Moderator, Manager, Administrator, & Forum Locator Thread V.5.0 *Updated (6/7)*

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Moderator, Manager, Administrator, & Forum Locator Thread:
    Revised Version (06/07/03)

Below is a written out format of each individual forum here at the JC. I have also included a list of TFN (TheForce.Net) Administrators/Managers in case the need arises or the problem escalates beyond the capability that a Mod. (Moderator) can no longer handle that situation and the main administrators have to get involved. In all cases that has not happened, but, if so the TFN Staff list is also listed. Typically, though you would go in this order. Local Forum Moderator, Administrator, and finally the Main TFN Staff. Please be sure to scroll and browse through each area of this list and come to know these friendly people, so that if a question or a problem arise you know who to contact.
    />

TFN Staff

SnowBoards

Administration

Welcome

The Star Wars Films

/>/>
  2. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Congratulations on that thing.... wish I could waste my time like that, well actually I don?t.
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thank-You for your comment. I am happy that they enabled me to be able to create this thread for them, especially at this time. :)
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Whoa! Too many people! [face_laugh]
  5. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Whoa! Too many people! [face_laugh]

Your looking at the entire list of JC Mods, Managers, & Administrators. Plus all the JC forums that they Mod.
  6. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Note: I added and changed a few of SNs on the list. This included a few alterations to the colors.
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Edit: (05/17/03) I added one RSA to the listings to which I forgot, and then took away one Moderator to which left :( .
  8. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Note: (06/07/03) I made a large update to as to the coloring of each individual Mods, Manager, and Admin.'s name. Any and all other changes will slowly be added as the day progresses. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.