main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Moderator Help

Discussion in 'Communications' started by solrdzm, Jan 18, 2016.

1. solrdzm

solrdzm Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2015
    Hi I'm new in the forum I would like to post something but I'm not sure where, if this thread has already been discussed and if I can... I would like to know if I can contact someone of the moderators because I don't want to make a mistake. whom can I send a message to help me?
    Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-A500M mediante Tapatalk

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    It would help if we knew the subject of what you want to post, then we can guide you in the right direction. :)

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yeah, this is the opportunity to let us know what it is and we can discern where/if it fits.

4. solrdzm

Dec 28, 2015
    Sorry I was busy these days but I appreciate your answers, one of my questions are:
    these themes that's begin with what if.... I observed that this kind of thread are cancel I understood because it could generate infinitiv answers am I right ?or could you explain me this better please?
    And in the sub-forum about the saga in depth discussion you can post everything about the 6 episodes (characters, designs, story, ships etc) or just specific threads? I wanted to post something about padme (something about if leia luke they knew something about her later because padme was an important character etc etc...) but I wasn't sure where and if I could so I just posted a comment in a thread that I saw has a similar question, subject.
    Thank you for your time and for your answers. :)

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    A Padme thread would most likely belong in the Prequel Trilogy forum but if you wanted to discuss, say, how her personality is reflected in Luke and Leia, it could go in Saga In-Depth.

solrdzm likes this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Your best bet might be to ask one of the forum mods - their names are at the top of the thread lists. They know what they do/don't allow and can suggest a more appropriate place for a thread if it doesn't fit their forum.

solrdzm likes this.
  7. solrdzm

Dec 28, 2015
    Oks, thanks for your help!