main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon mmmm chocolate milk

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    i really like chocolate milk...and red bull...and mt dew.... and monster energy...and dutch bros coffee....and taco bell smothered in tapatio hot sauce.... and final fantasy...and zombie flix...and punk rock...and obviously star wars :cool:

2. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I like chocolate milk... and rockstar energy... and carl's jr... and dr. pepper... and halo... and jurassic park... and making zombie flix... and all rock... and everything you said xcept not a big coffee drinker... and star wars too... but you said that... but it was worth repeating... and trampolines

3. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    stupid me i failed to mention SNOWBOARDING!!!!!!! Dude you make zombie flix???we gots to talk...i have some awesome ideas ive been kickin round my skull since i was a youngling

4. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I like raw milk...and kombucha... and cookies... and coffee...and Zelda... and 13th Warrior... and making any kind of flix...but planning out the zompocolypse in my head is always fun. remember-everyone meet at the salem public library in case of zombie attack, that place is a freakin concrete fort...which remindes me, Chemeketa community college would be a SWEET place to enact some epic rpg battle(all those sky bridges...)...and all music excepting country... and StarWars... and archery.... and sure snowboarding is pretty fun but 1 accident and your knees are screwed up forever(haven't snowboarded since)...

more or less. [face_peace]

5. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    I like chocolate milk and oreos...wife, son, & family...FF VII...dutch bros milky way $2 Tues...pepsi... and everything Star Wars

6. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Well, I like; Chocolate Milk, Strawberry Milk, Milkshakes, oatmeal raisen cookies, snickerdoodle cookies, peanut butter cookies, neapolitan ice cream, mint chocolate chip ice cream, cookie dough ice cream, Hot Chocolate, snickers, milky way, 3 musketeers, whoopers, milk duds, skittles, reese's peanut butter cups, red licorice, black licorice, grape licorice (if it is still around anymore), sci-fi tv shows, sci-fi movies, cop shows, cop movies, fantasy shows, rafting (haven't done it in years!), baseball, championship games (like the Super Bowl, World Series or World Championships), archery, fire arms (and the joyful discharging of said fire arms), shooting targets that go boom!, law enforcement (as a career field), yelling at the bums and other rifraf to "move along", my job, Phase 10, Uno, Rummy, Battlefront I, Battlefront II, Spec Ops (although it is old and I am not all that good at it), Rainbow Six (same with Spec Ops), Call of Duty - Big Red One, fire works shows, the internet, message boards (being a thorn in people's sides :p), facebook, reconnecting with old friends, going out with old friends, RPG's, fanfic art, fanfic writing (my own, or someone close to me), historical reenacting (WWII and hopefully soon, Vietnam), costuming, building costumes, encouraging others with their costumes, helping others, charity work and ALL THINGS STAR WARS! Oh... and my birthday!:D

Was this a good start? :p

- Bill

7. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I am developing a project with my buddy right now. I will post more info about it as we go along. I definately need good ideas for Zombie attacks. We have the plot and characters nail out, but at this point in the script/treatment about 3 or 4 scenes are currently tagged as 'zombies attack'.

8. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    dude zelda is the bomb!!!!!whats your fave zelda jade?? im sure i can come up with some good attax for you brook ive got every good (and bad LOL) zombie flix ever made i even got a book with every film ever made you would be suprised at the fact that EVERY ONE is there!!!! and damn bill want some sugar bro lol. hey eric you played ff12 yet?? my fave was always 8 but 12 won by far and large... and to the rest of you rpgers suikoden 1&2 the ana series and alundra bare awwesomest

9. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    No... no sugar. I just had a birthday, is all!

- Bill

10. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    most definatly understood then....i just love sugar [face_laugh]

11. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Yeah, me too. Especially on cake and ice cream!

- Bill

12. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Gah! Zombie movies! [face_frustrated] For my sanity, please don't do it. Everyone does zombie films and they're cheap cop-outs. If you're going to make a movie, make a movie.

IJedi hates zombie movies, but likes chocolate milk.

13. ImperialJedi

Sep 23, 2001
    (Please note this is only time I'm going to express my exasperation about zombie movies. If you are really going to have fun doing it, don't let my nay-saying shut you down. Go for it!

-ImpJ

p.s. I really do dislike zombie movies. Bleh~~ )

14. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It's all about 28 Days Later. [face_peace]

zombie movies are full of cheesy, but really, you gotta know how to have fun watching them. Like, seriously. YOu can't have fun until you've gone to the town graveyard with bows and arrows to hike through the forest ready to shoot zombies. :cool:

15. ImperialJedi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ah, well I'm more bothered by the making of zombie movies. It was overdone at my college and the people who did it generally didn't put in as much work into the process of filmmaking as people who did other narrative short films. It was cheap and lazy. :rolleyes:

I don't watch too many zombie movies, so I'm not really inclined to work on zombie sets even if I felt differently about them. [face_not_talking] I am bit frustrated when half the short film projects out here are zombie ones.

I do understand how others can like them zombie films. [face_peace] I am quite fond of several pretty bad movies. I guess my equivalent thing to zombies movies would be post-apocalyptic movies. [face_shhh] I did a short study on them my sophomore year. Most of them are really not that good. lol :D

-ImpJ

16. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    post apocolyptic rocks my socks!

THE FREAKIN POSTMAN!!! [:D]

17. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    My 8th-Grade film class group did a zombie movie for our project. Given, it wasn't that great in retrospect, but we only had half of a year to do it in, and we were learning the process of filmmaking, so the cheesiness was acceptable. Looking back on it, if there had been more time, the movie could have been a lot better.

18. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    ImpJ youre killin me!!! disdain for the movies that I love so dearly??? well you do love the star wars ;) dude its all about Fulci and his zombie franchise....well Romeros actually LOL i was just shocked at the whole land of the dead thing it was buns kickin zombie goodness but just not romero you all gotta watch redneck zombies!!!!!!!!! very cheesy but man is it a beautiful disaster [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.