. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I love how they took care of each other after this event, and how he comforted him with fruit pies! Sweet image, and so nice of you for posting it for earlybird!