main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mods, can I ask why..........?

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by MrDankDonk, Aug 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    Star Wars in Glaswegian has been locked?
    This long-running fan-fic exercise was only two entries or so away from completion.
    As you'll see from reading it, it has been a popular visitor attraction here on the Scottish board.

We've already had the thing censored by several visiting mods, but now we find it locked altogether...

why? if that stray post from Leto has caused offence, I'd point out that he / she is not one of the regular contributors to this thread.

could this thread please be re-opened so that we can finish it and invite all our longstanding audience in for the closing party as intended.

2. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    OK. I'll unlock it. My apologies for not letting you guys finish.

My reasoning was that after reading it I noticed that it needed editing, lots of editing and it was obvious that none of you guys took any notice of the reasons behind the editing.

As RSA I am responsible for modding all the FF-UK boards. So I am just enforcing the rules.

But please can you try to keep the swearing and the sw*"ring down to a minimum as this is not allowed!

D_A

PS - Your thread will be unlocked.

3. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    Cool.

:: recalls B52s ::

I know the thing is loaded with swearing, but just let us get it done and we can archive it and then you can make it disappear if you must.....

But there are precious few wander onto the Scottish board as it is, without bleaching what remains of ts regional character.

All the same, thanx for unlocking. :D

4. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    No problem. Just please observe the rules of the JC/FF.

5. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    Thank the maker - I was enjoying it and saw it'd been locked. I was really biffing upset... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.