main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod announcement - away at Comic Con July 18-24

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Sister_Sola, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    I'll be offline shortly until next Tuesday, going to geek up a storm in San Diego! :D

Have fun and be good while I'm away. Any issues arise, please PM an online moderator, who will be happy to help you out. :)

2. sal

sal Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    If you get a chance can you stop by the Costume Designers Guild? Judianna Makovsky will be there and I was wondering if you could ask her who provided the Wolverine jacket for X-Men 3. We're still trying to find out who/what company made it. :p
    -Thanks for listening!

Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Saturday, July 22

Quote:
    4:30-6:00 The Costume Designers Guild: Costume Centric Session 3? The Costume Designers Guild concludes its three-part series on costume design and its profound influence on world culture. In this final session, CDG president Deborah Nadoolman (Raiders of the Lost Ark) will host Isis Mussenden (The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe), Penny Rose (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, POC: Curse of the Dead Man's Chest), Mary Vogt (Men in Black 1 & 2, Fantastic Four 2), and Judianna Makovsky (Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, X-Men 3) in a discussion about designing for the big screen. Comic-Con attendees will have the rare opportunity to hear from costume designers and see the sketches, fabrics, costumes, and film clips from some the most influential productions of the last five years. Room 2
    -

3. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    Sister Sola - I hope you have loads of fun geeking out!

4. MarasBlade

MarasBlade Jedi Master star 1

Aug 31, 2000
    My husband and I will be out there too. We leave Wednesday. Hopefully we'll run into you. It would be nice to put a face with the name. See you there!
    Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.