main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Mods Editing Story Titles

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Mira_Jade , Mar 22, 2018.

1. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Hello, NSWFF-ers!

As you know, there has been an issue with users being able to update their own story titles. Mods, however, still have the ability to update titles. So, until this issue is resolved, I will be happy to update your story titles for you. To have me do so, you just need to follow a few simple steps.

1. Please send me the entire title you would like in the title bar -not just what you want removed or changed. I will copy/paste it over exactly as it is in the PM.

2. You must include the link to the story for me to update the title.

Then, the same as with the SWFF:

• You may put whatever you want in the title bar such as characters, genre, update schedule (e.g. updated weekly), anticipated length, etc. but know the title bar only holds 100 characters. You can check how many characters you have in your title on wordcounter.net

• Each story/thread title will only be updated once, so please don't put anything you'd want to change later (e.g. specific update date)

• If you don't include a link, your title will not be updated.

• You may send a few at a time over a period of time or your whole list, but know if it's a long list (10+ stories), things might not get changes as quickly.

• This offer is open for the foreseeable future, so if you don't submit an edit now for a story you think you've abandoned and the muse strikes two months from now, you can request to have it changed then.

• If you would like to edit a prefix, you may do so at this time. Remember we now can add more than one prefix.

Example PM:

The Most Awesome Story Ever Part 2 - Kirk, Spock/Nyota (Humor, romance) Epic- Updated weekly
    www.boards.theforce.net/URLforThisStoryGoesRightHere

Another Story That I Wrote | Ten, Rose, River | teh drama! Oh teh drama! | One Shot
    www.boards.theforce.net/AnotherStoryURL

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.