main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Modern RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    The guy looks at you, Wex. Up close he looks like a clean shaven Lyle Alzado. He looks at the group behind you, then back to you.

"Thanks." he says in deep voice. "Nice car." His eyes keep darting to the rest of the group.

2. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Jank, tell me what you are going to do. Keela is out of the country, and depending on how you proceed will determine what the biker guy will do.

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    "So, what kind of bike is that exactly?"

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Its a Harley Fat Boy. What's your name?"

5. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    "You can call me Wex, what's yours?"

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "You can call me Wheels. Those your buddies over there?" Even though he is referring to your group, Wex, he is looking you up and down, as if he is sizing you up, or looking for obvious weapons. Speaking of obvious weapons, he has none on him, save for these spiked wristbands he is wearing (6 rows of shiny chrome spikes on each, think 80's Heavy Metal).

Roll spot, Wex.

7. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Spot = 21!

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Wex, the spikes don't quite look chrome to you, the way those spikes usually look. They look paler, different somehow.

9. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Overcome with awe and joy at being priveleged enough to drive this dream of a car, yet strangely sad that he has to leave before he can approach the attractive woman that smiled at him, with a sigh he motions to Keela and Will. "Alright guys let's go. Will you're riding with us."

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Spence, as you prepare to go, the girl looks at you again, and motions for you to come over to her table, still smiling at you. Do you go?

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: DANG IT!!! hmmm drive away in dream car or talk it up briefly with attractive woman.....2 very conflicting things for a man...gah...I must choose...

IG: Spencer in a split second decision grabs a napkin off his table, and a pen out of his coat pocket, and write his first name and cell phone number. He walks over to the woman that is motioning him over and hands her a folded napkin, "If this were a normal day, I'd love to come and strike up a conversation with you, however I'm a bit rushed. This is my number if you're still interested in talking after you've finished your meal, give me a call." With that...unless something happens to stop him from doing so or if the woman says something in response he turn to walk out the door.

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Spencer: The girl takes the napkin and takes out a PDA. That's the last glimpse you see of her as you and your entourage head out the door.

Wex: The guy in front of you says, "I just lost my appetite. Later." He proceeds to walk out, obviously following Spencer and crew.

13. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    I'm back from my trip..I apologize for my absence. I am wicked busy at work getting caught up from being gone, but I will post soon.

14. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Then Wex will use the readied action fueled by the anger of watching Spence worry about a girl way out of his league instead of sticking to the obviously important case at hand. Wex will attempt to knock the guy out of the path of the door using a shoulder butt. After that he will attempt to draw his gun at the guy.

Attack roll - 11 + 1 = 12

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    OOG: Spencer is rather offended at this recent post Gerson....how very rude lol j/k.

IG: Spencer feeling a new boost of confidence leads the entourage, "Come on guys, we don't have much time." Filled with this sense of self importance and wanting to not fail on the first journey out as a group he's determined to succeed. He hops into the driver seat of the most beautiful car he's ever been privileged enough to drive. "Buckle up." He starts the engine and drives with purpose to the base.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ummm.. Wex, I need a more complete character sheet from you. Check out Spencer's. I need it all, especially your attacks mods, etc.

We will need that before we can proceed. Thanks!

17. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Sent to the proper authorities via yahoo mail.

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, your big fat PDF is now live and online. Congrats!

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You successfully shoulder butt the guy, he goes flying past the entrance and into a table, crashing it sideways and him falling to the ground with various savory foods falling on him. The diners from the table push back in their chairs, some standing up, all startled and shocked. The rest of the conversations in Changs quiet down as the diners all turn their focus to this spectacle.

Spencer and company are already out the door.

Wheels turns around, anger in his eyes. Except for soft music, Chang's is quiet. Amid that silence, he growls "That's how it's gonna be?" He starts to push himself up. There is some sort of teriaki smeared on part of his face.

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    As you are leaving the restaurant, you hear something crashing behind you. You get to the car, and start it up, you begin to drive to the underground garage, just a short distance away.

Roll spot.

Roll drive.

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    spot:1d20+1

Roll, 6+1=7

drive:1d20+1(dex. mod.)
    roll, 15+1=16

22. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Wex flies into adrenaline mode and while experienced in similar situations, its never a comfortable feeling. Wex draws one of the Glock 22C pistols from his shoulder holster. Taking a firing stance he uses his best cop controlling the situation voice and says, "This is how its going to be. You put your hands on your head and get on your knees."

Trying to look around quickly and not take his eyes off Wheels, Wex yells at the nearest employee telling them that he's FBI and they need to call the cops quickly.

23. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    You drive get to Wex's parking spot just fine, although you peeled out and skidded a few times, almost denting up Wex's car at least twice.

You glance in your rearview a couple of times, and see the Kiera Knightly girl walking out of Chang's, watching you drive like you're nuts. She is holding her purse, which is black but the size and shape of a ream of paper, over her head shading her face as she watches you. She is wearing a simple long sleeved black dress that comes to her feet.

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    There are gasps as you pull your weapon, and someone from a table yells to you "I'm on the phone with them right now, they're on their way."

Wheels stands and looks at you, then your gun. He then bolts for the door to open it and rush out.

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Wex, roll spot and tell me what you are going to do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.