curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

COSLeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 15, 2002
    Writing Thingy #5~~Guys I Fancy

Well, as we all most likely know, I've had a thing for Indy since I was three. I could go on and on about him, but I'll save it for the forum I created, dedicated to drooling over him. ;) I also remeber, that when I was little, I was made at Princess Leia because she got Han and I had to settle for Luke. At that time I didn't even know EU existed. Anyway, another hottie is Prince William, or Wills as he likes to be called. Wills wants to live in America too...if someone would just kidnapp him, I could go save him, me being a superhero and all. So, I love HF, but the only problem is the age thing. I need to build a time machine so I can go back in time and marry him. Or maybe I could just marry his 15 year-old son, Malcom Ford...But I haven't see any pics of him. :( If someone could find me some I would greatly appreciate it. Another guy...The Dell guy. He is also a hottie...but he's into drugs so I don't think that would work out. I also thought Hugh Jackman was kinda hot as Wolverine in X2...now that I think about it, Pyro wasn't that bad either...or that other dude who I forgot his name...the guy that's dating Rouge and yeah...Heck, Cyclops was kinda cute too. Lemmie see...I've also always loved Galahad, the good knight. But of course he had to die, spoiling that for me...

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Hey "Leia", is there not a sort of nickname we could call you by other than Leia or COS? Maybe a short version of your first name or something? It feels a bit weird calling someone names that aren't at least a bit close to what their real name is. [face_blush] At least, for me that is.

~ James

3. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    ...I know, but see, if I tell you my real name I'll blow my secret identity. I am a superhero after all...

The name just adds to the mystery of the teen known as COSLeiaOrganaSolo

:p

4. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    Writing Thingy #6~~Rants of a teenage superheroine

Yeah, you guys know how I'm a superhero and all. Now I'm going to tell you the downside to all that stuff. It's not as great as it looks in the movies. It's not all fun and games. First, you have to be like really fit. I had a hard time being like that at first, but after kicking some major villian butt on several occasions, I began to get into shape. When you're a superhero the world and the people always depend on you and after a while it gets really annoying. I mean, I like saving people and the world, but sometimes it's just like why don't these people learn how to be superheros and take care of themselves? And no one seems to appreciate what I do. *Sigh* (Heh...you can sigh in an essay too...well I guess this isn't really an essay...Does anyone read these thingys anyway?) I guess that's just how life as a superhero is. Well...at least I know that I'm helping to make the world a safer place...I just wish it didn't take up so much time...

5. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    So...in case any of you are wondering what the face behind COSLeiaOrganaSolo's computer looks like...Wonder no longer!

Moi!

Regarding the bottom pic~~Orthocromatic film=a pain in the @$$ to develop. [face_plain] My teacher took the pic and I had to enlarge and develop it and all that good stuff. [face_plain]

6. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Whoa. You look strikingly like Natalie Portman in the birthday cake picture.

7. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    :eek: You're the second person who's said that...

8. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    Writing Thingy #7~~What I do when I'm not kicking some majorly evil butt.

So. I bet your wondering (but most likely you're not) what I do when I'm not kicking some majorly evil @$$. From 7:30am to 7:30pm I'm at school. [face_plain] Joy. I currently have: 1st hour: Trigonometry/Analytical Geometry H; 2nd hour: English II H; 3rd hour: Photography; and 4th hour: Drawing. In my free time, when I'm not saving the world, I tend to go out with friends, read, draw, and do photo stuff. I used to fence (foil) but I don't really have time so I had to stop. :( :_| So...yeah...that's about all what I do when I'm not devending the innocent against the wrong-doers.

9. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Hey, I happen to enjoy trigonometry with a passion! :p

~ James

10. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Let's see...I have a trig test tomorrow, mind taking that for me?

*Yay* Derivatives & Differentiation techniques, Limits, Integration, and teh Fundamental theory of Calculus.
    [face_plain]
    [false happiness]

11. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Sure, I'll take it for you if you fly me down there and get me a place to stay. And I promise at least a 98. ;)

Hehe.

Good times.

~ James

12. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    [face_laugh]

If only I could afford it... :p

13. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Hehe.
    Being broke really, really sucks.

Infact, I spent half of a hundred bucks today shopping for just 2 pairs of shorts.

Ah well.

~ James

14. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    :eek:

At least I still live with my parents...

Parents=Money

15. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Can I come live with your parents?

16. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Hey, I still live with my parents, too. :p
    Ah, that'll hopefully change soon. ;) :D

Being 19 and living at home sucks.

~ James

17. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    When I'm 17 I'm so getting out of there. Two more years til I graduate! Two more years til I'm a Gator!

18. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Wow, you're graduating rather young.

Edit: Reply number 42! w00t! :D

~ James

19. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    I'm a sophomore in HS right now. I'm currently 15 and my birthday is on August 26th...I'm like one of the youngest in my grade...yet everyone thinks I'm a junior or a senior... ?[face_plain]

20. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Probably either because of your appearance, how quiet you may be or because of your intelligence. People say I look like I'm 26 or so. And act like I'm 24. *shrug*

~ James

21. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    Me...quiet... :eek: Yeah...that's probably what everyone wishes. :p

And everyone thinks I'm from Europe...

Once at DisneyWorld, this guy thought I didn't speak English! [face_laugh]

22. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Hehe.
    When I go out, I speak in french to confuse people. Or I just stare at them like I can't speak. [face_devil] :D

~ James

23. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    Do you know any French curse words? If so could you pm them to me? For some reason I have this great desire to be able to curse in French...

24. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Ha. You should try PMing someone in the French Fan Force. ;)

25. COSLeiaOrganaSolo

Sep 15, 2002
    :eek: So crazy it just might work! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.