main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Modern game will be next weekend.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    There has been some confusion as to whether the Modern game is this or next weekend. It will be next weekend.

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    so sept. 11 is the next game? or are you saying sept. 18? cause i think to stay on schedule it would be the 11th. since i was out of town to cancel the game on aug 29th, right?

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    No, sept 11 is not Modern or Mutants and Masterminds, This weekend is Vampire The Masquerade.

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
  5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay... new info for Modern players:

This Sat: no Modern Game
    Next Sat: no Modern Game
    Sat after that: Modern Game (tenatively scheduled)

I say tenatively because I am considering eliminating the Modern game. I like the game, and the plot is still really just beginning, but I have 3 players, we play every other week, and even with 3, not everyone can come all the time...

Plus there's a Mutants and Masterminds game every week, and now, somehow the Vamp game....

So... we will see. I have already spoken to 2 out of 3 of my Modern players personally. Jank, I will talk to you next time I see you to see how you feel.

Talon

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    The Mutants and Masterminds game is still going, but on a temperary hiatus so that Axia's VTM game can get a strong footing before going to an every other week schedual.

So, the plan is that the M&M game will commence Saturday, September 25th, 2004 unless the Modern game is on, then we'll push it back to October 2nd (MR-V1N's Birthday!).

7. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    So, here's the schedule, unless Axia or Talon want to do something different:

September 18th, 2004: Axia's Vampire game

September 25th, 2004: MoronDude's M&M game

October 2nd, 2004: Axia's Vampire game

October 9th, 2004: MoronDude's M&M game

... and so on until one of the games stops or a new game is added.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    At this point, it is up to you guys. I have officially suspended my Modern Game after talking to the players. It is no more.

9. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    hmmm you should use a different word than suspended...unless there is of course a chance that the game could be reinstated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.