main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Moiran, Noirani, Nenya, a vignette with Obi-Wan (7) for the Monday Mush Mania

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Moiran, Noirani, Nenya
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: JA
    Characters: Obi-Wan, (7) Qui-Gon, Yoda OC?s
    Genre: mush
    Summary: Obi-Wan forgets to make a cake and is helped by his friends.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is owned by G.L.

Moiran, Noirani, Nenya

The boy was sitting in a corner crying softly and hugging an old stuffed bantha. He had seen the package only a few moments ago when he was searching for a book in his closet. It was made from red paper folded into a heart shaped form and had been a gift from Siri Tachi a year ago. He had appreciated that and even made one this year, putting it yesterday on her nightstand where she would see it the moment she opened her eyes. But he hadn?t seen the result; a happy Siri coming to thank him.

A warning in the Force had him leaving his bed early and making a beeline towards the healers? ward where one of his great friends was staying after an accident during a mission.
    Master Kaagi Adin was that friend and he had hurt both his legs saving three men from being crushed in a collapsing building. He had been saved and had returned to the Jeditemple a week ago.

Obi-Wan had been the first to arrive and he had seen his friend tossing wildly with his arms and mumbling in a strange language ?moiran, noirani, nenya? with some words recognisable. ?Masks, white masks, have to leave, nooh.?

?Moiran, Noirani, Nenya.?

Hearing that and with a sad look appearing on his face because he knew the meaning of those words Master Aaqu Maerhin had been the second. He had soothed the dreaming Kaagi.

And both had stayed until Kaagi opened his eyes and that had been the beginning of a day of therapy for Kaagi with Obi-Wan ? after being granted permission from the crèche ? helping him and visiting the garden of a thousand fountains.
    And Obi-Wan had forgotten his other assignment; going to Serinka in the afternoon and making a cake for Master Jinn.

---

Crèche master Rian Solma had been caring for the babies and was only now returning to the main room for the older initiates. His sharp ears picked up the sound immediately and he hurried towards the spot and knelt down. Taking Obi-Wan in his arms he soothed ?Obi-Wan what?s wrong??

?I w was h helping Kaagi and I returned to get m my book to give it to him and I saw the package and remembered my other assignment. Serinka will be disappointed and m master Jinn?? He buried his head in the soft cloak of Rian, wracking sobs coming from his small form.

?Shhh Obi-Wan, Serinka is never disappointed and he will understand. Will you come with me??
    Gazing with liquid cerulean blue eyes upwards and wiping his nose on the cloak Obi-Wan nodded and was grateful for the hands that helped him standing up.

Rian produced a large handkerchief from an inner pocket and gave it to Obi-Wan who began to clean his face and nose.
    Hand in hand the two walked to Serinka?s restaurant and kitchen.

?Glad to see you Obi-Wan. No don?t cry.? Serinka gave Obi-Wan a friendly smile. ?I have heard from your teacher why you missed your appointment with me. Come, I have your cake ready and packed in a nice box.?

A big smile appeared on Obi-Wan?s face. ?Serinka, you have made my cake. Thank you.?

?And thank you Obi-Wan, you went to the man who needed your help. I have made a cake for him too? and he gave a silent signal to Turin Rhina, his assistant.

A box with the lid opening and closing was wobbling towards the edge of the counter. ?Where is Master Adin? I want to see him getting strong and walking. Uh OOOH Catch me!?

Obi-Wan reached with his small hands and grabbed the box with a smile on his face ?got you and where is your mate??

?Here I am, ready to go? and the second box was taken from the counter by Rian Solma. ?And who is first??

?Master Qui-Gee!?

---

Initiate and crèchemaster entered the elevator that took them to the quarters for knights without Padawans.
    Obi-Wan was the first and gazed expectantly at the door after pushing the buzzer.

Some rustling was heard and clad in a long nightshirt and with dripping long strands of hair in a wild arrangement Master Qui-Gon

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Squees...I love little Obi. Just want to pick him and hug him to death until he gets older - then I still want to hug him to death.

3. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    What about if we take turns in hugging him.
    I like it that Qui-Gee has time for Obi.[face_love]

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    [face_love] Loved it! Just what I needed this morning! =D=

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I read this inbetween doing fanart up-dates and almost forgot my up-dates due to your writting skills, beste bird.

Hartstikke bedankt! Thanks! :D

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    No death for Obi, he is one with the Force;)

For a little initiate Qui-Gee always has time.

Thanks again for reading.

And your fanart and the stories that accompany them is beautiful.

Thanks all for your kind words.

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwwww....that was sooooo sweet!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I just loved Obi-Wan rushing to the creche to spend time with Kaagi!

I knew Qui-Gon would understand but it's nice he got his cake too.

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Aaaaaw, that was a nice little meditation. And so sweet of Obi-wan to share his cake, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.