main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Modern RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    A guy walks in, and is greeted by the redhead behind the counter. "Aussie aussie aussie!"

He smiles and resonds "Oy Oy Oy!"

She smiles back and says, "The usual?"

"Please," he says, and puts a five dollar bill on the counter. He turns and looks at you all.

He is a dressed in black pants and a untucked black button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up a little. He is wearing doc martens of some kind (you see the yellow stitching) and has dark hair, in a sort "messed up on purpose" style. He looks as if he did not shave today. He is kind of swarthy, and something about him (maybe his eyes or the set of his jaw) reminds you of Ben Stiller.

He gives you all a little wave. "Hi there."

2. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    OOG: Ok - flashlight here.

I already had a knife you asked me to pick before...So that is here.

She takes the Glock 40 and 2 extra clips, along with the flashlight and knife. The Glock is in a shoulder holster under her jacket, the flashlight is on a belt clip next to her mobile phone. The knife is always strapped to her right leg under her trousers. She makes sure to have Veitch on speed dial in her mobile. Keela is wearing a pair of jeans, hiking boots, a kelly green retro t-shirt that says "Goddess" on it and a dark brown suede jacket. This is pretty much her "uniform" when not required to wear some sort of suit for a lecture or business gathering. She also brings a copy of the case file and some pens and paper to take notes with.

IG: Keela says to the waitress: "I will just have a glass of water, thank you."

"Hello." Keela waives back and looks to her partners to see if she should be responding so quickly.

"Mr. Stoeker I presume?" She recovers quickly. She realizes she's been thrown to the wolves, so to speak, and turns on her professional-and-calm demeanor. However, she's suddenly very nervous and not quite sure why. She dismisses it thinking to herself that this is simply a new situation and she is just not used to all these sudden changes in her life.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Yes. Call me Will." He comes over and holds out his hand to each of you to shake it. "You must be the Agent I spoke with on the phone, and these are... " He looks at Wex and Spencer.

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Spencer shakes the man's hand. "We're her teammates. I'm Spencer."

5. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    Keela shakes his hand and waits for the others to do the same. She gestures to Spence and says "This is Agent Richards." She then gestures to Wex and introduces him as well, "This is Agent Wexler."

"Please, have a seat Will." She smiles and gestures for him to take the open seat. "You can call me K. Everyone does."

Keela wants to just jump right in with a thousand questions, but thinks better of this procedure and waits for a more appropriate moment to 'bombard' their new colleague.

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    All: He gets his drink, which through the glass you see looks to be a dark brownish red color, and sits down.

"Nice to meet you all." He looks at Keela and Wex "You guys off-duty?"

7. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    "Please, have a seat. Unfortunately we're never off-duty. I'm sure you know how that feels."

Trying not to sound too arrogant is tough for Wex. It almost brings a drop of sweat to his brow. Its going to take a while to get adjusted to the footwork involved with this new job after the constant training and action involved with SWAT.

8. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    "I get the impression you come here often Will." Keela says with a slight hint of sarcasm.

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Yeah, something about this place... I dunno, makes me feel comfortable. It's not quite like it is back with my people, but it's also not quite like here, is it?" When he says 'here', he makes a gesture indicating the surrounding area, possibly referring to the city or even the U.S.

"So, how can I help you?" he asks as he sips his brew.

10. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    Keela completely understands. "Yes, America is very different from anywhere else in the world."

She sighs briefly in mourning for her simple, uncomplicated, non-killer finding life. Then she is suddenly back to business...

"Will, what can you tell us about the Lonely Hearts case?"

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    He looks at you all. "Off the record, as I implied earlier?"

OOG: Someone roll something appropriate, like gather information.

12. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    Well the best I can do is either Listen or Diplomacy

Listen: 18 + 6 = 24
    Diplomacy: 13 + 6 = 19

IG: "Off the record is fine. What can you tell us Will?"

13. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Gather Info = 15

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Will leans in and says, "Good. What I have to tell you is that... I think that whoever the killer was, I think he was on to me. I have no proof, no hard evidence, though."

15. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    He continues: I just got the feeling that someone was watching me. A lot. Especially at night. I remember looking over my shoulder on more than one occasion... and I kept having this, well, you're gonna think this is silly."

16. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    "No, please anything you can tell us might be helpful. Go on..." Keela listens intently.

17. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "I kept having this dream. It just added to the overall creep out I was getting."

18. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    "Dream? what was the dream about? Are you still having it?" Keela suddenly realizes she keeps asking questions and not letting him actually answer any of them. She clears her throat and leans back a little.

"My apologies, please continue..."

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "I dream that I am in a dark place, walking, alone, then there is this breathing on the back of my neck. I can't hear it, but I can feel it. I draw my gun and whip around, and then all I see are these eyes staring at me, and all around the eyes are darkness... I wake up in a panic."

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Another person walks in and orders. He is wearing all black, looks to be a suit of some kind, but instead of a traditional white shirt and tie, he has an blue button up shirt on, top button open, no ite. He has black hair that is slicked back, and is wearing black sunglasses. He has a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee that his dark brown, but has a tinge or red in it. The bottom of the goatee is about 3 inches long, though. He looks to be in his late 20's, possible 30. His skin is fair. Pale, even.

roll spot.

21. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    spot d20 + 1
    natural 20 + 1= 21....but it's a NAT!!!

22. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Spot = 15+2=17

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    This guy is wearing the creepiest boots you have ever seen. Like alligator boots, but they are black, and right on the outside ankle, is an eye, with the eyelids being part of the shoe.

24. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Wex points to the guys boots and says,"Did the eyes look kinda like those?"

25. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    Spot: 12+6 =18

Keela turns to look at the boots and her eyes grow wide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.