side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

COSLeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2002
    So you wanna know about moi. Ok you probably don't, but too bad.

Writing thingy #1~~Why I applied

Hmm...An essay about why I applied...Let's see...I basically applied because I thought it might be interesting. I love the idea of getting to know new people...or at least people I didn't know before...I also thought it would be like a good chance to PARTY! (I will spare SJ by not saying that three times :p ) Anyway, who doesn't love to party? I mean, like life was meant to have fun, right? Ok, so maybe it wasn't but whatever. Right now, it is. Fun is good, fun=happy...or at least I think so. And right now if you're still reading this you're probably thinking, `Blah, blah, blah`, either that or `WTH?! What is this girl rambling on about?!` As a matter of fact, I'm probably either boring you out of your mind or greatly confusing you. Or am I? :eek: :p So...yeah...back to the first thing. Maybe here I'll meet some people and become good friends with them...ya never know. I already know so many really great people here on the JC. This also gave me the opportunity to get away from certian people...Is this even in essay form? *Shrugs* My English teacher isn't going to read it so, meh. Wow, I didn't know you could shrug in an essay. This is terribly off topic isn't it?...Don't answer that. So here I am. Apparently I've been accepted and now am one of your fellow housemates. I hope we'll all learn to live in peace and have fun. (And now to annoy certain people *Cough*SJ*Cough*...heh, I didn't know you could cough in an essay either...)

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

:p ;)

2. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Well, I wouldn't say no to a party, COS, let alone three.

;)

Enjoy your stay!

3. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    COS, I'm not sure, but it sounds like you are into parties. ;)

4. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    Writing Thingy #2~~About me

You all can call me Leia. Let's see, born and raised in South Florida except for a year and a half during which I lived in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm currently engaged to Indiana Jones, we think we'll get married in June...what a minute...that's just me dreaming...I tend to babble on alot. It's not too bad online. But if I do tell me to stop. I guess I'm kinda babbling on right now since this has nothing to do with `about me` and I realy need to stop, but I don't feel like it and now I'm really doing it and this is a runon sentance, but I don't care...I guess I'll stop now, but I just continue to type nonsense that goes on and on and you could care less. Hey, look! An Ewok!

5. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    About me~~Continued

So, here I am writing about me again. Well as you know I was born in South Florida. When I was 10 I was kidnapped by pirates of the carribean, but saved by a young person, who's name will be revealed later. I then could not find my parents so I decided to join the circus. After a year working in the circus, I quit. I found the animal abuse to be too much. Then at the tender age of 11, I joined Green Peace. But after a few months I left because they indirectly kill people. Afterward I swam the English Channel, while rapidly pressing the remote control. Afterwards, I joined the X-Men and did some stuff. Then I built a time machine, but it began to explode so I had to jump out of it in time. Unfortunately, never got to go back in time... :( Later that day I went to teh gym and worked out my abs. And then I ran into a younge dude in a fedora. Turns out he was the one who saved me when from the pirates, we fell in love and are currently together...his name is...Indiana...Anyway, after the gym I worked at DisneyWorld for a period of time. Now I'm currently working with GL on Ep. III and Indy IV.

Wait...that never happened...Sorry...

6. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Someday, we will find out COS is really a depressed Argentenian man who has a disturbing attraction to Indiana Jones and has not ever been invited to a party, so he's compensating.

;)

COS, just for the record:
    My Indy Fan-age > Your Indy Fan-age
    Don't even toy with me, sister ;)

Aussi, ne parle pas le francais si tu ne sais le langue, s'il vous plait. Merci :)

7. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    How old were you when you fell in love with Indy?

P.S.~~Indy loves me, not you. Get over it. kthxbye

:p

8. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Please...my Indy fan age > all of you. I saw Raiders when it premiered.

9. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    Blah, blah, blah. You guys are just jealous that Indy loves me and none of you.

10. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    COS, I was 3. [face_plain] Like I said, I named the dog Indiana then.

I totally have to post the picture of me dressed as Indy for Halloween when I was 4 [face_laugh] Almost as good as my Little Mermaid/Jedi/Ewok picture ;)

11. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    You were 3! :eek: But I was 3! :eek:

;)

12. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    [face_laugh] Hi "Leia" ;) you remind me of a few people I know with the babbling thing. So, can I share Indiana with you ;)

13. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    *Thinks for a minute*

I guess to avoid a fight I'll share Indy with you all...JUST this once...

Hmm...I'm thinking a drooling over Indy room with a huge flatscreen tv that plays Indy all the time...

14. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    No, because he's mine ;)

Leia (so weird to call you that, it's my friend's old nickname... I was Han ;) ) I have Harrison's autograph on an Indy picture.

<wins

;) Heh, it's really crazy though. I found printouts of HF filmographie from 1998! I was 11, lol. I've seen... Something like 25 HF films? Yeah. So I've been following Indy IV with my bro since 1993 when it was first talked about. We're both sad, sad film buffs :p

15. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Well, I saw Raiders of the Lost Ark twice on the big screen, and the second time was only last week, so nuuuuh to all of you! :p

16. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    [face_laugh]

You know you're just kidding yourself right? Indy will never love you because he loves me. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

I think I've been called Leia enough times to go by that. :p I can do the classic bun-hair perfectly.

17. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I had short hair back in fifth grade and dressed up as Luke. ;) I've gone as a jedi three other times, and one of those times I went as a cat-like jedi. Maybe if people are interested, I'll post the picture.

Jae Angel

18. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    I know Indy loves me. Harrison Ford felt me up.

19. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    That was when you were dressed up as me silly.

20. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    Writing Thingy #3~~The True Me

Well...since about me didn't work out too well, I bring you 'the true me'. The true me is a 15 year old girl trying to find her way in the world. It's really hard to be a superhero and go to school all at the same time. I mean, like Spiderman just makes it look so easy, but it's not. First I have to get up early and get dressed. Believe you me, it is so uncomfortable to wear your superhero costume under your regular clothes. And if there's trouble, I can't just go into a phone booth and take off my outer layer of clothes like superman. Oh no. I have to find a bathroom somewhere. And then there's always that long, long line and I have to wait forever, and then I actually do have to pee. So by the time I'm all ready to go kick some supervillian butt, the villian's already gone. Then I have to go and like save some defensless person who is going to die if I don't go save them right away. It's like, why don't they become superheros? It's really hard for one person, me, to go and save the world (which I have to do so frequently) and find the stupid bad guys. Good thing the stupid bad guys are really stupid.

To be continued...

21. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    I'm the Marion to your Willie. I win ;)

22. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    *Thinks for a minute*

Actually...my personality is more like Marion...and my intellect is more like Elsa's. Of course I am a ditz sometimes, so I guess I'm a bit like Willie in that respect...

23. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    Writing Thingy #4~~My personality type according to emode.com

According to Emode.com I'm the Observer

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator ? though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.

How do we know this about you? Because while taking the test, you answered questions that measure the basic traits that make up your personality. We scored your answers on different personality characteristics and discovered not only that you're an Observer, but where you stand on those proven scientific scales.

Now...Stand there and let me observe you.

Edit: Whew, for a minute there I actually had my first name posted...

24. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Well, I'm just like Marion ;)

I'm strong-willed, intellectual, adventurous, introspective type. Thing.

25. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    And uneducated. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.