main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mmm.. hi?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by gregthehut, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregthehut

gregthehut Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2008
    My first time joining a forum, so I don't really know what to say...

Should I bring gifts? Is it like meeting new friends? :)

If so, there's a nifty piece of goodness that made me laugh today http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/7590/is-the-star-wars-program-a-dangerous-waste-of-taxpayers-money

cheers.

2. Oddball_62

Oddball_62 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Welcome to the JCF, gregthehut!! Yes, coming to the WNU forum is like meeting new friends, and no, you don't have to bring gifts.:D

There are lots of different forums around here that you could go check out, according to what your interests are. If you're looking for friendly fun, this is probably the best place to find it. The YJCC is also a good place to talk about random Star Wars stuff. And there are multiple forums dedicated to Fan Fiction.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the others here at the WNU.

Have fun, and don't get lost in the insanity!8-}:p

3. Fel_Freak228

Fel_Freak228 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2007
    *whisper* Odd! Don't tell him that!! *whisper*gregthehut Forget what that traitor said , and just send me $10000. And while your at it, get me a French vanilla cappuccino.[face_batting]

J\K:p Welcome to the JC, gregthehut!!! We here at WNU are friendly and you're free to hang out here for a while if you want.:D

4. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Howdy! Welcome to the JC. Yes, bring gifts. If you've got your pen ready, make your checks out to Trika. I also accept gifts having to do with doughnuts, coffee, camels, and Jack Bauer. :cool:

What topics are you interested in? Do you like reading fanfiction? Do you like the EU? If you need help finding something, or just want to chat with someone at random, feel free to PM me and let me know. :)

Have a blast. I'll see you around!

Trika

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Gregthehut! :)

Gifts are always welcome. *remembers Wookiee-Cookiees at the Jedi-Con last weekend*
    Have you ever tasted Wookiee-Cookiees? If not, you should do. They are fantastic. =P~

But back to topic... Did you found any nice places, already? Or do you miss anything certain?

Enjoy your stay! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.