Mojave Desert Fan Force Art Gallery

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Mojave Desert Fan Force Art Gallery:
    Hang up your best work/other great artist's here at the Mojave Desert Fan Force Art Gallery. Then, an open discussion will be held to discuss your work. :) So let's mix and match some great art!

/>
    />
  2. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    The only true artists here are me and Mertroid... and we can't really post any of our work, so I don't know...
  3. Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Master

star 2
  4. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jedi_Daniel, I believe that you assumed that, but the truth is that there are many good artists at the JC in our FF. Just look about, I know that BartSimpson-SithLord[link] draws great pictures, and Jedi_Knight_Seifer as well. And in order to post the picture depends i you hae it saved on your computer. :) I am sure you guys will find a way to post them if you wanted to. As I may not have the drawling ability but I do like other artists work. [face_laugh]
  5. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have no clue of how to post my artwork here and I don't think I can like Daniel said before so I don't know.
  6. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    There are a lot of people who say they're an artist, when in truth, they're not good at all.

But I don't know.
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Now is not the time to bag on others work. Everyone is a good artist, in their own ways. Now, I on the otherhnd can say for myself that I stink at drawling,but it is not right for someone else to judge if they are good or not. We are only to support them and give them tips so that they can grow, not put them down. :)
  8. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I didn?t ?bag? on anyone?s work, Alex. I?m just saying, people aren?t as good as they think sometimes, it?s a self-centered human emotion, trait.
  9. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, whatever the case, everyone is free to post their art work here, and even more so, other famous artists paintings. Even if they are self-centered which I doubt anyone is. Anyway thos who have art start postin', other then that this discussion is over. Besides it seems that alotof our FF artists are way too shy to post their work. If you would like to have your work posted but do not know how, please PM me, and I'll get it posted as soon as possible. :)
  10. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I can't post any of my work here. You can post your stick-figure designs though, Alex.
  11. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  12. Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Master

star 2
    Stridarius can vouch for me.
  13. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  14. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey I'm not shy I just can't post my artwork. If you guys know how to then I'll send my artwork and it can be posted. So just any artwork we've done? :D
  15. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I can do them for you, just PM to me or to Jodo-Fett for he knows how to do this better then I do.
  16. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    My painting might be seen at latimes.com
  17. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  18. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
  19. JangoFett316 Jedi Knight

star 3
  20. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thank-You JangoFett316 that is what we needed. Great pics! :)
  21. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very good artwork JangoFett316, very good! I love them! Great value and contour and etc! You did a wonderful job! Yeah well last night I had just finished my Queen Amidala piece that took me months to work on and I'll be sure to scan it and give it to Stridarious or JangoFett316 to post up for me. And I'll be sure to have more artwork up too. :D
  22. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Do sigs count as Art, cause I made them.
  23. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
  24. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very good art there Jodo-Fett. I love it! It's awesome! Great job! :D
  25. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.