So NV Modern RPG

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    OOG: Sorry, been laid up for a few days.

IG: Spot 3 + 3 = 6

Wex watches Wheels run out knowing he can't pull the trigger with so many civilians around. So Wex takes off after him doing a quick scan of the parking lot to see where he is headed running after to try to beat him to his bike. If unable to catch him Wex will make a beeline for the headquarters.
  2. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    "Whew...this baby's got some power. ALright let's get downstairs."

Spence waits for the other two to get out of the car, makes sure all the doors are locked and if there's an alarm thing on the keys Wex gave to him he'll make sure the alarm is armed when the three of them are heading down into the headquarters.
  3. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Wex you run out, and see him getting on his bike and starting it up. He is fumbling with a cigar and lighter at the same time. He sees you, shoots you a wild eyed look of panic, and drops what he's doing and pulls out of his parking spot, pulling a gun out as well.

Roll spot.
  4. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Wex, you notice some smoke rising from his cigar as he fumbled with it.
  6. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Wex will make a beeline for the office.
  7. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Spence motions for Keela to lead the way into the headquarters and makes sure to be behind this other guy in case he decides to change his mind.
  8. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Wheels covers you with his gun, but doesn't take a shot when he sees you are not following him. He zips out of the area, you hear his bike fade away as he merges onto the 215.

His cigar and lighter are on the parking lot ground.

You begin to run to the parking garage where your office is.
  9. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4

Keela leads you all in, you are in the rear, you all get inside and lock the door.

Will looks at you, Spencer. "What was all that??? Where are we?"
  10. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    "We're in a facility that can only be accessed by few people so that we can be safe from prying eyes and ears. So we'll wait for Wex and we'll let you continue telling us your story."

He says this in a matter of fact sort of way. As if you don't do this your fired kind of thing.
  11. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Wex?
  12. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    If Wex notices that he isn't trying to follow Spence and crew he will stop and go back to the cigar. Wex is a little curious about why a guy who was just threatened with a gun would stop to light a cigar. Wex looks around to see if there are any employees standing outside PF Changs. If so, he yells at one to get some plastic baggies or plastic wrap to put those in. Also listening for sirens, Wex pulls out his cell phone and calls Veitch to let him know what went down.
  13. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    There is an employee, and he returns with a box of gallon size zip lock bags, and hands them to you.

You look down at the cigar while the employee is getting your baggies, and you notice that it looks brand new, not even lit.

You call Veitch, who tells you "Good work. We need to find out if there is a connection between all this. Maybe this Metro guy has people after him for some reason. If this is related to our killer, then this puts a whole new spin on things. Run the evidence through our lab. I just hired someone to answer phones, do lab work, be our runner, so on and so forth. They will be full time, but 24 hour on call as well. They can handle whatever you might need."
  14. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Wex will put the cigar and lighter into separate baggies using the inside-out baggie glove method. Wex then puts the baggies into his pocket and waits for Henderson's finest to show up.
  15. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Henderson's finest show up in their white SUV's. They immediately go to you, hands on their weapons (still holstered). Others do their thing, taking witness statements and pictures. The ones covering you say, "Sir, we have reports that you are armed. Please keep your hands where we can see them."
  16. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    "We need to see some ID."
  17. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Wex will let them know he is FBI and indicate where his badge is as well as both firearms. "I am working on a case at the moment and came here to eat lunch and was followed by an individual who referred to himself as 'Wheels.' He drove a Harley Davidson and just left here heading towards the 215. He was armed and drove away before I was able to restrain him. Perhaps you can see about tracking him down?" Wex gives a description of Wheels as well as a description as best he can of his bike. He also starts to ramble a little bit about his days on Metro to try to spark some sort of comraderie. (sp?)

Intelligence roll - 15 + 0 = 15
  18. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Wex you strike a rapport with these guys, they take your cel and say they will let you know if they find 'Wheels'. 10-15 minutes later, you know you could leave if you want.
  19. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    "Well guys I have to go write my report, you know how it goes." And with that I'll head over to the office.
  20. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Wex, you go back to the office, and see everyone hanging out there. They have been waiting for you.
  21. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    "Ok, Will, please be completely honest with us now. I have the feeling that there's more to this than you're telling. The 2 at the coffee shop were very interested in you and had you followed. I, uh, ran into one at Changs while I tried to get you guys away. Thanks a lot Spence for severely inhibiting the team by flirting with a girl miles out of your league. I thought I had my serious face on when I gave instructions to get out as fast as possible. Now, please, give me back my keys."
  22. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Will looks at you. "Those two at the Prancing Pony... I don't know them. I... I don't know what this has to do with the Lonely Hearts killer...."

Roll Sense Motive.
  23. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Sense Motive - 13 + 1 = 14
  24. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    he's holding out on you, Wex.
  25. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    "Yes, you do, I can see it in your eyes and your voice is a little shaky. The truth would be a good thing now, unless perhaps an obstruction of justice charge would look good on your police record."

Intimidate - 14 + 4 = 18
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.