main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD [Mod Away Thread] Heads-up: Xany will be away in June '11

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by DarthXan318, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    This thread will be where Peng and I tell you guys when RLthulu is grinding our faces into the mud. Yes, there's already a RL thread, but not everyone checks that and this is just to make sure you guys know when your mods are away, and why, and for how long, so there's no Widespread Panic when one of us goes green.

Er, not that there usually is, of course. :D

(For those who weren't aware, when a mod's username goes green with no background, that usually means they're away. Please don't PM them with requests and such if you can help it, because you'll be in for a long wait until they return.)

Anyway... some of you have probably noticed I've been <s>slacking</s> not posting much over the past week, despite my best efforts. That's because I started my new job last Tuesday and it's been surprisingly exhausting. It's not that I can't login from work (I can; nothing's blocked) or that I am working super long hours and can't login after work (my boss has explicitly forbidden overtime for now); it's just that adjusting to it all is taking a large chunk of my energy and concentration. I'm now working 9-5 after spending months on end lazing about waking up at noon. My body is protesting. [face_silly]

So I'm going to go green for a little bit. I'm not sure how long that'll be, but probably not long - just until I get a handle on this 'working for a living' business.

See y'all soon!

2. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I've got Xan covered while she's away; similarly I haven't been posting often, but I do check in regularly. I'm here but busy for the next few days. So I've got everyone's back.

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Welcome to The GRIND, Xany. Stay strong and find your rhythm! You'll love weekends even more!! (assuming you have weekdays off!) Have a promotional senzu bean! You look like you need it. lol. ;)

Take care and see you soon-ish!

[face_peace]

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    *bump*

So as the thread title suggests, I'm going to be away next month... :D

I'm moving (thankfully just to a different place in the same city this time, and not to a different city/country), and then I'm going off on holiday for three weeks. So basically, I'll be going green for the entire month of June.

You guys know the drill: if there's anything RPF related while I'm gone, contact Peng, etc etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.