main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN MN Jones and the League of Extraordinary MN Force Members

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Minnesota_Jones, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CGI_Yoda

CGI_Yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2002
    Wow thats weird. I was looking for a different thread (can't remember which one) yesterday, and I saw this thread. This is the day before it's revival. scary.

2. Lady_Starhawk

Lady_Starhawk Jedi Master star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    Doug-you did an AWESOME job :) Everyone else too.

I have compiled the entire thing into one big word file, and it's 59 pages in total :).

Let me know if anyone wants the thing in it's complete form, and unless someone objects, I might put it up on my yahoo group (I gave up on my website because I hated geocities, and made a yahoo group instead...PM me if you want the info...not that there;s anything there yet, I jsut have it with the intention of putting stuff there later.)

Lady Starhawk
    "hey, where did all the garbage cans go? I know I bought one for the boat...ship."

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Hehehehehe LOL! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was great! I was gonna post that I had a sudden craving for carrots, but you already covered that in your epilogue [face_laugh]

4. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Thanks! :D

I hope everyone gets a giggle out of it.

I tried to make sure I didn't make anyone mad anyway. [face_blush]

5. Snidely_Whiplash

Snidely_Whiplash Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

DEAD? Killed by Riibu!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :_|

I demand a Re-write! I demand to renegotiate my contract! I demand some of Bria's Chocolate frogs!

6. Minnesota_Jones

Minnesota_Jones Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    Awesome! Just faboulouso!

One thing...

Too bad the Magic Markers didn't have a Khaki colored one....

:p

7. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    What? all that work and only 3 people read it?

:p

8. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Where can I get a copy of the whole thing? I could host it on the Lit Site I've created :) If you all wouldn't mind... I'll even make sure everyone gets proper credit [face_mischief] :D

9. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Lady Star Hawk is going to put it on our Yahoo group as a file. Or she'll email it to you I am sure.

Let me know. If you want access to our yahoo group that's fine with me, It's invite only though so I would have to invite you. We use it for emailing directions to homes and anything else we don't want posted internet wide. So you may want to make sure you set your account so you don't get emails. :)

10. Lady_Starhawk

Lady_Starhawk Jedi Master star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    I have uploaded the story to the MNFF yahoogroup. It's in the files section, I also sent a message to the group with the direct link.

if anyone needs me to e-mail it to you directly PM me and let me know your e-mail addy (or look in my profile to find my e-mail address).

Lady starhawk

11. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Thanks lady... You didn't happen to correct my cruddy grammer also did ya? I went to publick skool u no. [face_blush]

I guess you can just chalk it up to my writting style. Sort of a new age artistic choice! :p Yea that's the ticket.

12. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
  13. KFisto_352

KFisto_352 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    what is the yahoo group?

14. CGI_Yoda

CGI_Yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2002
    It is a feature that yahoo offers. We have things like files, pictures, meeting dates, ect.

Not sure if you have to be a yahoo member, because I am one.

15. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    I don't think you need a Yahoo name but You do have to be invited to it.

We do it that way because we use it to send directions out when we?re doing stuff at folks homes and stuff and I want to make sure we know everyone who's getting that mail.

Anyway I had actually thought you were already signed up on it Kfisto. [face_blush] That's my bad. Check with your dad and if it's ok with him just send me an email address you want to use and I'll send you an invite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.