main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA MMO news!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    WoW (world of warcraft)

World of warcraft will be once again coming out with yet another expansion called cataclysm. In this expansion you will be provided two more races to choose from, more instances, more raids, and class combinations. I no longer play this game, but with the games that are getting ready to drop, no wonder WoW is coming out with something new. Hopefully they will be able to compete with what is to come.

New WoW expansion

Aion

This game that is due out September 22nd, seems pretty interesting. From what I have read and watched from the videos on the website, it seems that this game is going to be pretty much just PVP, anywhere at anytime. So for those PVP fanatics out there, this should be right up thier ally. Classes and Race seem pretty wicked, as well as the ability to change how your armor looks. This game also boasts combination moves and many different avenues for whatever class you decide to pick.

Aion Website

2. Darth_Primus6

Darth_Primus6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2007
    the Aion seems pretty interesting, don't think i will be doing any WOWing anytime soon.

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    LOL very true.

Currently I am hitting Lotro pretty good and leveling. But again, I will prolly check out Aion if it has a free trial when it comes out.

And of course, The Old Republic will be on my list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.