Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    So, what MMO's, if any, does everybody play? What do you like about them and such?

My first MMO was SW Galaxies. I played it until WoW came out. I still have both my SWG accounts and I'll probably play a little this weekend to see what the combat upgrade is all about. My toons are on Starsider. The game was so broke, it wasn't even funny. It may be still broke and the CU isn't exactly getting rave reviews from the masses but I'll form my own opinion.

In World of Warcraft, my main is a Level 60 Undead Mage, and my two alts being a 30 Troll Shaman and a 20 Undead Warlock. My guild is Blunt Logic and I am one of three Guild Masters. We play on Skullcrusher which is a PVP server. The biggest difference between WoW and SWG is content. WoW is bursting with it. SWG has a lot of catching up to do but it appears they are trying.
  2. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    I do it with pencil and paper :p
  3. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    I played FFO, but it was too time consuming... So, I'm MMORG free.
  4. IM_Hand_Solo Jedi Padawan

I play Final Fantasy XI Online, though I havent been able to log on recently due to lack of time thanks to all of my jerk teachers and their stupid end of semester assignments and tests...

[deep breath]

anyways, Ive been playing that for close to a year now, and have no plans to quit...anytime soon...though Im kinda upset that Master_Byrd quit and didnt give me all of his money and items...since Im almost always dirt poor in the game cause magic spells and armor at my level are expensive...

[fumes]
  5. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    My sister and nephew play FFO, have been since launch. I'm glad you enjoy it:)
  6. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    And I'll bet you don't see them that much [face_good_luck]
  7. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    LOL, no, I don't. They live in Ohio :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.