main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod Status Changes

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Rogue...Jedi, Nov 5, 2010.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    SithStarSlayer has added the PT forum to his moderating portfolio. He will continue to mod in LACWAC as well.

halibut likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    And ShaneP has now stepped down as mod in PT.

3. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Bardan_Jusik and A Chorus of Disapproval are joining Sinrebirth as SWC moderators.

4. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    eht13 has added the former LACWAC forum to his portfolio. He will continue to mod in Ep VII as well.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  5. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    'former?'

6. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Yeah... it's Star Wars TV now.

SithStarSlayer and eht13 like this.
  7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Darth Real Life has forced Luna_Nightshade to step down from modding SW Fan Fiction. No replacement is being discussed at this time.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    NYCitygurl has stepped down from Community. She will continue to be a Fan Fic mod.
    Point Given has been added as a Community mod.

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    DarthBoba has stepped down from moderating in CT, SW and Film Music, and the Episode VII forums. He will continue to mod in LFL and the Senate. Darth_Nub will take his place in CT and SW and Film Music. The Episode VII mods have decided no replacement is needed at this time.

10. The_Modfather

The_Modfather Jedi Grand Master star 1

Apr 26, 2001
    Boba, I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life - I don't apologize - to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those bigshots. I don't apologize - that's my life - but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Comms Admin Boba; Head Admin Boba. Well, there wasn't enough time, Boba. There just wasn't enough time.

11. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
  12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Changes afoot in SWTV:
    eht13 and PrincessKenobi are stepping down from modding in the forum. They will continue to mod in their other forums.
    Todd the Jedi, TaradosGon, and AkashKedavra_93 will be stepping into their shoes.

Todd the Jedi and eht13 like this.
  13. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Congrats to the new mods. :)

eht13 likes this.
  14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    PrincessKenobi has requested to step down from modding Games: TOR in order to concentrate on Episode VII. She was the only mod there, and traffic in the forum has steadily decreased, so the decision was made in MS to close it. All threads have been tagged with 'TOR' and moved into the main Games forum. The tag has been added to the forum description so those interested in discussing TOR can click on the tag to bring up the existing threads.

Champion of the Force likes this.
  15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    SuperWatto has stepped down as a mod.

16. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
  17. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    Stop spamming Comms. Last warning.

18. Champion of the Force

Champion of the Force Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 27, 1999
    SuperWatto - thanks for your time and patience in modding The Senate Floor. :)

Jedi Merkurian and SuperWatto like this.
  19. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    SW, I hope you stick around and post in the jcc... pay no attention to rogue_chode.. he's got some sort of impulse control issue (but some of us love him for it... sometimes). :p

20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Adalia-Durron has stepped down as a moderator.

21. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you LAJ_FETT, and every one I've been 'working' with for the last five years! :D

22. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
  23. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Says you! :p halibut taught me the way down the slope, made the transition safe..... ;)

24. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    A Chorus of Disapproval has stepped down as SWC mod. He will continue to mod in the Episode VII forums.
    Bazinga'd has stepped up to the plate in SWC.

EHT and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  25. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    MOC Yak Face has been made a co-moderator of CT to help with some of Darth_Nub's workload.

Pensivia likes this.