main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Moff D can you do me a favor ?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jasconsolojediknight, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    I can get to certain board of midwest base but they changed the event forms and know I can't see what comming up or ask if i can attentied untill i get the custome done. If possible could u either e-mail or just post here events you think that will work for me. Thanks [face_peace]

2. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Sure....nothing new upcoming so far.

Although I think you should have been transferred as a user? Are you using a bookmark to get there? If so, try going to the midwestbase site, click on forums and try logging in.

3. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    Hey Moff D well I have the boots and one pass cards. Im not sure it will work its back not sliver.I order two sliver and got black and gold. I found the belt on ebay and was wondering should i post the picx here before i send them to the 501 that way if you guys don't think the belt is stander then,i can try another web site. I walk around with the boots and unifrom on its no problem it reminds me of my jrotc day in my captains uniform.[face_peace]

4. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Well, you could just paint the code cylinders silver...

5. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh yeah, I don't think you need the code cylinders to be officially approved but it is better to have them. If you want to send pics to Kim or I before sending them on to the 501st that is fine.

Looks like we are going to the parade as well. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.