main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Mojave Desert CA areas have their own forum!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Dec 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Mojave Desert CA fanforce

The Mojave Desert Area fans have their own forum. This forum encompasses the areas of Apple Valley, Victor Valley, Adelanto, Barstow, etc. They will be deciding on when and where to hold their first meeting soon. Please stop by their forum if you are interested in joining all the fun!

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Thank you Mara_Jade, I wish I would have noticed this sooner. But, yes the Mojave Desert Fan Force is now up and running, we are in deseperate need of more members, but yes we are surviving. A few members have decided to leave due to the lack of intersting topics. But, I will not allow it, it is because of them that I have created with the generous help of Mara_Jade, an almost brand spanking new forum type worthy topics, with more on the way. So come on down and visit us. :)

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Anyone? Anyone at all intersted in joining? We are always open. :) just swing on by.

4. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Im not from the Mojave, im from Inland Empire FF but i suppose we could join up at events if you want.

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Sure unity between Fan Forces will be great! Just stop on by Sith_241 along with your group and post in our forum as we will post in yours. :) the link to our FF can be found in my Sig. Come on down.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002

[b][color=darkmagenta][u]Mojave Desert Fan Force Meeting:[/u][/color][/b][hr][/blockquote]
    [blockquote][b]Location[/b]: Apple Valley Gold Strike Lanes

[b]Time & Date[/b]: Thursday March 27th, 2003 at 6:00 p.m.

[b]Meeting Agenda:[/b]

[ul][li]Discussion of increasing Member Growth[/li][li]Vote on City Rep(In May 03) [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=789243][b][color=blue][hl=transparent] Jedi_Knight_Seifer [/b][/color][/hl][/link][/li][/ul] [ul][li]Advertisement Campaigns [/li][li]Up-Coming Events[/li][/ul]

[b]Directions:[/b] Now I am doing this from an area close to my house, but please if you have any problems please go to [link=http://www.mapquest.com/directions/][b]Map Quest[/b][/link] for the complete directions from your location. Which I have listed here: 20410 US highway 18 Apple Valley CA, 92307-3050 US. Anyhow, Take Pawnee to Hwy 18, make a right onto Hwy 18 and continue down till you see a big wooden building that looks like a fort on the outer rim of Hwy 18, turn off Hwy 18 (right) it should be easy to spot, and enter the parking lot. Go inside and await the other members. If no one is there, yet please stay still and do not go anywhere. We should be there shortly after. [face_happy] [/blockquote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.