main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Modern Warfare 2 freezing Whisky Hotel annoyance

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by sarlaccsaurs-rex, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Hi guys, I was just wondering has anyone else had the problem on the level Whisky hotel in Modern Warfare 2, when you are about to enter the Oval Office of the white house the game freezes leaving you to restart the game system and thus the level as well. I thought it was just a random lag at first until it happened again when I replayed the level. I'm playing on an Xbox 360 and I hope they patch it[face_praying] , as I saw some other people on random google searches who are encountering the same problem only on that tiny one part of the level. If I quickly run past that small doorway and into the Oval Office broadcasting the carpet bombing of D.c. I can beat the level, but if i stand still in that doorway of the west wing for a little more than 2 seconds it freezes up. The rest of the game works fine spec ops/ single player/ multiplayer. I hope It doesent have to do with struggling to get the disk out of the sturdy hardened edition steel book case, or is it just a faulty disk, Its a minor anoyannce but any help would be appriciated thanks guys, as it is one of my favorite levels!:)

I'm sure those fine folks in the official MW2 thread will be happy to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.